Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2077 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I study charts with price changes.
I note important trading levels.
When the price gets above the level I buy.
When the price breaks the level from the bottom, I sell.
When prices are in the same range, I sell and wait for price changes
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

I'm fine actually because realize that down market will happen anyway but until when I don't know. This situation is part of real market and we see it as risk, face it and learn it. My portfolio value is also go down and I decides to hold because if I do sell, lost will be mine. Need patience but worth for me and I think you should do the same. Keep going and good luck with you.

same here , i also do hold when the market is currently down but i think were not alone because almost all us who do trade and invest in cryptos will also do the same. majority of us will posibly hold because if we do sell then we can be loose , if not loose then we couldnt get the full potential benefits of our income because of low market price. however if market is down i also do buying because that is the only way to afford coins and to purchase them in a bulk.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Depress and keeping myself away from the marketcap. All the coins that I bought dump hard and its too late to cut my losses.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

I'm fine actually because realize that down market will happen anyway but until when I don't know. This situation is part of real market and we see it as risk, face it and learn it. My portfolio value is also go down and I decides to hold because if I do sell, lost will be mine. Need patience but worth for me and I think you should do the same. Keep going and good luck with you.
Any serious investor will always have this mentality that the market cannot always go up forever or will it go down forever. We have had a long downtrend for a while now, but that is not the end. There is still a lot of room for growth and then having a lot of people with this your sort of mentality is what is always going to keep making the market stronger. Like you said, it happens in any market and the cryptocurrency market is not different.

Actually, from the point of view of someone who is holding, the only thing is to just keep seeing where the value wants to lead to. However, for traders, I am sure this must have been a good time for some high level of profit even with the market going down for a while now.

It is better though with what you have said, because it is better to just stay away from trading when you do not have the knowledge and just hold.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

I used 30% btc buy ETH XRP NEO, Because i think if btc up to 20000=eth be 2000 =xrp be 2usd, so i blance About money for they!
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

This is the right time to buy for coins that has good potential to boom in the future. This is the right time to buy for bitcoins too while the price is lower than the last few months.  I bought some alts that can gives a good profit someday and I will wait for the right time to sell it.
Every decreased of the sudden fall of bitcoin price is an opportunity for many people who want to invest to bitcoin. Because the lower the price of bitcoin the more chance we could buy more amount of bitcoin in time to take as an investment for future profit and for the platform of tradings.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

Depress and keeping myself away from the marketcap. All the coins that I bought dump hard and its too late to cut my losses.
Whenever you are in this situation, better to stay away from the exchange, because if you keep monitoring your coins possibility to make a wrong mistake will happen, cutting loses can be done in a day trade system but if you aim for much bigger earnings then learn to keep away for some time and be back after some years just make sure that you are investing with quality project that have future goal and working dev behind, just stay calm and be positive with every entry that you have.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

With understanding of how cyclical cryptocurrency trading is, the bear doesn't come as a surprise.  As a matter of fact,  this bear is creating opportunities to gather and stock up on many undervalue coin. Bitcoin Was the first bargain I got and I thank bear market for bargain I got on Bitcoin.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

With understanding of how cyclical cryptocurrency trading is, the bear doesn't come as a surprise.  As a matter of fact,  this bear is creating opportunities to gather and stock up on many undervalue coin. Bitcoin Was the first bargain I got and I thank bear market for bargain I got on Bitcoin.
I think that for the current situation, many are grateful to the comma because, because everyone believes in the huge growth of Bitcoin, today there is a good opportunity to buy a cheap Bitcoin.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

I think that for the current situation, many are grateful to the comma because, because everyone believes in the huge growth of Bitcoin, today there is a good opportunity to buy a cheap Bitcoin.
This is if bitcoin deign to rise, but not to turn. Then you can still expect something. Although In recent years, I believe less and less in the future of Bitcoin.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

This is if bitcoin deign to rise, but not to turn. Then you can still expect something. Although In recent years, I believe less and less in the future of Bitcoin.
I completely disagree on your points here brother.Bitcoin isnt designed to rise up its price or even turn down its price. The general thing on here is that bitcoins price i way too volatile which means price ranges or movements is really unpredictable its either it would go into dump state or pump into new heights.No one really knows. Going back into topic,the market is down then the thing i do is that i do make shopping into those coins who are mostly into the bottom but only select a few of them.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

I completely disagree on your points here brother.Bitcoin isnt designed to rise up its price or even turn down its price. The general thing on here is that bitcoins price i way too volatile which means price ranges or movements is really unpredictable its either it would go into dump state or pump into new heights.No one really knows. Going back into topic,the market is down then the thing i do is that i do make shopping into those coins who are mostly into the bottom but only select a few of them.
it is probably better to focus on various kinds of promising projects, which today are very much and invest in those coins. So you do not have to worry about the risks associated with Bitcoin.
DmitInvest

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

I'm a holder, I try to buy for a long time and wait one year and more.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

During the down time you should keep the crypto good, have the potential and sell the crypto not good to get back the invested capital. To always feel comfortable every time the cryptocurrency falls, you just have to concentrate on the crypto market carefully before investing and then choose when the market goes down to buy, you will not have to worry about the value of crypto coins.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

I'm doing OK I'm still largely on profit so I cannot complain but like many here my profits are not as good as they were when the price was as an all time high, however I cannot complain this gives me the opportunity to get more bitcoin at these prices I just hope the market improves considerably in the next months with the introduction of the lightning network.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

I study charts with price changes.
I note important trading levels.
When the price gets above the level I buy.
When the price breaks the level from the bottom, I sell.
When prices are in the same range, I sell and wait for price changes
More like you following trend which is what I do mostly too anyway. And most times, I only need to do it once; set an alarm to always notify me of any changes based on what I have assumed could happen and then use that to make market decisions. Even with the down market, I have been making some pretty good profit from bitcoin trading and some of the altcoins, just that it has been a little bit boring anyway.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

I just hold my all investment in minimum 1 years, because i believe cryptocurrency market will be big in the future. When down market , I just more focus on bounty campaign and doing some hoby.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

same here , i also do hold when the market is currently down but i think were not alone because almost all us who do trade and invest in cryptos will also do the same. majority of us will posibly hold because if we do sell then we can be loose , if not loose then we couldnt get the full potential benefits of our income because of low market price. however if market is down i also do buying because that is the only way to afford coins and to purchase them in a bulk.
Most people do. Anyone who missed selling at the top anyway, should not really have any business with trying to sell at the bottom since even common sense requires that anyone who bought at a higher price should never sell lower unless there is fire on the mountain, which for me there can really be no fire except for some little ones set by some whales to scare some little birds, but the eagles will always take the advantage.

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

I just hold my all investment in minimum 1 years, because i believe cryptocurrency market will be big in the future. When down market , I just more focus on bounty campaign and doing some hoby.
That's reasonable holding all of your investment could yielded into a huge profit. In this down market that's a good thing to do hold and dont panic. Yes doing bounty can give a profit also.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Currently now that prices are not being stable, there's so much downs. No one would want to sell in a loss. The best thing to do now is hold and buy more. This is a cheap period to grab alot of tokens for a small price, it might not come again anytime soon. Am holding all of my portfolio, no selling til I see a considerable rise in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: