Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:51:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2077 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

Personally I just HODL my bitcoins. Sell bitcoin now is not smart decision. Because in the second half of this year we will see crazy rally of bitcoin price and it will update historical maximum.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

Of course, when market is at fluctuating phase I HODL and take advantage of buying cheaper prices of Altcoins just like most of us do, diversifying a wide range of promising altcoins.
How come you didn't know about this? You have Legendary Account.
This is the right time to buy when you still have enough fund.  Buy at the lowest and make some profit,  though small but something is coming in to survive this low season.  Go with an active and with high btc volume.  Accumulated profit sums up to a good amount as well. We can just hodl or do day trade while awaing for the big boom.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

The best option in the present situation is to hold the coins because instead of selling them for loos, holding will always give profit in long term. Choosing the best one and holding will also give good returns by holding them.

MartynasB

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

Its still good opportunity to buy or to make money in this swing market  Roll Eyes
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
In this kind of business we should have a business mended because we cannot become a good businessmen if we dont have this kind of thinking, so i think the best way to do when market price really down is just to hodl, thats gonna be the best thing to do when price down, so hodl because we know that when market goes up we can make big profit to it so i must hodl until price goes up.

Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

real trader is say that HODL as long as you can, its mean that if the market are bleeding we still HODL all coin that we have until they reached the prediction price, its mean that we will wait until the price of that coin reached our prediction price. although that we know that we loss many proft on that coin and want to cry when looking at the market  Grin Grin

Well i don't think it's also about just hodling. Sometimes, there are situations where you also have to consider cutting losses tonbe able to fight another day. Though i'm still keeping it cool as it often gives good returns if you're patient enough to ride bloody waves
People have guts now to face this kind of situations nothing can discourage people about bitcoin, rise comes the  it is true holder become very upset and they start thinking to sell it but at the same time they know there learning about bitcoin so they hold with patience same I do. At very start I was afraid of bitcoin that it is risky but now I know there is high profit behind very small risk so I hold my bitcoin with confidence now, and I wait for the price of bitcoin is high again.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I feel relieved right now but slight only because btc is now recovering yet still slow. Actually this is not bad after all, at least btc's price is improving.

These times, I still remain hodling and I have no plan to cash out because this good sign might further continue and I miss this opportunity to earn more profit.
In such kind of circumstances, the experts suggest only one thing to do and that is none other than sitting back calmly and then holding all your coins which you are left with in your wallet. The market is slowly recovering and that if you show up little patience, then you can end up having far more money in your account by selling of your coins than you can get by doing the very similar thing now.
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

Such as talking about some trading strategies, i will give you a piece advice -  just hodl. If you hear or read about prediction of future bitcoin and another altcoins, you will understand that in june-july whole market will be to the moon Wink
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

I assume that like varied people here i am not doing that awe-inspiring with the prices of all digital currencies being this low, nonetheless within the meanwhile i can not whine value|the value|the price} is considerably beyond after I purchased nonetheless at constant time i am not aiming to provide since my objective cost could be a muckle higher and i am willing to take a seat tight for no matter length of your time that essential keeping in mind the top goal to urge my objective advantages.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I'm doing great because i'm selling before it goes down but of course my alts is just in hell and half of my port also is in hell crying out for help but the half is in a vacation at Hawaii.

hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

If the market is going down, the best way is to buy more or if you do not have money to invest, you just ignore it in a few months

johnfoxh

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Again the fall went because of the fake news about bitkoyn. That's funny. It remains to do only hodl. After 2-3 days, everything will calm down and again the confident growth of the cue ball will go up to 10-11k $
hiru65

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Market is in deep and i am buying and holding now. Because bitcoin and most of altcoins will go up. And in that point we can take large profit. By today bitcoin is starting to rise the value. If you are willing to buy. This will be the great time to do that
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Iam just sitting outsite markets and look on them how its going and iam very happy that i sold all out and go out to fiat money on very nice level price about 800$ of ETH , my bro miss the exit point and now nervous everyday because his pocket -70% now Sad
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

If the market is going down, the best way is to buy more or if you do not have money to invest, you just ignore it in a few months

Actually this is best approach for a person who is wise enough to see the hidden chances and opportunities. Like you there are so few people who never understand the concealed golden chances to raise their income level. In business oriented methods like trading or investing, only that person is successful who have good abilities to search out for all best options for earning.
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

First of all I'm going to stay calm. Considering it's just a temporary thing I won't sell my assets under no circumstances.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

Last 2 months there were dips after dips and everyone was saying to get in and it looks like you didn't and now you are hoping for another dip. I have several friends with the same issue. They are afraid of getting in and see the prices go down more. I know some of them will get in late even I am shouting to get in for at least a 2-3 weeks now. At this moment the market is still at a very low point. it's not because you see green numbers on CMC that you are late! Get in now and don't worry if the market dips more. Just hold and you will be happy.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

When prices began to fall, I sold most of the investment portfolio. Coins that have not sold, I'll keep yet. I hope that the cryptocurrency market will start growing again
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

For Bitcoin, I will continue to hold, and according to the current market conditions, I will continue to buy some, because I believe it will soon rise.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

Im just chilling while other people panic. One month market down is just too short for predicting the value of coins in the market. My portfolio now is negative 20% since last january. Now i am doing is holding my coins and if i have extra money, i am buying more coins at dip.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: