Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Im planing to get some POS master nodes.
I receive DeepOnion airdrops, which is cool, but i also appreciate POS on it. I think its a good idea to use money as guarantee for other people transactions.
Gambling is also nice. Doge on crypto-games can actually be very stable source of income.
Lending is always a thing.
Crypto is so much more flexible that fiat. Its amazing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

I prefer to hold my coins that still have the potential to be very expensive, because if I sell bitcoin or coin whose price is currently down very sharply then I will get very much loss.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Theres nothing to do but to wait until market stabilized,do you want to lose your funds because of this unstable market flow?that you can even have any idea in which of the coin will grow or drop?i have seen this kind of flow before and i know lots of users fails as they struggled along with this so better get off a while.and for sure this will not take long and things will back to normal again(hopefully wont take long lol)
Borisb52

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

When prices fall - you need to sell at the very beginning of the fall, and then buy at the bottom. If the sell did not have time and prices fell heavily - then only wait until prices again rise. After the correction of the market, there is always growth.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

I think most will tell you that since the market is not in a good state, everyone who's in it is also in the same bad state. However, what separates the real investors from the newbies are the activities that would help you be successful and prosper in the end. For many people, holding right now, especially for their premium assets would be the better move instead of taking a gamble and risk for you to get a loss. On the other hand, it can also be a good time to buy some low value assets that has good potential to gain after a couple of weeks of months. Just be smart with your investments, I guess.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

When we observed that the fluctuations are dropping it means we need to hold and it's inevitable. Last month I recovered my account and savings from other coins. I hold atleast 3 to 4 consecutive trades at it's risky because my internet connection doesn't work properly. I tend to use my sister's laptop for faster secure but my gas in Ethereum are list already. I tend to be more careful in the next trade.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

I have been away from the exchanges and checking only the prices in CMC because i don't want to sell them for loss. Instead of selling them for the low price, we have to wait patiently until the price of holding should increase in order to make the profit.
otunayode

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

This market situation is the best time to test your patience and many other skill you have develop over the years. I still make money in bear market. Don't ask me how I do it. The resources to make money in down market us all over the place.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

Of course, when market is at fluctuating phase I HODL and take advantage of buying cheaper prices of Altcoins just like most of us do, diversifying a wide range of promising altcoins.
How come you didn't know about this? You have Legendary Account.
Keeping is not the best way for all altcoin. I think you should invest in surfing when the prices of altcoin fluctuate. In the past, bitcoin prices have been increasing and decreasing. Some of my friends took advantage of the opportunity to buy low prices and sell at high prices. In just a few days he has made tens of thousands of dollars very easy. But also very dangerous.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

At time like this buy coins as much as you like then  hold them, wait them to rise and sell. Just dont sell your coins because its price is drooping its normal every month the price go up and sometimes go down. take risk it can make your experiece better.
If we are talking about bitcoin then definitely, this is the golden opportunity to make big profits in coming days because it is at a very low price these days. If we give a good look at the future predictions, it won’t be any difficult to come up with the right decision. However, I am not sure about all the crypto coins. Other than few altcoins, none have any potential or trustworthy either. Bitcoin holders should hit the iron while it’s hot and believe me, it is hot now.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

I got some altcoins in my portfolio , now they are really deep , but i don't mind, i just let them be and enjoy my days , i'm sure someday soon they will back to good days again!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

I think I'm still doing good when the market crashes. It is part of the game, as the whales are taking advantage of the bearish market to manipulate the minds of the newbie and inexperienced traders to dump their coins/tokens as well.

I have no choice but to hold it until the next bull run comes anytime soon. On top of that, I should diversify my options to participate in some airdrops and bounties to receive more tokens and dump some of them to sustain myself.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

there are two ways you can earn money in this market, holding or buying more with good coins. It depends on your knowledge and experience. TIO, INS, SXUT, Swiggboss are some potential coins to buy now for your considering

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

there are two ways you can earn money in this market, holding or buying more with good coins. It depends on your knowledge and experience. TIO, INS, SXUT, Swiggboss are some potential coins to buy now for your considering
I am now drinking a beer and relax for a moment, just because I am really sure that the bitcoin will rise soon and we don't have to worry about it. Sometimes I check some of the altcoin and invest if there are a coin that also dropping . I believe that dropping of price is a opportunity to buy and sell if the price will rise.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

Notjing i am doing nothing because there is nothing that i can do in this kind of times because the bitcoins are volatile and even if i endorse bitcoins and i convinced some people tp invest in them it is hard for them to lend their money in that and i dont want to be the blame when they loses money in bitcoins. So i am just having a lot of patience because seeing then losing value means that i also loses money so it ia just a risk taker. Take the risk and thank.me later. Trust me theynwill gonna be huge again.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

I got some altcoins in my portfolio , now they are really deep , but i don't mind, i just let them be and enjoy my days , i'm sure someday soon they will back to good days again!
Yes I'm sure that it will be comeback again because the dumping price of every coin is always there in the market and after it the pumping price on which can give us a big profit because of the unexpected price that it was been reached and this time is a good time to buy and hold it so that you can have a big chance to gain a profit in the future.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

I just hold my all investment in minimum 1 years, because i believe cryptocurrency market will be big in the future. When down market , I just more focus on bounty campaign and doing some hoby.
The longer you hold the bigger your chances to make profits, this is something that has been proved many times and in many different markets and the same is true for bitcoin and altcoins, just do not make the mistake of selling at the current prices since you will not only lose money right now you will lose all the possible profits you could get in the future as well.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

I just hold my all investment in minimum 1 years, because i believe cryptocurrency market will be big in the future. When down market , I just more focus on bounty campaign and doing some hoby.
The longer you hold the bigger your chances to make profits, this is something that has been proved many times and in many different markets and the same is true for bitcoin and altcoins, just do not make the mistake of selling at the current prices since you will not only lose money right now you will lose all the possible profits you could get in the future as well.
Patience is necessary when the market is down, there will be bad news and people will create FUD to even make the market dump.
That is the time that you have to focus and trust the coin you are holding, if you made a good research prior to investing, you will find no reason to sell low and panic.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

Just hold it until the price comes up again, don't sell it because it will your loss. First, you lost the value from your asset. Second, lost because you don't have enough patience to wait. That's way many people suggested to split our money into several coin because every coin has different pattern, meaning we can create many opportunity to make money in all condition. Keep patience and good luck with you.

ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

It's been interesting.  I've been actively trading around coins in the red to coins further in the red then they should be imo.  It's a risk but I've even been trading coins I'm bullish on to coins I'm only semi bullish on if the semi bullish coin has dropped in value further then I think it should.  Time will tell if I made big mistakes or if my plan works out.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: