Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2078 times)
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I think in this kind of market is good for investors. You have to buy and invest more and more in it. This situation is part of real market and we see it as risk, face it and learn it. My portfolio value is also go down and I decides to hold because if I do sell, lost will be mine. Need patience but worth for me and I think you should do the same. Keep going and good luck with you.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

I think in this kind of market is good for investors. You have to buy and invest more and more in it. This situation is part of real market and we see it as risk, face it and learn it. My portfolio value is also go down and I decides to hold because if I do sell, lost will be mine. Need patience but worth for me and I think you should do the same. Keep going and good luck with you.
Yes still good to buy, time to invest due to bitcoin price will surely rising. The best to hold because if choosing selling now you will lose. We need to be patient and understand the risks in bitcoin.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
At first week or two i'm still able to trade some of my coins selling and buying other coins which keep dropping until such time all my available ETB and BTC was gone due to buying alt coins so for now I just keep watching the market  I keep holding my altcoins which I bought when it drops but til now no sign of recovery for the price. anyway I have faith with my alt coins so I will keep it holding until market recovers.

anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Of course I will hold my asset if the market down, and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading again. Because if we have bought our current coins at higher rates so there’s no point in selling them if we don't want to get lose our funds, so I think hold will more better.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

After the slump in the cryptocurrency market, I have not been trading. I have been observing the market and holding all my bitcoin and altcoins. I believe this strategy has worked well for me and I would recommend others do the same.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I always think of it as an opportunity as for people like me who have not started early with Bitcoin this signifies our chance to buy Bitcoin at its cheapest. Rather than panic I always go to my plan well where I wait for it to bottom out before I buy my position. Even if I haven't sold yet but it is still going down I can look for it as an opportunity as I can sell my position hoping to accumulate it back again at a cheaper price. The result at the end is I will have more shares of cryptocurrency as I have taken advantage of the red market.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
taichiswag

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

At this situation we can do short term trades or wait for a perfect moment when you think that token/coin is down then buy it in bulk or according the amount you have and remember not to invest all your money into just 1 token/coin.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
Merited by cryptojaani (1)

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

When market is down, many investors just hold their cryptocurrencies and wait for the prices to go up again. This type of strategy is effective for some coins that have long term potentials. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are the best suited for long term hold. Sell only when their price reaches your target price or another possible all-time high. Panic-selling will only leads you to more losses in the future.
I don't think you have to do much. During the down time you should keep the crypto and hold your coins. To always feel comfortable every time the cryptocurrency falls, you just have to concentrate on the crypto market carefully before investing and then choose when the market goes down to buy, you will not have to worry about the value of crypto coins.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

The ICO credits project has ended and it is successful. It was listed on the IDEX exchange. Its price goes up and it has increased five times compared to the day before. I am holding 5000 CS and I think you should list it into his portfolio.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

This is truth that with up in the market we always with net profit but since last month we are not only lossing money but also lots of dump in many better better coins are making us sadful .
In Actual here we can't do anything because dump and pump in natural , currently here it is more better if we can hold them and buy more and more at this dump and then we can easily make profit soon with small up in the price .
Another thing that I think is that we should do another work also with trading Because not always a particular thing can give profit as we expect  , so better to go for investment in another ICOs legimate project .
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

In situations like this, It's best to just hold your existing positions or stock up cheap coins. That's all we can do at this point because if one should opt to panic and dump their coins/tokens They'd regret later on.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

Will,if the market is going down rapidly,mostly i hold my coins and wait for a moment that the exchange market will going pump,by this kind of solution came out into my mind, i  seized my portfolio in loosening.Sometimes i also  doing to find another way of living,like making a hog raising in my small backyard,but most of the times i always monitoring my stocks in the coin market website,to find another kind of coins having potential to grow in the blockchain market.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

Just hold it until the price comes up again, don't sell it because it will your loss. First, you lost the value from your asset. Second, lost because you don't have enough patience to wait. That's way many people suggested to split our money into several coin because every coin has different pattern, meaning we can create many opportunity to make money in all condition. Keep patience and good luck with you.

I also never rush to sell my altcoins thinking that they will soon have even the less price than now. I calm myself down and simply wait. This is my strategy.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

It's very tough time, everybody is in a huge loss. My portfolio becomes 50% in comparison to Jan 2018. But still, I am buying with coin & holding my previous purchased coin.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

If you ask me how I am doing in this down market? I am still doing fine because I always keep my options open in other areas. There is a part of me who is scared and is willing to dump all of my coins and tokens in my portfolio.

However, there is also another part of me who wants to keep holding on and diversify my options. It is all about not relying on one thing only. Never put all of your eggs in a single basket.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

The market is still restored as well I on the former hold and wait for when prices go upwards.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Will,if the market is going down rapidly,mostly I hold my coins and sit tight for a minute that the trade market will going pump,by this sort of arrangement turned out into my brain, I grabbed my portfolio in loosening.Sometimes I additionally doing to discover another method for living,like making a hoard bringing up in my little backyard,but the majority of the circumstances I continually observing my stocks in the coin showcase website,to locate another sort of coins having the capacity to develop in the blockchain advertise.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Of course I will hold my asset if the market down, and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading again. Because if we have bought our current coins at higher rates so there’s no point in selling them if we don't want to get lose our funds, so I think hold will more better.
Some basics rules of trading are listed everywhere. For all traders these rules must be well known to them else there may be huge disappointment for them. To avoid such sad moments, one must need to buy bitcoins as lowest price as possible and sell them at maximum highest price as possible. This lowest and highest gratitude will be determined according to market trend.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

I'm buying some more, Buy when people are afraid sell when people are greedy.. If you're at loss just hold
Enjoy your life have some time with your family because if the market is back you'll not leaving your home again.
At this very moment, the best thing which can help you in so many ways is that you need to go for buying of more number of coins which you want to have in your wallet and above all, keep on holding all those coins which you had previously bought and do not sell even a single of your coin no matter what. You will regret of you done any such thing right now as you will suffer loss by doing so.
[/quote

Buying more coins in down hard need more capital. This strategy must be prepared before the down hard happen so by splitting our capital from the first stage and never all in one trade would help us from avoiding lose.
So after down we can buy back with our rest money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: