Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

For this time where bitcoin price is 6k the best thing to do is hold it or store it safely. There's no reason for you to sell it or trade it. Maybe you see that the price is decreasing over the past days don't worry it is normal just wait until the price return to its original or might be the highest peak of all time.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Though it would have been better if someone has stored most of bitcoin before now,  but still yet it's not too late to store it. But one just have to be wise about it. Just that to me,  the bull market hasn't just started yet and it might any time soon.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

not now because the price is very high compared to the others and must be done regularly for the safety of our wallet and when we sell the high price to get a better profit.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Everytime is the best time to store bitcoin, there are no term so called late in bitcoin, because everytime you can be a millionaire if you believe in bitcoin and you always do your part as the user. It is just good or better that you started bitcoin earlier. But it is never to late.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

Crypto coins is good to invest in it and hold it for a long time period so that it can be used for payments as well Bitcoin storing or we can say it’s holding is very good and prosperous for now it is seen that those who store Bitcoin in their wallet they are using it for trading and savings in crypto is also very good.

Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

that's right bro. because the price is now down so it becomes an opportunity to get a profit if you buy bitcoin now and save it. until the price goes up again ..

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

The sooner you buy bitcoin, the better for you. If you look at the graph of price development, we can see that the price is developing, despite the fall. Therefore, investment in bitcoin is still relevant.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

Even now, after so many years after the development of bitcoin, investing in it can still bring you profit. This technology has great potential and the price will be very high in the future. So buy bitcoin now, you will not regret it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
I didn't describe the accident. On the contrary, I describe the dawn of a new and better world order. Disaster will not happen. It will be just delisting the shares of leading corporations on the dollar stock exchange.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

In fact, whatever time you choose to invest, you will not lose. While the price of bitcoin is developing and growing, while the technology itself continues to improve, you can buy it profitably and know that you will receive your profit in a few years.  This is really a worthwhile investment for the future.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

The sooner you buy bitcoin, the better for you. If you look at the graph of price development, we can see that the price is developing, despite the fall. Therefore, investment in bitcoin is still relevant.
bitcoin is better to buy not just as a static asset, but for a permanent sale on the exchange. then you will be insured against big volatility.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Bitcoin so far was 6500$ plus, which means it is a good time to save bitcoin and store it to some cold wallet like electrum then hold until Bitcoin recover again at the right time. More patience is needed for us to succeed on the profit we are waiting for it. It is also a good chance to buy altcoins in the market.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

with current market conditions it would be better to store or hold bitcoin that you have even you can buy bitcoin at a low price, the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again so it will still be profitable

Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

in my opinion the best time to buy bitcoin when the price drops is very low, maybe now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the current price is stable at a price of $ 6500 and it would be great if you could buy at the lowest price

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

In my opinion, this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Because at this time the price of Bitcoin has gone down. Because of this, the investments made today will give us good profits in the future. So this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

My evaluation of bitcoin this month is that it is growing well and fluctuating quite strongly. so at this point you should buy it. You should monitor its price tag more to track its value and buy it at the most reasonable price. Try to seize the opportunity to profit.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

This month is sure a great time to store bitcoin since we are quite on stable price right now and at any moment bull might run and bitcoin's price can really increase 200% to 300%. The price right now is lower than $10000 thats why it is good to buy and store some bitcoin, Some alts right now are recommendable because of independency on bitcoin's price.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

My evaluation of bitcoin this month is that it is growing well and fluctuating quite strongly. so at this point you should buy it. You should monitor its price tag more to track its value and buy it at the most reasonable price. Try to seize the opportunity to profit.

in purchasing a coin we should first look at how the current price developments are. because sometimes the price can change up and down. so it's better to see the condition first. if conditions permit, we will make purchases.
Zeblonk23

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

Investing in bitcoin should be done for medium term at least. Speculating is good, but facts on market sometimes hurt. Well, now is a great time to add bitcoin to our wallet because it looks stable and tends to increase potential.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

This month is sure a great time to store bitcoin since we are quite on stable price right now and at any moment bull might run and bitcoin's price can really increase 200% to 300%. The price right now is lower than $10000 thats why it is good to buy and store some bitcoin, Some alts right now are recommendable because of independency on bitcoin's price.

Right, even though there is a chance to go down again but it is not more than $ 5xxx and the market opportunity for the increase is quite a lot. I think ATH in 2018 will be under $ 15,000 until 2019 the market will again experience a massive increase.
Then what are your recommendations for Alts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: