Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Buying or storing your BTC now is absolutely the best thing to do. The price has dropped andyou can purchase much at a low cost. Do not panic to sell off what you have because you see the value dropping instead of the contrary but save it for the price would shoot again and then you can make some awesome profits on sales.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Its the best time to buy bitcoin and store it because of the very cheap price of it. Ignore those issues that it will never rise again and  the issue that bitcoin will die. Those people dont really believe on the capability of  bitcoin thats why they do their best just to  discredit bitcoin. Be faithful in bitcoin and patiently wait for the increase of it.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Nope. Today is the good time to buy bitcoin and the  store it because we all know that the market todag isn't in a good condition like its value is in a low cost value. We need to be strategic to buy bitcoin today, hold it until the day comes when the price of the narket is in a good one and rising above again. In this kind of strategy we can sure our profits or earnings.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

Buying or storing your BTC now is absolutely the best thing to do. The price has dropped andyou can purchase much at a low cost. Do not panic to sell off what you have because you see the value dropping instead of the contrary but save it for the price would shoot again and then you can make some awesome profits on sales.
This is the moment to store some bitcoin since price drops this time. Instead of thinking to sell during bearish trend why not invest some to gains profit when it increase.
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

Save/Hold Bitcoin is a very appropriate step, Cryptocurrency markets will not continue down like this time, surely the next few months or years will return Bull, but you have to make a plan too, so you don't get stuck too long for HOLD. Don't sacrifice your basic needs just to save Bitcoin, sell a few, so that your daily needs are safe.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Now is the good time to store bitcoin while price is cheap. Crypto market will not remain down,it will rise soon and bitcoin value will rise. So,before that will happen be sure to have bitcoins in your wallet while waiting the bull run.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

If you ask me now and not last January, I would say to buy now. Clearly, the price can go back up anytime $12,000 in the coming days since it is clear that every last quarter of the year, almost every cryptocurrency out there spikes back to their normal price and then go beyond their moon price.

I think when the price of Bitcoin is affordable for you, you should buy from it in low stocks before it pumps, Its price will vary in the coming market cap and always think of its possibility in the future, It is stable now and I think it is a good time to store some Bitcoins.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

The price of bitcoin will always change and we cannot ascertain what we will get. I think determining the momentum in buying and selling is a thing that will affect what we get. So make sure that we can get the right moment and then we will achieve success.
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2351
Merit: 1204

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Yes, I think it is the best time to store some bitcoins now.
I read Michael Spencers's prediction that crypto’s next bull run is nearly here and I agree with him

Read the article here:

https://fortunejack.com/blog/article/cryptos_next_bull_run_is_nearly_here

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
Urbexs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

I think it's time to store bitcoin because it's in historical supports.
Cryptopotato021

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Ohhh the irony!
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

I think now is the right time you can buy it and hold it in the long run by waiting for a higher selling price. because seeing the development of bitcoin prices every day also grows better.
sexmining

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

I think it's time to store bitcoin because it's in historical supports.
This is evidence of a man with brass stones.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

just wait guys, in time it will definitely soar the price of bitcoin, the most we always update and optimistic that the price of bitcoin will be high.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

The best time to store bitcoins is during at down low because you can buy bitcoin at lower cost and store it for long term for us to feel the profit.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

At present time it is very good to store bitcoin and keep it for future if now the market is not good it does not mean that it is price less but for every thing there is time span and it is sure that bitcoin will be the one which will highly influence the monetary value in the world and if not now it will show its power after few years so i think that if we keep crypto with us for future we can motivate others and we can enjoy the crypto success in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Cryptopotato021

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

just wait guys, in time it will definitely soar the price of bitcoin, the most we always update and optimistic that the price of bitcoin will be high.

How do you say it so confidently?
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

If somebody has some doubts about the price of Bitcoin (if it can go up), I am sure that BTC will gain a lot. If you wait and be patient, you will rise a good sum of money in 2019.
Sthakur

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

No one can say which is the best time to buy and store bitcoins but by having a closer look to the market graphs one can earn a large amount of money, as time of investment plays a very vital role in the cryptocurrency and their are many type of web pages available in the market but anyone can not relay fully on them they can only be use for reference not for surety and investment in bitcoin or any form of cryptocurrency is like playing a gamble sometime you gain profit and sometime you can lose some of your money so be very careful while investing.
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

I need to buy some bitcoin and store in an offline ledger hardware wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: