Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

now the market is at the lowest we can store the btc for the future bull run market is definitely subject to raise by this year we see more good news for cryptocurrency and market growth is predominant
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Now, if you can save a few bitcoin, it will make you rich in the next few months. Very soon the crypto market will start running. The effect of which will be on Bitcoin.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

There are speculations that the market might still go deep down so it would be difficult to subscribe to the fact that the time to store bitcoin is now. But in the real sense of investment the best time to buy stock or strong currencies like bitcoin is when the price is low when the market reads negative
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Yeah bitcoin is very down at the moment and this is the perfect time to purchase and hold before the bull run begins. Most folks are really scared because of the current price of bitcoin but from most expects bitcoin will rise in no time probably like 2017 so this is the time to grab some bitcoins and hold before the bull launch.

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Currently, I will say yes because the value of Btc has fallen so greatly now and I do not think it is going to fall any lower than this. Though we see some mini dump just when the value begins to rise but amidst all, it is a perfect time to store more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Currently, I will say yes because the value of Btc has fallen so greatly now and I do not think it is going to fall any lower than this. Though we see some mini dump just when the value begins to rise but amidst all, it is a perfect time to store more.
I believe it is a good time to store some bitcoins with the current status in the market price did not cross the all time high. Good to store some while price still low and I also believe price will not further drops. But before having some make sure you are decided with the volatility of the price.
fazonoff

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

People hello, how do you think, will be bitcoin exchange rate more than 10000$ on 31.12.2018?
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

Maybe it's a good time to store some bitcoin from now the price is not almost expensive but we will take a little risk from it. But we are gonna go to November/December again and can't wait what will gonna happen if the price will gonna happen in past year 2017.

Tigboom

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

The best way to accumulate a coin or token is when it dips , and you buy in tranches not buying at once because it can dip more. This is the best way to buy a token.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
RamiJr

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

Bitcoin prices have taken a beating lately, falling sharply over the last several months and dropping more than 15% in the space of 48 hours.
Since bitcoin prices have fallen so much lately, is now a good time to buy?
When polled, analysts offered measured responses, emphasizing that there are both bull and bear cases for the digital currency.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

if you believe that bitcoin will grow back next year, hold it and go, come back after everything gets better.
what happened now is not the first time in bitcoin history. I have bitcoin and I keep it to date.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

Maybe it's a good time to store some bitcoin from now the price is not almost expensive but we will take a little risk from it. But we are gonna go to November/December again and can't wait what will gonna happen if the price will gonna happen in past year 2017.
I predict at the end of this year the price of Bitcoin will penetrate again up to $10000,
so I think the current price is a good moment to buy Bitcoin, then hold it for long term.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

I think it is or this is the right time to store bitcoins because as long as the price is very low, mos of the investors and users can afford it and when the time comes that the price will rise or recover again, they or we can make a profit. A huge profit.
amar786

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

in view of mine yes it is good time for holder,s to have bitcoin store sin some secure wallets like coin base. as market will start bull run again this yearly many of the senior analyst saying about a bull run again.
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

The history reveals that storing bitcoin in all times is a good option. Currently, the price is low but it will increase sooner or later. In order not to be an outsider during the bullish run, it is the best time to keep bitcoin. People who panic when the price falls and rush to sell coins make mistake and play into the hands of investors who understand the crypto market. After the phase of correction, the price goes up.
JustinKyle

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

While Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically, future Bitcoin contracts and exchanges are tight, but more and more institutional investors have begun investing in the money-market. Bitcoin is still the only electronic currency with the support of corporate investors, financial institutions and exchanges. It is now the best time to invest in Bitcoin, even after the adjustment. recently!
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Bitcoin prices have taken a beating lately, falling sharply over the last several months and dropping more than 15% in the space of 48 hours.
Since bitcoin prices have fallen so much lately, is now a good time to buy?
When polled, analysts offered measured responses, emphasizing that there are both bull and bear cases for the digital currency.
The time is always right to buy and hold some bitcoin, I believe bitcoin would bounce back than it was in the later days of last year. The time is almost there where we can appreciate the value of holding unto our bitcoin for the value to appreciate. The world of bitcoin would be far bigger than it has ever have in the very near future. It is time to store some bitcoin and smile in the future.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

yes maybe it's time to save bitcoin, because the current market situation worsened from last month, but if you have more funds to buy if there is no don't do bitcoin gambling with your money, but if you are sure to do it then do your best
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

At the present time, I spend many hours looking at bitcoin price charts. Track the volatility and pick the falling price point and buy it. Bitcoin trading in the last months of the year makes it easy for me to make a profit because the value of bitcoin is very easy to increase and fluctuate very strongly. And now I'm trying to buy it every time the price goes down.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

At the present time, I spend many hours looking at bitcoin price charts. Track the volatility and pick the falling price point and buy it. Bitcoin trading in the last months of the year makes it easy for me to make a profit because the value of bitcoin is very easy to increase and fluctuate very strongly. And now I'm trying to buy it every time the price goes down.
Taking every opportunities will work for people who have broad knowledge about the system, if you can buy in the dip and sell it back when  bounce back happen can easily give you profits, but in the other side there's investors who are keep buying and storing their coins without doing any
steps as they believe that bitcoin will really change their life, the big pumped will happen anytime soon and surely it will try to reached much higher
height from the previous run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: