Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Bitcoin is gradually gathering momentum to take off on the market. For the past few days, it has shown signs of imminent bull market and now the price is reading $6900. There is no doubts about BTC crossing the $7k price mark. It is definitely the right time to buy more and hold.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

All I know is bitcoin would hit $20,000 this year. That’s based on most indicators and predictions by experts and non-experts.
We could not speculate here that bitcoin market price could go again to 20K USD since it will depend on the bitcoin investors. Well it is too good also that to speculate if it helps to develop and encourage bitcoin investors to invest more on bitcoins.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

already six months as the best time to buy bitcoin. and every day everything is better and better Grin

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

According to my mindset, the time is not right to make a purchase. I will wait for the price to drop again to reach below the $ 5000 range. And I will sell it later at the highest price prediction
vicarios

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Not atm, BTC can fall back to ~5800-5900 before start a strong bullish rally. So stay away from any trap
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

The main thing is not to listen to advice, all people in a row, especially beginners. Sometimes it's better to wait and see what happens next.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

According to my mindset, the time is not right to make a purchase. I will wait for the price to drop again to reach below the $ 5000 range. And I will sell it later at the highest price prediction
From what i see, bitcoin price in January OP make this thread still high, hope he already get his profit for it because if he hold until now, he will regret because loss his investment. And this time buy bitcoin not really good too because price increase little by little, and sometime can dumped hard.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

From what i see, bitcoin price in January OP make this thread still high, hope he already get his profit for it because if he hold until now, he will regret because loss his investment. And this time buy bitcoin not really good too because price increase little by little, and sometime can dumped hard.
well, for now the price of bitcoin is really risky. we don't know when the price of bitcoin will be higher, or when it becomes a hard dump. well, but taking risks is one of the natural things of cryptocurrency.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

if you have already purchased, then wait until the price gets better with the term hold and if you will add investment to your portfolio then Belilian ETH, XRP and EOS
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

Always have good time to buy bitcoin and make investment at bitcoin, just wait when bitcoin is drop and have lower price to buy and make investment with bitcoin. always have right and good time make money with bitcoin and earn much money.
For the past many years, investing in crypto-currencies has been greatly profitable. So, yes it’s indeed the right time to invest and store Bitcoin, since we can’t go in the past and future is something we can only project.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

We can store our bitcoin whenever you wants its up to you how you hold your bitcoin in the right way, so before you decide think it not once but many times because that thing isn't a joke its a serious thing. Wait until the price in the good condition, one day bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

In the year of 2018 there are some that can predict up to $25.000 until $28.000 and people that predict always right. But it back to ourself how you want to accept ot or not, they are tom lee and ronnie moas.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

yes, the market price is too below $10K now (its near $7K) and a good time to invest in bitcoin if you are a real investor.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a good long-term investment.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

As the price of bitcoin has decreased drastically and even went as deep as 5,000$ mark, i can say that it's really one of the good time to buy bitcoin for now because i don't think it will ever touch the 4,000$ mark any further. If you have also bought during the price fluctuation, then certainly you are holding a good treasure.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

Yes, this is the best time to store bitcoin, aquire bitcoin as much as you can, especially now that the price of bitcoin has going down, so that you can sell it off when the market value appreciate and make enough profit  margin.
Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoin and stored it cause the value now is down, this is chance to collect and sell it when the value is goes up and this is our chance to get more profit in our investment but we need is patient and calm in waiting for the increasing of price value of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

The price of Bitcoin has fallen again and I believe this is the right time to get some coins for yourself. The price of bitcoin always rises after a dip so we should not panic buying it.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

It is better to store bitcoins when it is lower and right now woth how it is fluctuating I can say that this time are one of the most best and appropriate time to buy some bitcoin and stockpile it instead of blatantly going on a panic and selling it in fear of the bitcoin market crashing down. That is why i think and agree that yes, today or this time is the right time

I agree with that we can say that holding Bitcoin these days is a very smart technique to own much Bitcoin since , the current value is low in which is such a great opportunity for everyone who knows very well Bitcoin and how it fluctuates when ber months were about to come so think about it, and ut such a working smart technique to practice, abd also self discipline regarding spemdinge may be challenging for us but seems to be worth it.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Yes, it is the best time to store some bitcoin when it is on their lower price these days. I think this is the best and appropriate time to buy some bitcoin. If we have been invested in bitcoin then we must hold more and more bitcoin. If we are planning to buy bitcoin then no delay to invested and store some bitcoin as earlier.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

If we see the market right now the price of bitcoin is very low and it is quite impossible to fall the value below this rate so there is nothing to lose but a lot to gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: