Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:56:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 912 times)
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

yes you can invest now i suggest you , you can also do trade in crypto.
hidustep

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

do it as early as possible if you want ....because right time never come . you should make it right
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Right now there's a fall of many cryptocurrencies, as well as bitcoin. That gives the opportunity to buy it out for the same money more coins and coins. So, it's a good time for investments.

There are many ways in which one could invest in Bitcoin but each have its pros and cons and base on some of above comments, the other way of investment I would suggest is to invest in buying a Bitcoin miner therefor you would have full control of how it operates and have an eye in your investment and hope for the best that it pays the amount you initially paid for plus some profits in the long run before it gives up and stops working.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

The fall and rise in the price of bitcoin is a natural process for him, which allows many to earn. You absolutely should not be afraid of this, but on the contrary, take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

I was also scared by the volatility of bitcoin when I first started. But believe me, it is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

I was also scared by the volatility of bitcoin when I first started. But believe me, it is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it.
Yes volatility is normal most people should know this before investing so they will not be disappointed if the market dump. Invest now price is still a good catch to buy, then hold for long term or take profit if increasing.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

this time is good for invest bitcoin, down trend live for now...
i think 1 or 2 months again bitcoin will be pump very high...

Yeah. That is actually the concept of investing in bitcoin. You invest and grab the opportunity while the price is still low and hold it a bit longer and wait that the price will soar high again, then you will realize that you earn huge profit. Bitcoin really is a life changer. It helps those who are in financial struggle to have financial freedom. I am glad a friend of mine introduce to me this world.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
If you cannot afford to loss then don't go for investing it in crypto because weak people are the one who are easily get discourage even in simple fall down of the price will make them panic ,actually if you see downfall in the market it means it is a good signal to buy coins sell it when you see or you already meet your target price.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I think it is common, bitcoin prices always increase and decrease over time. and now still open the opportunity to buy bitcoin. I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Bitcoin is said to be a risky currency for developing countries concerning virtual currency models. Bitcoin may not be the world's most significant currency, but it has a lot of expectations. The economies of many nations are accepting Bitcoins. Future Bitcoin virtual money will get more convincing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Bitcoin is no stranger to many people. The information about bitcoin is available on the internet and on the forums. I think to store and invest in bitcoin is easy but to make a profit from investing is not easy. You have to watch a lot of bitcoin news around the world, it's fluctuations. Not only that, you have to have money and not everyone has a firm belief in bitcoin to invest in it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

200$ its a small amount of money but i think at first dont deal with a huge money try to learn about crypto  market and trade then you can start big amount of money . crypto always volatile market so before invest you should gather enough knowledge then start invest otherwise you gonna lose your money.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

This is a great time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. when you invest in Bitcoin it makes a big profit in the future. So you can buy one Bitcoin for a long term investment and prove to be very profitable for the better.
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. But only invest what you afford to lose and know and study the investment you will venture in.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

Bitcoin volatility is an absolutely normal phenomenon. I advise you to study all this cryptocurrency system better so that you do not regret buying later.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

As strange as it may sound - falling price is the best opportunity to buy. Bitcoin has excellent growth prospects, so don't be afraid to buy it, and when the price drops you can still save on buying.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

For excess cash, it will be more useful when stored in altcoin form.
Bitcoin one of them. By storing dialtcoin, your money is not just safe. But your money will increase according to the bitcoin sale value at that time.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

Apparently, you are completely new in cryptocurrency. Actually, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin that its price drops. Demand of bitcoin still huge, you may invest 150$ and the rest for alt coin or whatever may suits you
It is good choice to buy more bitcoins now. As we have seen the status of bitcoin price from 2017 to 2018, the price was dumped at lower 10000$. If the price will go back in December 2017, you will get your money invested and profit back. Hold for now, sell later. Hold and keep your bitcoin in your wallet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

if you was thinking that investing bitcoin is a good thing back then, you was right.
when you wrote this thread, bitcoin price was keep decreasing and hit $6k. did you bought bitcoin back then ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: