Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1850 times)
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
Not all airdrop give me profits, but  I get free coin in some airdrop. We must follow and follow many airdrop for get free coin. I think if we follow many airdrop we will get many more profits Smiley
You are right, not all coins from airdrop are profitable
I have some coins that do not sell, but it's free  Grin
so it does not matter if we join as much as possible for the airdrop event.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I don't have profit in all airdrop but most of the airdrops give me profit and even though i don't get a lot of profit from airdrop, i am still doing it because i know that i can still make extra profit from that and i have a lot of ways to get some extra income so i don't think that i need to quit in doing airdrops.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

I've managed to make some money from all of my claimed airdrops. Some gave me more and some less, it's natural. I Think the biggest surprise to me was BTG. I treated it as such a weak and worthless coin and it somehow managed to reach the value that BTC had last year and needed 7 years to reach. If that's not a bubble then I don't know what is. You could actually gain a lot from selling BTC forks at the right moment this year. And by a lot I mean that 1 BTC bought a year ago would pay for itself multiple times if you simply held it for a year and sold all its forks by the end of December. You'd still have your original BTC now and more money that you've paid for it back on your bank account.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Alt-coins and tokens have become like pokemon today, unleast for me, doesn't matter what's the coin I'll probably join the airdrop, you can never know and it's always nice to have more coins at your possession.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.

A friend of mine just got an airdrop that is worth over 10k. So yeah, in some cases it work.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

I joined a lot of airdrops and until now, there is no ethereum comes to my wallet.  I don't know where I am wrong but I am definitely sure that I did my best to cope up the task in airdrop.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

Not all, though some airdrop tokens that I have received has value now and can be traded to the market I still find them pretty low and most next to no value at all though I think its normal that is why I just hold them until I will actually make huge profit from them.

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

I agree with you that airdrop is an unexpected and free income, we just fill in some forms and will get some coins, although I do not get all the coins but at least I have a coin between one or two, the money we get from airdrop a bit and in a long period of time but not a big deal because the airdrop we get from free

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:25:16 AM by vlast01

It is sad to say that freedrops coins are mostly no value in the market today.
I do agree with that, it's only a matter of luckiness ,there are few airdrops that are really becomes valued token after a few months of holding but most of airdrop tokens are low valued tokens even if you hold it forever.
Previously a lot of people are joining this because it seems to be a sort of extra income and the good thing is that which is free. But, when cryptocurrency begun to spread, fake coins are started to spread that it only makes people to be fooled. That's the reason why I just ignore and never participated on this.
On my experience being one of Airdrop participant, if you are active on participating airdrops I'm surely say that you can participate more than a hundred of it a day but only 6% of it are legit and out of this 6% and out of this 6%, 4% are shitcoins and only 2% are valued coins.

Thats why I preffered on bounty Campaigns I do participate at Daneel.io.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Jmabion134

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

not all because some airdrop are scam when you donate them they didnt send you the token and sometimes im so profitable
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:44:04 AM

Some airdrop are very profitable but some are not. Some airdrop gives few token and some are giving more.
The airdrop will be more profitable if its value is high, but if it low its not good. But still thanks to airdrop because we can gain profit for just a simple work or sometimes free. It takes a lot patient to make your airdrop more profitable. So lets start to hunt some airdrop.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

Airdrops are free so it's very much profitable since most airdrop tokens value increases through time as the demand for that token rises. Airdrop tokens makes the project more popular as it promotes their projects and campaigns. That is what airdrops are for it wasn't just an ordinary free token. It has its purpose as to why those tokens are airdropped. It is pretty much a blessing in disguise when you've found airdrop tokens. You got something for the price of nothing.  Grin Cheesy
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:17:29 AM

a lot of airdrop airdrop that says srpeti it, after the cruising but even fooled it is really very sad except here you can enjoy it.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:12:09 AM

I dont think so that a lot of airdrops now are profitable that we know that airdrops its a free and a little amount that they give so I cannot recommend that airdrops or all of that are profitable its a sideline and long process to wait until its profit or small amount in that case you better find a job unlike wait and find a free airdrops dont waste your time to the airdrops.
persianzues

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

must try Byteball (GBYTE) with Bytecall for every 16 Bitcoin  you receive 1 GB (1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes), furthermore for every 5 GB you receive additional 1 GB. To prove your Bitcoin wallet balances you need to install the Byteball wallet and chat with the Transition Bot (you find it in the Bot Store in the wallet). The bot will help you link your Bitcoin and Byteball addresses by making a micropayment or signing a message. The next (8th) airdrop round is scheduled for the full moon of August (Aug 7, 2017 at 18:10 UTC).
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

Yes, airdrop is very profitable and I made as an alternative to get additional income. I get a coin from airdrop and I am very grateful for that.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

I agree that it is profitable, but not all of the airdrops are profitable, some of the tokens that you could receive in an airdrops sometimes doesn't worth to trade because the fee that you are going to use on depositing them into an exchanger is much bigger than the amount that you are going to have after selling them, in short, some of them are just shit coins and will just going to be displays on your wallet.

But sometimes, when you get lucky, you could get a really huge amount of money in an airdrop, I guess you just have to join all of them since it is free.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

Yeah i agree its a super profitable. I didnt get money to invest if i didnt recieve some airdrop.Airdrop also is a good profit starter in crypto currency.Because of airdrop i recieve 100$ then when i invest it now its 300$ and growing every month.but unfortunately airdrop now is use to scam people thats why many user and investor are doubt in airdrop.But for its ok as long as you dont donate.Because airdrop must be free.i dont know what to do if bounty and airdrop will gone
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

That's right, airdrop can be an additional source of income. the advantages of airdrop help me meet the necessities of life.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

Most of the airdrop I joined is free money and I don't actually invest so I don't lose anything.
Sometimes the price pump and that gives us free money like what i have mentioned but what I notice on this kind of project is that
most of them does not grow like it should be.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███