Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 912 times)
Fairy_90

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

Bitcoin prices go up and down, generally in the direction of going up many, over $ 100,000 threshold in the next 10 years is entirely possible. Many investors have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time, so many people have had huge assets since then. Maybe you are very excited, want to take some savings to invest but do not know how, where to start?
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

it's good to invest in bitcoin especially popular and well-known by many people while bitcoin is cheap to buy much to make your income so much better to invest in bitcoin than hyip

EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through our free Bitcoin crash course (sign up at the bottom of this post).

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

That is the common problem with people that has lack of knowledge in bitcoin currency and just easily get upset when bitcoin fluctuates and dip. I would suggest that before involving yourself with bitcoin, try to research more and learn more before you start doing investment not just bitcoin but also with the altcoins. With sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think you will start to understand when to invest and when to sell your coins to earn generous profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

That is the common problem with people that has lack of knowledge in bitcoin currency and just easily get upset when bitcoin fluctuates and dip. I would suggest that before involving yourself with bitcoin, try to research more and learn more before you start doing investment not just bitcoin but also with the altcoins. With sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think you will start to understand when to invest and when to sell your coins to earn generous profit.

I will also suggest the same to the op and I just want to add that with that amount of money you have, you can start a business utilizing the cryptocurrency that does not fully depends on the fluctuation of market price.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

You've done a very good job and your friends to do in investing in bitcoin, with a price like this is very appropriate if you increase the amount of your investment, I will also make additional purchases of bitcoin.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

Bitcoin now is a good investment and nowadays the value of it is constantly increasing. Buying bitcoin now is good idea because in the future you have chance to gain profit.

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

Price goes down = buy
Price goes up = sell

You'll have a good future if you'll keep on repeating this sequence. Understand and study what you are investing, there's a risk that you should take and be aware of that.

That's true if the value of bitcoin is to low it  is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for a few days until the value reach the highest value of it and when you feel that the value is turning down sell it. In this tape of cycle of strategy in bitcoin is giving chance to get return of investment in the future.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

You want to invest in Bitcoin & make huge profit in future then this is the perfect time to but bitcoin.because the price was so reasonable i think 3 months later this price will be hit 10k+. but its also hard to predict btc price whats happens next moment so we are always just hope it its price always rise not stop.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

it's good to invest in bitcoin especially popular and well-known by many people while bitcoin is cheap to buy much to make your income so much better to invest in bitcoin
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

You can see the current market situation. it is going downtrend, so you can take the chance now. all crypto currency is being low in price. and this is a great time to buy and hold crypto currency. especially bitcoin and ethereum. because I think it's the best crypto currency right now. so don't be late for that.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Now is the right time to buy it for investment, because now bitcoin down at a fairly cheap price, wait a few months ahead, all prices will recover and bitcoin will return to its highest price.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. But only invest what you afford to lose and know and study the investment you will venture in. Goodluck and welcome to crypto world.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

Yeah i think This is right time for invest. Because we know now bitcoin price is low . Now if you want good profit in future then you can invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will increase very early so i think you can invest now .
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

for investments that want a lot or a little of that capital depends on you, and this is an opportunity for you to invest your money by buying bitcoin, and now bitcoin is still cheap, bitcoin is currently very far from the highest level, so suppose you want to buy at a price at this time of course you will get a big profit.
toorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Bitcoin has room for appreciation, and I think it would be much more profitable to hold bitcoin than to hold it later. After all, bitcoin price changes can be seen by everyone in the past few years.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Bitcoin prices go up and down, generally in the direction of going up many, over $ 100,000 threshold in the next 10 years is entirely possible. Many investors have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time, so many people have had huge assets since then. Maybe you are very excited, want to take some savings to invest but do not know how, where to start?

Bitcoin price always high movement and its very ussual. Right now bitcoin is popular investment and i am believe that bitcoin price will rise again. Its better to investing money on bitcoin with long term strategy because like i said that bitcoin have big movement and its much relaxing if we are on long term investment
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Since you're new and probably haven't done a proper research or learn the know-how in the crypto world, you'll be mainly basing your decision of investing to the advice that you will get from other users. Most of us here will tell you to invest that money now because of the current price of bitcoin but I'll tell you that you should be willing to hold that investment for quite a while to get a good ROI as you wanted.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

now is a very good time for investment. tether has issued 300 million coins. Soon there will be a pampas. I place my bet on ETH b ETC
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I agree with the opinion of the majority that now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. True $ 200 is not a very significant amount, it is best to allocate a percentage of your salary (well, about 5-10) and invest it. My opinion is that bitcoin will not go anywhere and will develop further!
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

When the price is down , then is a sign and opportunity to invest, I observe that people that do not understand how the market work buy into the upward trend of Bitcoin hence they have low ROI, Please research, get knowledge how the cryptocurrency space work, how and when to invest, with knowledge your are equip.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: