Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

yes i think this is the appropriate time to store bitcoin cause right now the price of bitcoin has come down for everyone to have the opportunity to be able to buy and hold some. because after now the price is going to be at the top that most of ya'll would regret not purchasing or holding now.for those that have please i beg of you hold on to it.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

Its still good to buy bitcoin now, the market didnt recover that much from the big dump so its still ideal to invest and get big profit in the near future. Its also good to invest in other coins.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

This is actually the best time to buy and store bitcoin,especially now that the price is a bit low,then store it and sell when the prices go up.
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

When it pump again you know what will happen, you will gain and earn money on that right time but for now just keep it and buy some more bitcoins and sell it on the day that we all waiting for, the day that the price will blow again, no one can predict when that will happen but most of us are predicting that bitcoin will never fall instead all of us are predicting that bitcoin price will blow on the right time.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

it is good to buy now. if you have not invested much on Bitcoin, this is the time to buy and keep. nobody can predict market, because if you buy now you are not going to loose by the time Bitcoin pump up u will make a lot of profit. 
Ratmanrr

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

According to what I hear and considering the 'usual' market behavior, I believe it is a good time to buy and hodl, but don't fall for this FOMO thing. Just trust yourself and do whatever you believe is best, IMHO.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

I think that bitcoin should be kept now and kept for several years. Because while people are engaged in its mining, it will have corrections, but it will definitely grow.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

Bitcoin is still below 10,000$ which makes it a good time to hodl some because we all know the price. The current price we see is a manipulated one which is just to stare people from hodling many coins but if you really know what you are doing, you will still be looking for more instead of looking for ways to get out of bitcoin.
yes, because the price of coins is still below the average. if we post it now we will lose and not even benefit. we can become rich if we often collect coins and sell them when market prices are still rising.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Noone can tell you when is the best time to buy and store bitcoin you yourself need to take a close look on todays bitcoin market . in my opinion its not the right time to buy bitcoin as whole market has collasped due to regulations put by china on bitcoin trading thats why bitcoin is now below 9500$ so wait a little bit more and when the situation comes up that market is arising buy BTC then only .
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

I would honestly think that it is a good time for us to store some Bitcoins. For sure, you will regret one day of not buying it while the price is down, as the market would go high later on this year. I can see that coming.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

There is this crypto rule that helped me in recovering the losses I had when I newly jounef crypto.
It says" be greedy when others are scared".
So given the market status now, I think this is about the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for long time.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

There is this crypto rule that helped me in recovering the losses I had when I newly jounef crypto.
So given the market status now, I think this is about the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for long time.

Yes, if we buy more with its lowest price we can surely expect and greater profit soon. We just need to be patient, positive and keep believing that all will recover again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

Yes, if we buy more with its lowest price we can surely expect and greater profit soon. We just need to be patient, positive and keep believing that all will recover again.

The thing is how we are supposed to know that what's the lowest price. for example, during dumping, people bought BTC at 12k then 8k again. at that time everyone expecting like that's it. finally, its the bottom, fill your bags.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
MatthewMarshall

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

You miss that time, from October 7th to 10th, Bitcoin prices have dropped from $ 6.65xxx to $ 6.20xxx. That is the best time to buy and hodl Bitcoin because in just 4 days the Bitcoin price has risen to $ 6.61xxx.
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2351
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

Yes it is!
Michael Spenser predicts next #bullrun in recent #FJblog entry.
Share your thoughts as well
https://fortunejack.com/blog/article/cryptos_next_bull_run_is_nearly_here

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

It is the best time to buy and store definitely because the price is still low and even we cannot see it is recovering slowly and becoming strong with the time and unlike in the past bitcoin adoption rate is much higher in the businesses field so its price will definitely rise in the future to a considerable level so anyone who buy and hold bitcoin now will be able to make high profit margin in the near future easily

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, obviously. You can not buy bitcoin at the end of the year because it's going to be expensive. Think that you will make a profit, but in the long term, if you want short-term profits, look for a small coin in which you trust a lot and buy.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, obviously. You can not buy bitcoin at the end of the year because it's going to be expensive. Think that you will make a profit, but in the long term, if you want short-term profits, look for a small coin in which you trust a lot and buy.

This year became an unstable year by Bitcoin because all experienced a very bad price decline and returned a few moments so this was the right time to make a decision to buy Bitcoin at a low price.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

the price of bitcoin is now not moving fast and is still stable, but now there are so many people who think the price of bitcoin in the future will soar, of course it's because of the increasing number of bitcoin fans, and I believe that, now is the best time to save bitcoin.
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Definitely yes i guess.
For now bitcoin price still stuck and therr aren’t any movement on the market.
You can buy some bitcoins and then keep holding until the price rising again

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: