Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

there is no so many things that we can do during this period. if you have cash or if you have bitcoin you can try to buy more altcoins but i personally prefer to stay in major crypto currencies for a while such s ethereum and bitcoin. whenever i am sure and trend is changed i can shift to other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

there is no so many things that we can do during this period. if you have cash or if you have bitcoin you can try to buy more altcoins but i personally prefer to stay in major crypto currencies for a while such s ethereum and bitcoin. whenever i am sure and trend is changed i can shift to other altcoins.

I think the period of buying and hoarding coins is over as the market has started to recover and bounce back. We have been given more than 3 months to really stockpile our wallets and make them fat because the price is very cheap that time.

But since we are in the road to recovery starting to today, I just do hope that everyone had purchases a lot of coins not just bitcoin and hold on them for as long as you can. No need to shift funds now as we are going to be on a good and massive bull run in the next weeks or so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

When the market is very down, I don't do anything of my current investment due to avoid losses, I grab that low price as an opportunity to buy more coins since the price were very affordable to buy then later on once the price rise again then that is the time to trade it for me to earn income.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
I'm doing terribly like most people here, the market has not been very nice to me and to anyone just looking at the top coins in the market cap and so it is very obvious to me that the coins that are even lower in the market cap are probably doing a lot worse so in a way I'm glad that I'm still holding my bitcoin and I'm not holding many altcoins.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

No i am just staying calm in my hoise just normal day just no selling and no bad vibes in my head because if i always look at the market then i will just seeing some falling then that will just ruined my mind but if i stay calm and not mind at all that loss then i will not have a loss at all because patience is the key in this thing. Being a panic seller is mpt gonna help you for having a huge profit just wait and gain my friend
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

My personal idea is that when the price falls, it is best not to sell, but rather to start with something. I think the currency price will rise one day.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

when the market price down I will only hold because if I sell then I will lose so better I hold and wait until the price will rise again and I will get a profit
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

actually the thing to do is buy more bitcoin now is a very good idea, i'm sure its value will not go down more than this but btc will soon rise to the top
Yes buying bitcoin in this down market is the best thing to do. I just did a week ago before bitcoin price started to recuperate today. So,what I did now is just keep on hunting and collecting more coins to earn more profit at the end of this year.
Sophialovebernie

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

it will not a low days now, it will go to the mooth Grin
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

When this kind of status, the best way is to be patient. Last year, this scenario is likely the most. We expect how bitcoin market downfall, but it so fast to be on its top peak. We should invest from now, to make our investment be more profitable in the next few days, and be more successful that all of us ever had
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

When the market rises, we can all make a profit. When it falls, we should buy more currencies at low prices and wait until the market rises to make a profit again.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

When the market in the cryptocurrencies was down i just hold tokens or coins that i was holding waiting for it to rise again to get a huge amount of money, when i had extra money i was still buying coins while it was low and when it was up that im sure i'll get started to make money.this is life for being traders wait and patience thats the numbers one secret for this business and make you can afford you to lose or win thats why make sure if you buy coins make sure this is have potential to go higher value.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

On strong market drawdowns, you need to keep coins. So now everyone is waiting for growth. It makes sense to sell coins only at the beginning of the fall of the coin price, in order to buy more coins later. Personally, I do so.

The price of crypto is fickle, and it will increase again after a while, we just have to be a little patient, and do not panic every time the market goes down. Usually when the market goes down, I take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies, and I keep holding my coins until the price goes up again
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

when the market price down I will only hold because if I sell then I will lose so better I hold and wait until the price will rise again and I will get a profit
I am doing pretty well in the down market. Simple trick. Hold your Bitcoin for long when the market is down or when the prices crashes and wait until they are recovered. Some people might try to sell as soon as possible when the market prices start falling. This attitude only shows their lack of experience and the love for risk which can make you a millionaire over night if proper plans are made.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

No i am just staying calm in my hoise just normal day just no selling and no bad vibes in my head because if i always look at the market then i will just seeing some falling then that will just ruined my mind but if i stay calm and not mind at all that loss then i will not have a loss at all because patience is the key in this thing. Being a panic seller is mpt gonna help you for having a huge profit just wait and gain my friend
This is how every other investor should be. The right behavior for the dip is staying patient. It is not the storm exactly that is dangerous but the illusions that our mind creates. This dip will come to an end soon and everyone is aware of this fact but they fail to remain calm because they fail to conquer the fear of losing money created by their own brain. They should do more research.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

exactly staying calm at the same time you do what are some of the best thing to do for , when you panic here you make some looses here. Basic thing for what are some of the best thing to be is good for you to avoid some looses.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Good news for now, the altcoins and bitcoin is recovering from the blood bath market, make sure to grab some profit. and to those people who said crypto is dead they must be regretting by now. lol
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

waiting ,and watching the bottom of the market then use your free fund to buy lower price of coins,I think this is the right time and good chance.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

waiting ,and watching the bottom of the market then use your free fund to buy lower price of coins,I think this is the right time and good chance.
There is also a good idea, the recovery will bring us more profit if we possessed more coin, so when we have free money at that time, we should wait for a reasonable price and buy but we should be absolutely calm and patient, not rushed. Do not try to analyze and look for a reversal trend in this market, too much hope only makes us tense and fearful in the down market, the thing that I like to do most when I fall into this situation is looking for entertainment games and jobs that can earn more bitcoin, occasionally I will observe the price to understand the trend of the market

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

In this down market, this is the perfect time to invest since all price were very affordable so grab it immediately to buy. Later on the price will become high again then you will earn big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: