Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Right now the right time to store Bitcoin, this is the truth. Bitcoin's market value was very low in the exchange market. So if you can store only 5 bitcoin then become a rich person in the future. So, as far as possible, Bitcoin should be stored. Currently Bitcoin is at the lowest price of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

For me its yes, because now is the time that bitcoin is need to hold because of its very lowest price. I think it is also a good time to invest on it, and i do believe that the bitcoin will increase the prive after a few years of holding that is why better to hold to earn profit soon.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

As the market dips, I would honestly think that it is a good time for us to store some Bitcoins. For sure, you will regret one day of not buying it while the price is down, as the market would go high later on this year. I can see that coming. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

This is reality and avenue to store as many as possible bitcoin because the is very low now but most of the investors don't want to invest anymore because of the situation of the market now.
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Yes, this is the best time to store bitcoin Smiley Smiley
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

Yes this is right time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin market is down right now and I think it will rise soon.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

I totally agree! now is a very difficult time for a crypto market! but this was already, after a sharp rise up, always bitcoin fell in price! this means that soon there will be a new wave of the growth of the crypto currency!
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Yes this is right time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin market is down right now and I think it will rise soon.

The current conditions maybe the good starting point for us to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time. But that will only apply for those who do believe that in the next few years the price can go up significantly.

marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
Oh, I wish I would sell my bitcoin for that price since the day now, the price is almost 2 times lower than it was then. Now, the only option that is avaliable for me is long tiring hold, until it will go up.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

I think that's right, at present bitcoin prices do not fluctuate much, is the right time to buy more bitcoin. I believe bitcoin by the end of this year will grow sharply
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Yes at this month it is the good moment to biy more bitcoin and other cryptocurrency since the market are in crush and some coin like  bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin are falling (price). For all crypto investors they predict that this coming month all coins are supposedly will increase and pump up. So for you to get more profits it is better to understand market and analyze technical aspects of the market.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are low. We should buy and store a lot of bitcoin because the money market is showing signs of recovery.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

I think that this is really the best time to store btc and I think that it is high time to buy btc because their price is reasonable now. i believe it will increase soon that's why we need to buy it now
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

It is really good to store bitcoins in your digital wallet and have it stay there for a couple of months or even years because bitcoin is a long term cryptocurrency that can give you a very good profit that you never think will happen to you. And with the current crash of bitcoin, it's already a good sign to buy some since its market value is already down.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

I think that's right, at present bitcoin prices do not fluctuate much, is the right time to buy more bitcoin. I believe bitcoin by the end of this year will grow sharply
Right now is definitely the great time to keep bitcoin because the price is too low and it would be your loss if you will choose to sell it now. Keep holding and be profitable soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Everyday,everytime is a good time to buy bitcoins. It is just depends on your capital if you have a lot of money to buy and invest. Bitcoin is a long term cryptocurrency investment,much better to buy more and hold to gain more profit.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:27:19 AM

If these conditions are applied to current market conditions, this is now a good time to save bitcoin. But keep in mind that I recommend storing this bitcoin for the short term. I am not sure of the long-term potential benefits of bitcoin. The article is now that bitcoin is already threatened by several other crypto currencies that have more innovative technology. If bitcoin does not make changes, it is very profitable for bitcoin to be invested long term. For the long term, bitcoin is more risky, the benefits of bitcoin will be further eroded.

robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:24:32 AM

No one could actually give you a quote that "what's the right time to buy Bitcoin," but if you closely speculate the current situations that are occurring in crypto-world then I would recommend you to wait for the right time. Currently, the whole
crypto market is facing a huge collapse, and I am very sure that it might stays for sometime, and yeah the new support
level of Bitcoin is below $9500 which is really astonishing for those who bought it at $17000.

Some people even predicted that Bitcoin may go below $7000, and others predicted that it could go below $5000, but I will still say that wait for the right moment if you really want to make some profits then buy it when it comes closer to $9600 or below than that mark. In that way you might make some profits within short duration, but if your intention is for long term
investments than you may proceed your buy order immediately.

Better check the statistical graph and economical status of both world and digital currency. It might affect some instance on how to tolerate valuable currencies and also the generation of income statuses here in btc.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

now is the best time to really store more bitcoin. its really going to pay off because the price is to low and its tends to be profitable at this period, in wchich by the time we would be selling when market is a little high, one would gain adequate profit.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

If my opinion is not going to be late if you invest in bitcoin, although now the price is high, but it's not the final price, one day bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price
Yeah you're not late if you want to invest in bitcoin. Even now the value is high but this is not barriers cause this is not the final price of bitcoin, cause bitcoin is continues increasing the value so it's better to buy and invest now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: