Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to store some Bitcoins?  (Read 3129 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

I think it is or this is the right time to store bitcoins because as long as the price is very low, mos of the investors and users can afford it and when the time comes that the price will rise or recover again, they or we can make a profit. A huge profit.

It is probably the best time to store BTC. Bitcoin has stabilized, and I think that this is the sign that soon it will start the fastest rally. Those fellows, who hold this cryptocurrencies will bet the best rewards.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Today bitcoin drops so low since December 2017, and so i believe that nowadays is the best time to buy and buy because this is just a storm for cryptocurrency, im sure that bitcoin will go to moon soon.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Going by the recent trend of the bitcoin price movement, you could say now is a good time to store some bitcoin.. Also, considering that the alot of bull runs did occur at this time of year in 2017, you could also think its a good time to store more bitcoin. But no one can exactly say if its a good time or not, one has to trust his guts sometime.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Today bitcoin drops so low since December 2017, and so i believe that nowadays is the best time to buy and buy because this is just a storm for cryptocurrency, im sure that bitcoin will go to moon soon.

I hope so but from recent six months bitcoin price is not gone down below $6100 this shows the stability of the coin and good time to buy some bitcoin and store it for few months. I hope bitcoin value will rise shortly and reach around 10K. hoping for the best time to come for Cryptomarket again....

Am I spamming? Report me!
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

It is indeed a good time to buy some bitcoins since the price of it still bearish, looking at the coinmarketcap the price of it is far from last year's status but I am hopeful that it will pump, so just think twice on buying or investing on it because your success in the future is based on your decisions now.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Asa723

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

These days it is lower in value and it's better to store some bitcoin.
Werethekau

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

I feel the price of bitcoin at the moment is fluctuating. By the end of 2018, Bitcoin prices will fall sharply. I would like to know if I should sell all the Bitcoins I have or keep them.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

It is indeed a good time to buy some bitcoins since the price of it still bearish, looking at the coinmarketcap the price of it is far from last year's status but I am hopeful that it will pump, so just think twice on buying or investing on it because your success in the future is based on your decisions now.
yeah, what you say is true.
but i think after you buy it you should not just save it. it's good for you to try adding more your bitcoin by trading.
now the price is very unstable you can use it, while we wait for the price to return the pump.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

I think it is or this is the right time to store bitcoins because as long as the price is very low, mos of the investors and users can afford it and when the time comes that the price will rise or recover again, they or we can make a profit. A huge profit.

It is probably the best time to store BTC. Bitcoin has stabilized, and I think that this is the sign that soon it will start the fastest rally. Those fellows, who hold this cryptocurrencies will bet the best rewards.

Well it is really the best time to save or store your Bitcoins. Not because I am just hyping up you people but it is because it is the time of the year when the price usually pumps, amaze and surprises investors of having a great price that will again break the record of the last year's ATH. I just hope it will also happen, well it is just a prediction based on the past prices.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1582
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I don't think anyone knows perfectly what lies ahead. Btc is currently low and yes it is a worry to crypto enthusiasts. We all wish it goes back to 20k in the next few minutes. I just think we should have patience and hodl for the best days ahead.
For me, no matter how much the price of bitcoin is a problem for me. Because I see in terms of security and ease of blockchain in sending currencies (BTC) without having to have an intermediary from the bank. I keep saving the bitcoin that I have because I'm sure bitcoin and blockchain will be used in the future.

sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

Not at this time many new investors rush to buy bitcoin. You can buy it anytime you want. Bitcoin always creates price fluctuations so you can buy it at any time to make a profit. At the time of falling prices and near the end of the year, this is the best time. Because this is a great opportunity to get great profits.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!
It seems that bitcoin price is quite stable now and this is a good signal, it might pump by the end of this year or next year so i think now is good time to buy and hold some bitcoin.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

In my opinion i want to say it's depends on you.Because if you want to make profit from your bitcoin investmen in a short time, you should wait . when bitcoin price nere to 8k then you invest here.But if you want to invest here for a long time, i say you can invest your money to crypto currency now. I think in the end of the year or the first of the next year bitcoin price will be pumed again in a huge amount. We can't say it perfectly,we just wish it .thank you.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

At present, large companies around the world are experiencing a decline in value. This affects Crypto so I think we should wait for a better time. The current time should not buy Bitcoin because I still settle for the next price adjustment.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

this is the very best time to buy bitcoin. buy now and smile later because if you don't you will regret it later. yes it is the best time to buy now that the price is down.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

I wanted to ask this question and now I don't.Because I opened CoinMarketCap right now and found I had missed the best chance to get it. It's getting growing now and at a price of $11,075.80. Rush to buy!

Well today, bitcoins are priced around $6,000 so take the opportunity to buy bitcoins at this rate because you won't get this kind of price again in the future. I recommend you buy at least around $3,000 worth of bitcoins to fully take advantage of the price spikes in the future without banging the buck.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

this is the very best time to buy bitcoin. buy now and smile later because if you don't you will regret it later. yes it is the best time to buy now that the price is down.
prepare yourself to face the bitcoin market in the future prices grow and fall nobody knows. if you have invested it is good and you should prepare mentally and capital from now on for the future because profit and loss can come. always monitor market price movements at any time so you know prices at all times.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

I think the best time depends on individual and going by the Price now I believe is the right time to invest but before investing do some research know more about it and also use an amount you can afford to lose.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Another January thread. I wonder whether we will see some of these again or not. The price was nearly double of what it is right now and if the OP is around then this would be the best time to buy some Bitcoins.  Grin Grin
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

For me, there is no good or bad time to store bitcoin. For me, bitcoin is a long-term investment. And I replenish its stock as soon as I have the opportunity. I believe that you can sell bitcoin only if you have no other money at all and you are in dire need. So my strategy is just hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: