Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

the price of bitcoin is now not moving fast and is still stable, but now there are so many people who think the price of bitcoin in the future will soar, of course it's because of the increasing number of bitcoin fans, and I believe that, now is the best time to save bitcoin.
If we see the progress of the bitcoin, we will see that after every dump price get high. At this moment, price is not so high if we notice last year. I think it is the right time for us to store some bitcoin. Price will be growing fast and in the future, we will be profitable it is sure if we buy now.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

There is never a bad time to have some bitcoin. It all depends on your strategy. If you fail to have it, it doesn't change anything because so many people already have it and many more will still get it. You don't have any control over the price of bitcoin but you will benefit if you endure.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

I think this is actually the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for long term.
The price of bitcoin presently is low compared to what it was this time last year.
So I believe it could hit all time high in the nearest future.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Anytime you can is a good time to buy and store bitcoin, try to forget about it for a few years as that's what it will take before we get mainstream.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Whenever it is a matter of time, you will regret it when you don't buy at a low price. Then use the time as best you can, take the moment and determine the choice.

SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

Definitely yes i guess.
For now bitcoin price still stuck and therr aren’t any movement on the market.
You can buy some bitcoins and then keep holding until the price rising again

Yeah anyone who is willing to enter the crypto market to trade specially to invest in bitcoin this is the right time to do that due to the low price level so if someone have considerable amount of money to invest the investor can purchase a high amount of bitcoins for a low price and if hodl in long term the return on investment will be much higher in the future and that is the main reason most traders who trade other altcoins are moving to invest in bitcoin due to the low price 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Yes, this is the best time to save or mine a lot of bitcoin, now is the right time to buy it so that someday you will get your winning profits.
Matiasrevainera1996

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

Alguien que me pueda explicar un poco cómo funciona esta plataforma?
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

bitcoin isn't at the highest value yet, so at this time there is still time to save bitcoin.

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
if for example I currently have a lot of money, I will buy some bitcoin for me to save for a long time, because the current bitcoin price for me is still cheap for example compared to the price of the end of 2017 yesterday, and I have a prediction that the price of bitcoin is two or three years then it will increase several times more than the current price, long-term investment in bitcoin for me is the right decision to benefit in the future.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

Whenever it is a matter of time, you will regret it when you don't buy at a low price. Then use the time as best you can, take the moment and determine the choice.
Well, the low price for each person is different. but of course the current price of bitcoin is very low. but sometimes people will regret when they don't buy when the price is low, they might start writing various regrets when the price has reached $ 10000.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

For every crypto decision we have to follow the market movements and not only for this but for every decision in life we have to think before to discuss with experts and then we can make a good decision in life so now the price of Bitcoin is fall which is good to buy at present time but when the price rise we should that up to which level it will grow.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently very cheap and cheaper than at the beginning of last year, the price of bitcoin is currently falling very deep and in my opinion right now is the right moment to buy bitcoin because the price is still very cheap so you have to take advantage of the cheap moment of bitcoin prices for buy as much bitcoin as you can.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently very cheap and cheaper than at the beginning of last year, the price of bitcoin is currently falling very deep and in my opinion right now is the right moment to buy bitcoin because the price is still very cheap so you have to take advantage of the cheap moment of bitcoin prices for buy as much bitcoin as you can.
if you put all your capital in bitcoin I hope you stay calm when prices start to change. confident and able to take advantage of the opportunity as best as possible that will be successful. I hope you are ready in any situation that will occur in the future.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

If you have lots of money for investment and you are willing to wait and hold, long term goals might bring something unexpectedly with our assets, bitcoin already proven its capability to bounce back, the more you hold the more chances that you will gained a lot, don't mind those struggles its just a temporary test real supporters will be the earners of this system.
project_delta

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

Why do I feel like its getting stable and might as well stay at the same price .
And it would be a good thing,no?

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

How show the history storing bitcoins all time good idea.
For peoples who know about him in the present days good buy and forgot for 5 years

Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

This is the best time to save bitcoin. Because now the price of bitcoin has decreased, but the price of bitcoin can be increased. So, I think this is the best time to save bitcoin.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

the price of bitcoin continues to decline, even though at present it does not include very low prices, but it can still go down even further. I think the response about storing bitcoin is still the right choice, the price is quite cheap, it doesn't hurt to save a little bitcoin now.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

This is the best time to save bitcoin. Because now the price of bitcoin has decreased, but the price of bitcoin can be increased. So, I think this is the best time to save bitcoin.
In every fall there is a recovery. It is good idea to store bitcoin now while the price is down. Buy more volume when the price more cheaper and wait for the time that it rise. It give opportunity to those who invest now and do not doubt it, it will do a great profit in the future and do not regret of putting some of your fund in bitcoin. Keep calm and patient as you wait for the good price.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: