Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 917 times)
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

I think for doing bitcoin investment is not too late for now although today the price increase but you can buy bitcoin directly if you want. but with a small amount, I don't think that you can wait for a long time to sell your bitcoin so you can make a profit. but maybe you can take a look at the other coins like ethereum and if you can analyze the coins, I think you can make a profit too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
asadbd1

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Bitcoin has always been a good investment, hopefully it can keep going strong and the alts will follow like deep onion. In terms of riskiness, timing is important so you don't buy at the top but long term always looks good.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

this time is good for invest bitcoin, down trend live for now...
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

If you are ready to keep BTC for a long time - it is good time to invest, if short term - then better wait until the price goes down
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

downtrend or uptrend you can also earn money if you have enough knowledge. You have to be like a gecko, know the change suitable for the market. I just got $ 3 worth of $ 90 in a week
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

$200 for bitcoin investment is considerably small except if you are targeting to invest when there is a deep fall in bitcoin which nobody knows when there will be such fall. I can advise you to invest in altcoin. trading is not a bad idea but you need to study and understand the pros and cons of trading altcoin as well so that you will not end up losing your $100. you can check trading discussion thread to learn some idea on how to trade altcoin. remember if you want a good return on investment as you have said you need to invest for long period of time.
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

If you have a balance that I recommend you invest in bitcoin you will be profitable after time only, the moment is when the present I am not sure to you but I believe you will benefit greatly. From the coins you invest today
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
it does not matter, regardless of price if you invest bitcoin, you will benefit, but you need to know The use of bitcoin is believed to disrupt the national economic stability that includes monetary, financial and payment systems.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
This is right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. But 200$ is not enough to your expected profit. So you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months. So both are good profitable investment in the current market.

Bitcoin is indeed a good investment. Time will surely come that bitcoin will be in demand wherever, whenever. We just have to be patient enough and be really wise on where we will put our money for investment. We better be clever enough also and be knowledgeable on where we will put our investments.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

The little investment on bitcoin can turn out be a profit not expect,that's why it is good to invest especially when there is a big drop in the market,and once there is a turn up in the market,definitely there will be a good return.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

it's good to invest bitcoin now, because bitcoin is now not too expensive, and hold it in the next few months because bitcoin will rise again to a much higher price, because this decrease is only temporary which is often natural bitcoin every year.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin you should really understand about bitcoin, if it does not you have then you will be confused when bitcoin begins to fall as you feel right now.
it would be nice you in bitcoin first so that your investment is focused and not trapped by panic.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Well, be happy because you are given a chance to buy bitcoin in a lowest price that favorable on you. After that you will earn a big amount of profit when it will increase again.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

you have to know more about bitcoin, if you see bitcoin prices decrease then it is the right time to invest. investors are very pleased to see bitcoin prices declining because they can invest so much in order that they can benefit a lot when bitcoin prices rise.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

you can start investing with the smallest funds that are important you try to seek experience and of course knowledge. the problem of fallout is a normal thing that can happen to the market trading wherever it is.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

If today you do not buy BTC right probably will regret, the current BTC price is under 10k $. In the coming time they will surge dramatically, so grab your chance now.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
One takeaway for investors is that selling lesser-known cryptocurrencies may be more difficult than it appears. Buying these smaller tokens should be thought of as like early-stage venture capital investing, which often involves holding an investment for a long time in Bitcoin.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I think the high bitcoin exchange rate can make people who see it tempted and countless times to start investing. Especially with the berandai, if the first buy bitcoin worth USD 1,000 US dollars, or about Rp 13.3 million only, its value now has soared to the range of 39,000 US dollars or equivalent to Rp 518 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: