Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 05:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH v NEO  (Read 4147 times)
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

Which do you think is better and why?

it all depends on how much money you are ready to invest! if you are ready to wait a long time and not invest a lot of money, then, of course, the best solution for you is to buy neo!
and if you are ready to be active on the kryptonka then it is better in this case to buy the ether
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

Ethereum and Neo are both alternative coins in the cryptocurrency. They are both popular and successful but I will choose eth because they are consider the best altcoin who follows bitcoin’s legacy.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

If ever the NEO will have as many nodes as the ETH, then I probably buy a long time neo. And while the power in the hands of developers under the roof of China, for me it's the same ripple, only Chinese

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

I'm a NEO fan but ETH will have a very big year and take #1 IMO. And it should.
However, NEO will establish itself as the #2 platform and it wouldn't surprise me if NEO takes a good 20% of the ICO market share from ETH
Yep, NEO is poised to take some ICO-share away from Ethereum with it's vastly superior tx/s. Ethereum has the advantage of better decentralization, they both seem like super safe bets right now.
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Why Ethereum still not upgrade to POS. We have been waiting for so long time
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Neo, just because it has a greater chance of earning big profits, due to lower capitalization

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

I think NEO also includes a good coin. in addition, the coin interesting NEO is very fitting to be a short-term coin. when compared with Ethereum I think NEO still has not been able to outperform it for now. but if the NEO continues to show a good improvement. I believe the NEO is able to outperform Ethereum.
NEO is one of those shitcoins that need to die out before we can get on. There is no room for a mediocre ETH copy. Their dev team is a disaster as well - constantly overhyping the most trivial updates.

StacyKo

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I think NEO also includes a good coin. in addition, the coin interesting NEO is very fitting to be a short-term coin. when compared with Ethereum I think NEO still has not been able to outperform it for now. but if the NEO continues to show a good improvement. I believe the NEO is able to outperform Ethereum.
NEO is one of those shitcoins that need to die out before we can get on. There is no room for a mediocre ETH copy. Their dev team is a disaster as well - constantly overhyping the most trivial updates.
Unfortunately, I share your opinion. But not because of my bad experience. I really trust Ethereum and Neo sounds like a copy....
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Etherum is a good choice for me because of what it has achieved and what its about to achieve in the future.

Neo is also a good project but I would certainly favour etherum over neo
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

Neo has the advantage of a lower market cap at the moment, so has much more room to grow. Whereas Eth will be stuck at its current price with only flunctuations.

Im slowly shifting everything to NEO as I like the accumulation of GAS as well for just holding.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

for me eth is better. Eth is very secure and alo easy to use. i have no idea about neo but i think neo is good also but i choose eth.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

ETH is more strong, it is revolutionary, a lot of coins are based on its platform, so it has better future.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I also think that the ETH will always be more popular and more expensive than neo.
I also thought about the same thing. I also think that Ethereum is a good coin, interesting, and promising. after Ethereum there are NEO coins that are also pretty good.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

Both coins are equally good. But I think it's better for Ethereum because now there are many markets that use it very profitable if choose it. So my choice is Ethereum.
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

the better of course Ethereum. but this time I was getting tired of Ethereum and wanted to try out NEO. and it looks like the NEOs include fairly promising categorized coins.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Ethereum and Neo are consider as one of the alternative coins in the market the excellence they have and effective management control brings them to be popular in different regions.
I think eth is more profitable since they are the number two best company in cryptocurrency.
StacyKo

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Neo has the advantage of a lower market cap at the moment, so has much more room to grow. Whereas Eth will be stuck at its current price with only flunctuations.

Im slowly shifting everything to NEO as I like the accumulation of GAS as well for just holding.

Remember about really great progress of ETH !  Updates of 2018 and 2019 will bring Ethereum to mainstream all over the world. Worldwide adoption is guaranteed
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

ETH is currently most powerful coin in Altcoins because its smart contract features make it prominent from rest of the Altcoins today many ICO dispense their payout using ETH Platform.Universally many good developers are using smart contract in some forms to support their research.Buying ETH & holding it for long term mean high ROI.

NEO is another growing coin based on similar technology as of ETH with some updated features.Many ICO are being launched on NEO platform.NEO development team is engage in high research features of smart contract and other applications and in future NEO community would be so large that it will be comparable to ETH but it will take time.So buying and holding NEO is also immensely profitable.

So i can conclude that ETH is currently in mature stage whereas NEO is in nascent stage and will take time to get mature.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Ethereum:-
More than just a cryptocurrency, this is the premiere blockchain which processes Smart Contracts. Used extensively in ICOs. Has some issues, but there are very intelligent people working on solving them. Once people learn about Bitcoin, the next crypto they find out about is generally Ethereum.

NEO:- where as NEO is 2nd larget platform used in ICOs. Neo concentrate on smart economy. Neo is proof of stake coin which gives dividends on staking on neotracker and also on some of the big exchanges. NEO have less transaction fees as compared to ethereum.

In comparison between neo vs ethereum my favorite is ethereum because it's easy to adapt but neo can give tough competition to ethereum platform in future. Neo is China's first blockchain  project and Cinese people gives first preference to the native technology.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

I think they are both very good blockchain platforms...but Ethereum is way better than Neo for the simple reason that it has already developed a huge ecosystem...and lots of big funds and big companies have invested in the Ethereum platform and have joined the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance..
So in my opinion Ethereum will always be one step forward than Neo..

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: