Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1850 times)
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:59:30 PM

Airdrops can be very profitable if they are legit and have referral rewards too, this is good if you have multiple friends who you can refer to join the airdrop, many airdrops are fake but some are good, I suggest airdrops that are trading already

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:30:07 AM

It's impossible to make profits from all airdrops you join, some will fail and some will never distribute the rewards even if they become successful, it's same risk when promoting bounty projects as well
that's right, not all Airdrop has the profits and vice versa just don't get anything after joining Airdrop. I personally have lots of tokens from Airdrop but that's it's only for decoration on the wallet and no value. after that I never sought profits from Airdrop again. of course bounty and airdrop have the same risk that fraud can occur after success.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:09:46 AM

Airdrops can be very profitable if they are legit and have referral rewards too, this is good if you have multiple friends who you can refer to join the airdrop, many airdrops are fake but some are good, I suggest airdrops that are trading already
Not all of airdrops that has a refferal rewards program were good, only few of them is that good. From a bunch of airdrops, it doesn't guarantee one of them is good either. Especially if it's an airdrop from new projects.  Not to mention airdrop nowadays requires you to passed the kyc and things, and that's kinda dangerous to just give your personal information.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1230

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 11:17:09 AM

Not all of airdrops that has a refferal rewards program were good, only few of them is that good. From a bunch of airdrops, it doesn't guarantee one of them is good either. Especially if it's an airdrop from new projects.  Not to mention airdrop nowadays requires you to passed the kyc and things, and that's kinda dangerous to just give your personal information.

Not good if mean by now since I don't find any good airdrops these past months that gives real profit unlike on the year 2017 even shitcoins will give a double or triple digit for just participating on the drops. Maybe it's really better to stop now since provably as you said they are just fishing our personal information which can they used for illegal or might.they will sell it on the dark web.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:54:55 AM

I don't follow a lot of airdrops, just a few that I follow and it works pretty well. The most beneficial is the Mirai / XRB airdrop, with a very long duration and gets paid every week. But I sold it cheap at the first time Mirai appeared, unfortunately now MIrai airdrop is gone and there is no replacement.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 01:23:06 PM

When your suggestion is in a bull market, most people will adopt it. But in a bear market, most people just stay on the sidelines, and airdropping tokens cannot bring profits.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
thottum

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:59:59 PM

For most of the airdrops, the tokens will not even meet the minimum trading value criteria set by the exchanges only very few are profitable so you have to lucky to be in that project. So out of over 100s of airdrops only very few say 2 to 3% are worthy somewhat. remaining are just a garbage
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:04:52 AM

When you made this thread, I earned 6K USD within 3 months from the airdrop. What a time was that. I wish I have a time machine to go there again! But right now how much effort you invest in Airdrop, you all work will go in vain maximum time. Airdrop era ended in 2018. I haven't seen a good Airdrop since 2019!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:16:49 AM

Many airdrops are useless tokens, I have plenty in my wallet and they have no value, I've learnt to be picky when choosing airdrops and since then bad airdrops have reduced on my list

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 08:01:03 AM

Its better to carefully select airdrops to join because not all of them are good, you have to do same research you do on bounties to find how good the airdrop projects are, only few are worth it so its not advisable to join airdrops most times unless you see a promising one

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:42:41 AM

All you need is the right airdrop source like airdropbob and airdropalert, these two websites are no nonsense airdrop websites, they only promote legit airdrops, still all I do is join the airdrops with highest ratings and so far they never let me down

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: