Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH v NEO  (Read 4116 times)
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

That is a good question. I hardly choose for Eth. because a lot of token in Eth network. They use eth and give money to eth one way or another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AllToMoon

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

Ethereum is better than NEO. The only reason that people protect NEO is that it is Chinese. I am not saying that NEO is a shitcoin, it is a good project, with good team with perfect blockchain, but it is nothing compared to ETH.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

ETH and NEO, Neo is very good but ETH is good too. If I choose between ETH and NEO I prefer ETH than NEO because the potential price will go up is ETH. But everyone has the right to each.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I think what will make or break eth is the implementation of raiden network and if it can actually scale.
If it can, then hands down eth all the way.
This will be huge because of three things:

1) ETH will be stable, fast, and scalable
2) ETH will prove that you can use the network itself to make improvements, opening up limited opportunity for the platform's future
3) ETH, like bitcoin, would have gone through trial and fire and come out the better.

If not, then neo will take over.
There are a lot of smart contract platforms that sound great on paper, but seriously, they are all behind eth and neo.
So things like cardano and waves, nah, too far behind.
Even if techinically it is better, the market isn't always about that.

usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

If you ask a question what my money is stored in - ether. Neo, I also bought, but at the moment the project is not as huge as the airwaves, which became huge as an octopus, and swept the entire crypto market, thanks to universal support and recognition.  Cool

CryptoCastle

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

Etherem, obviously, is now in the first place - by the weight of the network and the number of transactions and users, but Neo has big future. Neo is taking the world by storm. Since its launch by Da Hongfei in 2014, it’s skyrocketed to become China’s largest cryptocurrency. Its creators have big plans to power a new “smart economy,” where assets are traded in a public ledger and people write “smart contracts” that shift money around when certain conditions are met, a lot like a computer program.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Cardano Smiley

This. NEO will bring better tech than ETH imho, but it will be too little too late. There are already two serious competitors that are looking to overtake everyone - Cardano and EOS. Cardano has an incredibly professional academic community backing it, and a lot of serious research behind it. EOS has a billion dollar in funding to create something revolutionary. Both NEO and ETH will be left in the dust.
This is very hard to make choice between two most successful projects among altcoin in the crypto market. Ethereum is all the time trying to compete with bitcoin and mostly it has the second highest profit rate after bitcoin in the market.

As far as Neo is concerned, this coin also have very good market support and a large number of investors. People have earned huge profits with this coin. I will buy both whenever have chance than selecting one.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

NEO one of itself perspective coins, is the Chinese project Iza of it him still nazivivat Chinese ETH.In fact because he has all options as air, also he offers a smart contracts. Moreover he works with the Chinese government those with time everything who will build business on neo it there will be all legally.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

I think this is the least likely of the two paths to success. Yes, NEO beats Ethereum on several fronts. But Ethereum already is an established platform. And Ethereum will close the gap with its scaling plans in the future. To overtake Ethereum will be very difficult. However, I do think that NEO has a lot more room to grow, even if it can’t fully compete with Ethereum. Already we’ve seen an influx of ICOs developing on NEO — this will increase. And as it does, NEO’s price will increase. I also believe that eventually the market will support more than one platform. But that doesn’t mean NEO will ever replace Ethereum, especially in the West.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Now leading Ethereum naturally in opinions.But I think NEO, too, can give a huge chance because we believe Ethereum is also not right
bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

ETH has a huge advantage and network effect. But i keep some NEO in case it takes off (especially in China).
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Of course the Ether is much more powerful on the functional. It is also more stable than others and can bring more benefits than Neo.

I agree with you. Ethereum is more powerful, functional and it is more perspective. There are some talks in others threads about the possibility ETH coin to reach the price of 1200 USD. And I think it can do it.
Yusuf214

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

They both are very good investment options, both of them are really good for long-term and also very promising coins. ETH hold second position in cryptocurrencies as well Neo is a very strong competitor to ETH.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

ETH has a huge advantage and network effect. But i keep some NEO in case it takes off (especially in China).

China is the problem for NEO. They should target all western countries instead of focusing on only China and calling it as Chinese ethereum. Chinese government will crackdown cryptocurrency more in the future so don't expect any good news from China whether it may be NEO or any Chinese coin.

Blah blah
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Ethereum for me is way more better than NEO, ETH is one of the oldest and well known cryptocurrency's in the world and you can say it's one of the most adopted crypto coin depending on the coin market cap website.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

Very interesting comparison. I think that there is a rather unequal struggle here, so I think that the NEO project has a very good and prosperous future. I think that the NEO project will be supported by China.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

I think Ethereum will still be the best. Although Neo is a good altcoin and is trusted by many people, Etherum still outperforms the number of daily transactions. This shows that Etherum is much better than Neo.
I think you should compare ETH vs BTC is better. It's a question that makes a lot of people confused and really makes people fascinated. Although the ETH cost is 10 times more expensive than BTC, most of the altcoin used in ICO projects is ETH.
Hmm, no need to compare Bitcoin to Ethereum, they are too different to be compared and were created for different purposes.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Which do you think is better and why?

Ethereum is well establish! been into crypto for years but neo now is getting more audience and attention as many ICO are seeing NEP5 a better place to have.
NEO will overcome ETH soom and i am pretty sure of that a year or 3!
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

better eth because it have own market, but neo is good too because neo is "eth from china" did you ever hear that ? if you are find coin like eth i prefer you to invest on waves, it has low price and it will be like eth in the next year Smiley what do you think ?

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

Which do you think is better and why?

Ethereum is well establish! been into crypto for years but neo now is getting more audience and attention as many ICO are seeing NEP5 a better place to have.
NEO will overcome ETH soom and i am pretty sure of that a year or 3!

First nice topic with right comparison. Two platforms Etherem and NEO. Behind
Ethereum Russian`s, and behind NEO Chinese.
   Currently Ethereum is better as SantiPOGI say`s. Established platform with a lot
of supporters already. Many ICO`s are raised on Ethereum platform already.
   But NEO is new, and for a short time NEO attracted a lot of attention. In couple
years anything can happen, and NEO can come closer to Ethereum, but to be better
it will takes more then just couple years.
   Conclusion I have it both and I think both will have a bright future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: