Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Yeah for now it's the best time to store not just some of bitcoins but a lots of bitcoins, because nowadays bitcoins prices is too low so you better keep it up to earn and earn your bitcoins and wait for the price to pump again because when it pump again you know what will happen, you will gain and earn money on that right time but for now just keep it and buy some more bitcoins and sell it on the day that we all waiting for, the day that the price will blow again, no one can predict when that will happen but most of us are predicting that bitcoin will never fall instead all of us are predicting that bitcoin price will blow on the right time.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

Yes, the current time seems to be the best time to invest in Bitcoins as well as other coins before the potential bull run begins in coming months. Bitcoin prices are stable and at low level which makes it a good buy right now.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Yeah definitely people nowadays are storing already bitcoin and the good thing is that they can able to get more profit in the near future especially if there will be bull market to happen in the next few months. I am still positive that market will going to be good in the peak season of the year 2018. Well just be ready on it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Yeah for now it's the best time to store not just some of bitcoins but a lots of bitcoins, because nowadays bitcoins prices is too low so you better keep it up to earn and earn your bitcoins and wait for the price to pump again because when it pump again you know what will happen, you will gain and earn money on that right time but for now just keep it and buy some more bitcoins and sell it on the day that we all waiting for, the day that the price will blow again, no one can predict when that will happen but most of us are predicting that bitcoin will never fall instead all of us are predicting that bitcoin price will blow on the right time.
Bitcoin will become a verry big thing in the near future so then I believe that buying and keeping it today is the correct strategy to earn in the near future , I believe that we need to make an amazing move to become more profitable someday. Bitcoin is really amazing it is really a new hope of the new generation.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

That depends on your strategy. Some of the investors have already save bitcoins before this big correction happened and now waiting for the right price margin where they can sell their coins.
Yes the investors buy bitcoin when the value is down and they stored and wait the perfect time to before they sell it, this is some strategy of investors cause in this kind of strategy they will gain high profit.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

At $6,700 right now, it’s the right time to invest heavily in bitcoin. It went up to $8,200+ a few weeks ago. You’re lucky the momentum faded, it gave some people a chance to raise more funds.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Yes mate you're right. I think again you got a chance to buy cryptocurrency. Not only Bitcoin you can buy Ethereum too. Both are really good. These two coin have great future and good growth. Keep it in your mind.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

For intelligent trading every time is right time to buy / sell because traders are earning in upward as well as downward market too.

The time of OP posting and my reply as huge gap.  And the price much lower than that time. 

I think bear phase is ok for buying for long term investors.   Currently running bear phase so investing now can be suggested.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

yes, it is right Time to buy some Bitcoin. if you have more money, you can buy Bitcoin and hold it. now Bitcoin price is so decrease. so you can use  this situation and buy Bitcoin. you can also long term investment.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

Now is the right time to save some bitcoin. if you have more money then you can buy some bitcoin and save for the long term. You will definitely benefit from the investment you make. So hold bitcoin for long term.

finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Yes definately it is good time to buy new coins because the value of BTC is low at this time so we should utilize it and buy new coins so that in future we can sell those coins and earn a huge profit.It is best time to invest in it as the market value is not so high .Intelligent investors are totally availing this opportunity and buying new coins so that they can hold and sell them in future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

In general, as practice has shown, there is no need to rush to buy, it is better to look at the analysis and wait for the asset to fall, as at the moment, bitcoin and only then buy
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

Do and think yourself all decide there own so it different if we ask others mind
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

now, that is August 27 2018 (UTC + 7) is the right time to buy and hold BTC
because I am very sure there will be some great possibilities that will cause BTC to rise in September
one of them is the decision of the results of the ETF proposal

kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Yes, this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is very low now. But the day is increasing day by day. I think the price of Bitcoin should not be discarded again. The increase in the price of Bitcoin will continue.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
Any time is good to buy and there is no best time to invest in bitcoin. it is just depends on how long you want to hold it and how much profit you want before selling it. the only problem is that we dont know when will it actually going to rise again because cryptocurrencies are speculative investment. but sure it is still good to buy at this $11k range even you missed to buy at $10k.

Although that is generally true, I would say that it is always the best time to buy when the market is at a status that most of its assets are decreasing in value. At least, in that point, you can shed out a smaller capital while getting more coins to invest in. As they say, "buy low, sell high", a simple yet effective principle to follow.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

yes of course this time is the right time to save as much bitcoin as you can because the condition of the current bitcoin price is very cheap so you can buy it after that save until the price increases up to $ 20k again.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

The price is again down now.So definitely it is a good time to store some Bitcoins now because it is a chance for the investors to buy BTC at such low prices.They should not worry about their investments because in the coming months price will surely rise and they will definitely find a better price to sell.So yes they must start investing now.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Unfortunately now its below 7000$. This is crypto. Generally this year has been kind of bad for crypto. So many bad experiences and everything dipped by more than half of their former price. That's how we see it. We will accept it that way. Very soon things will change. We need to buy at every low.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ennave123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

When it comes to basic, yes this may be the good time to invest/buy bitcoin because of its low price. However, it's still a hard decision knowing how volatile is the market nowadays. For me, go invest now while it's low. Everyone is hoping for an upclimb, it will soon to happen. Aside from being wise in our desicion, we also need to be optimistic of course, no one wants to loss their investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: