Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In this down market how your doing?  (Read 2072 times)
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

I am holdin on to everythinf I have, lol! Just hoping, that ethereum will go up, and along with it everything else in alternative currencies will grow in price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

I have missed buying the coins when they were bottoming little time ago, now everything is bouncing and those who have bought at bottom have made very good deals.

yyui

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

In the current market, the currency price has continued to fall. What we need to do now is to maintain a good attitude and not be too panic. Be patient and wait for the price of the coin to rise. If you have enough money, I suggest that you consider buying some.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Here is some basic rules to trade, that are listed everywhere. For all traders it must be known, to avoid sad moments, buy low, sell high. there it is.
There will come such times in the future as well when you will see a downfall in the market value of the crypto coins and that you will feel upset because of that. The only thing which you need to do at such time is none other than that of holding of all your crypto coins and do not make any stupid decision like that of panic selling as this will only result in loss of your money and nothing else.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

Here is some basic rules to trade, that are listed everywhere. For all traders it must be known, to avoid sad moments, buy low, sell high. there it is.
There will come such times in the future as well when you will see a downfall in the market value of the crypto coins and that you will feel upset because of that. The only thing which you need to do at such time is none other than that of holding of all your crypto coins and do not make any stupid decision like that of panic selling as this will only result in loss of your money and nothing else.
Crypto is here to stay and grow, if you think of short term you are not fitted here.
People in crypto are smart, they understand the price volatility and some even consider their investment as their retirement so it's a good
if we will grow as a community with one vision and mission.

valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
At the moment, I went to a glorious hold and look forward to a good price increase in the market of crypto-currencies. I hope that growth will be wild. )
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?
With a market going down as it is now, I think you should calm down and control your capital by moving to USDT. In my experience, the market will not be able to continually decrease in the long run, but it will be a time to rest, that is when you return to the market and trade. Bitocin prices are currently running sideways so you can trade altcoin easily, so remember to go back to USDT to save money if Bitcoins continue to fall.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

In the short-term down trending market, it is always better to hold your positions if you are a genuine risk-taker because in correction time stocks will rally after that strength is form or accumulation is done to a big extent.Apart from these holding and selling, you can also look for a positive averaging technique by which you can keep on adding the cryptocoins which you think have good potential to give you good returns if you hold it for right time to give you right bounce.
When the market is going down the only option that you have is to either sell immediately because you think the price is going to crash or to hold your coins, the first option is only available for those that are very good traders and are able to see that a crisis is coming, for the rest of us the only option we have in which we will not lose as much money is to hold.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

I'm continue holding my major coins like bitcoin and ethereum for my long time investment and doing day trading with some newly coins in the market at the same time so that my earnings will not stop. And the results are pretty good because luck comes to me but still I'm learning in my everyday trading. Now that most of the coins are gradually increasing and start going back to their tracks is the right time to hold and maybe play in the market because if you will not do anything there's a chance of you missing the big opportunity of your life.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

We should prepare enough funds to wait for the arrival of the next falling market. Do your investment again. We all know that one reason is to buy high prices for sale at low prices. When the market falls, we should invest.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

When prices drop, we should adjust our mindset, wait patiently, and continue to hold your currency. If you have enough funds, I suggest that you can continue to buy some currencies through this time of market decline. I think this will be a very good one.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

When the market falls, most people choose to invest. Because this is an opportunity for them to say, wait until the coin prices rise, they are selling out.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

right now is the uping market ,If you already have huge investments  in down market ,i think you already have a huge profits
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

I think that in this falling market I will continue to hold my currency. I will not sell my currency because of the decline in currency prices because I believe it will rise again. The price of coins has risen in these few days. I am very happy. I hope it can quickly pick up.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

When the next market falls, I will prepare funds in advance to prepare for the purchase of money when the market falls. I will also sell my currency before the market falls.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

We will be happy when the market goes up, because we will all make money. But when the market falls, I think this will also be good news. We can take this opportunity to buy more money and wait for the next market to rise.
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

When the market is going to dump im doing is to stay calm and wait for the time that the market is become normal so dont panic just keep calm.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

When the market goes up, we can all make money. But when the market falls, we should seize this opportunity to continue investing in buying more currencies. Wait until the next market rises. We are selling.
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

When the market rises, we will all profit. But what should we do when the market falls? I think this is a good opportunity. We can grasp this opportunity and buy more money. When the next market rises, we can earn some more money. .
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

Ones the market value of different digital currencies or electronic coins in the blockchain market decrease we should take that as a advantage as a investors to buy more securities at affordable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: