Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Actually I had the opportunity to invest when the price dropped down to $6000 earlier this year. After then it went up to $11000 and when it started dropping down to $10,000, I sold out most of them and had the remaining kept in my wallet as savings. As of now, I’ve made up my mind not sell anything no matter how low it drops. I will keep on holding until things gets better. I will also advise other traders to do the same and Hodl till things gets better. Well, the decision is left for you to make.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

Im just chilling, can wait all year tbh
It would be one of the best strategies to get maximum output. Right now, as the market is down and people are thinking that may this down market ends up in a death row. This can be a chance but near to negligible. Because there are so many people coming into the Bitcoins world daily and trading and investing and adopting other methods of earning. So don’t worry and wait till the prices come up.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
yes, one month is a very bad day because all the coin prices have a very drastic decline, especially cheaper bitcoin prices. but I'm sure, after a downturn, there will be time to improve later on, so I keep going by not selling my coins.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

with the current price of course I will hold the bitcoin I have because I do not want to lose by selling it, I will still wait until I will get profit again
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
yes, one month is a very bad day because all the coin prices have a very drastic decline, especially cheaper bitcoin prices. but I'm sure, after a downturn, there will be time to improve later on, so I keep going by not selling my coins.

Well it hasn't been a good first quarter for all of us and a lot of things went against btc. Almost everyone i'm sure are at a loss. I myself am looking at more than 50% loss at the moment but one thing about crypto, as with my previous experiences, there's always a time when we'll be compemsated for.our patience. Better if you have other things to put your attention on in times like these

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Well, so many state said that they are holding and me too because it worth very less now if i sell it.
But i could not believe why the price still goes down very deep if many of people hold their asset. If more holding so of course the price will stay, at least not going down.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

with the current price of course I will hold the bitcoin I have because I do not want to lose by selling it, I will still wait until I will get profit again
Yes holding bitcoin is a good option when price is down. Rather selling it with lose holding can gives us profit at a latter end. This is the best option in this down market.
isetter

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

most people will hold. There are a few that will sell because they fear price will not increase, they accept losing money .. but for me personally. Although the price is down to $ 0.1, I will still hold until the price increases
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I am a follower of the great investor Warren Buffet and he says that "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" so when market is showing negative mood, I usually go with buying and if buying is not possible then I go pick the second best option and that is holding so at this point I believe that I am done with buying and now I am on a hodling mode and since I have plans for the long run, I won't liquidate it anywhere in near future.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Just simply holding and waiting till the market requires - what else I can do in such conditions...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Not very well. I hold a couple of coins, every single one of them is 80% lost. I'm just waiting for the better days to come, I definitely believe that they'll come, not sure when though. Despite the current catastrophic market I'm still in hodl of my coins.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

This down market L have to be patiently wait for the price increase. Because that's the only thing to do. There's no big help to me if I'm going to worry all my life. I have to pray harder to increase the price of bitcoin. That's the only thing best for me. I can't do all true faith and believing that bitcoin will give me future.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

In the previous market crash, I know how to manage my money and earn a few more bitcoin from the crash but right now, it is hard for me to manage my balance and I keep losing my money, I hope that everything will be normal
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

Down market is the best time to get some valuable coins at a lower price and hold till the market steps up once again. That is what I do. am holding on tight to my valuable coins, whiles making some mini trading too.
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

to be honest I just quietly prayed that bitcoin could go back up because the capital that I use is all stuck in some coin in pasa, the way I can do is just wait and play in forums like this.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Nothing but holding and always hope and believe that bitcoin will rise and increase again more than my expectation. I had no doubt and fear that bitcoin will recover soon ,so i didn't panic to sell like what others do. At the moment like this we need to understand if what bitcoin really is and it's nature.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

I am currently holding and more active in joining in signature campaign and any social media campaign.  I need to forget those investment for now and keep it until the price pumps once again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
spagettiboy69

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

I just put them in a wallet and use that extra step to stop me from selling. it sucks.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

I'm still buying tokens from the down market soo that when the time's come when the market get back to normal  i gonna sell my token holdings with a good profit 😁
that is the best thing to do when the market fall don't be affraid in market down. We will buy more soo that we can gain high profit whe the market get back to normal
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

It's already April and yet we still don't see a lot of improvement when it comes to bitcoin's price, this is definitely a bad news for all of us but much better if we will look in its bright side. So instead of getting upset everyday, let's buy more while this dip lasts Smiley.

During bad times, I usually hold my coins and wait for btc to pump but now I might have a possibility to not able to follow my plan since I really need some money now for my thesis project. So even I strongly want to hold my savings I still can't due to such expenses Sad but that's alright because I'm confident that I will earn that money again next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: