Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 912 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

In this time bitcoin most economical investment. I think best for you invest in others altcoin with your $200. The main thing is before you invest your money need do some research for prediction of bitcoin future. Yes, it’s just rumors or speculations. Bitcoin was the great business and in future bitcoin will be the great business. Sometimes its loss from its Peak that doesn’t mean it will crash or will die. Its value is high, the investor still invests in it. They believe bitcoin is profitable and demandable. Every business has ups and downs but when they get over from the fall down, they cross his boundary. Same as bitcoin also cross his boundary. Its popularity and fame makes it great and creates it’s as a great business environment.
Every investor looks forward to a business environment when they find that they only invest without thinking other. Because they believe it. Its give him feedback today or tomorrow.   
ericmalik

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

in my opinion for start 200$ is good,but when you get more information about bitcoin you realize that 200$ for investment is very small.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

I think you need to wait a little more dip,200$ is a good amount to start for the beginner,but for those who are already veteran in investing this is a small amount.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

$200 is good in my opinion, especially if it's your first time investing. but, instead of doing that. make a research first. ask some investors how they started Investing in Bitcoin. it's goo to listen from the experts and gain more knowledge before investing. it's just my advice.
Feel2Free

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
You made this post in january, i think you are lucky now.
look at the title on this post. Many people are investing their money into Bitcoin, they say Bitcoin will jump in its price by 2020, is it real news? sorry for before it, because I am newbie in Bitcoin and want to know more about Bitcoin. Smiley
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Yes. Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the price is still cheap. Maybe a few months ahead the price is 30-50% above the current price

Yes, the best investment is bitcoin. If you see the last price of bitcoin, you can say that it is very profitable.
Rightnow its price is very low. So rightnow is best time to buy more, to invest more. And then wait, trust bitcoin and always be patient. Because getting profit from it is not that easy, you have to wait for a long time to be able to gain big profit. Make your hand more stronger, and dont let it to become weak.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
On the contrary, when the market falls, it is necessary to invest. Because it's called volatility. Do not be afraid of such falls and sell yourself in the minus.

FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

The fall and rise in the price of bitcoin is a natural process for him, which allows many to earn. You absolutely should not be afraid of this, but on the contrary, take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

Bitcoin increases and falls all the time. That's why this can be a good way to make money. My advice, learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world in general before you will start. Following the news you can identify the best time for investing.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Bitcoin increases and falls all the time. That's why this can be a good way to make money. My advice, learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world in general before you will start. Following the news you can identify the best time for investing.
After leaving behind the strong descending resistance by breaking the tough $8,000 level, prices could tour a lateral sideways market between a resistance near $10,000 and a support around $7,500 before bullish consensus increases again to boost prices higher.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Many people are lossing because they are wrongly predicting and lack of education about cryptocurrency.I think we have to be smart in investment not just a matter of profit.We should wait for it to stabilize in price because currently the bitcoin will still fall below the $ 5K level.If it is already below the level then we can buy it for future investment.I think bitcoin will rise.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

So you want to invest your $200 in the current price ,i could say its too late because there still litlle pump that could happen but its deppend on you on how you understand the market of bitcoin and also in your perception about what will be happen.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Tell you what, if you invest only $ 200, you better prosmatret what a ico, here you will have more chances to increase significantly their profits in bitcoin to invest at least 2000 $
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

you should be more eager to invest on bitcoin if it falling, because you can buy at the low price.
bitcoin will never going down below 20% of the price, it will be bounce back later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

investing in bitcoin is a lucrative investment and of course many people are interested and buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are growing and have prices that are sure to rise again
Aklah4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Cube chain is the next big thing, they have plans on helping the people this coin's potential is very great I would advise you go get yours as the rise is great follow the link below

Signature
Welcome to the Cube Chain Signature Campaign
Cube Chain has allocated a
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

well its a good idea because btc price up now so u can get easily quick profit from your invested amount
Aklah4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Cube Chain is a 4th generation blockchain upgraded by solving the problem of the data
speed and update required for block generation and agreement certification, which
are the most significant shortcomings of existing blockchains, with cubing technology.
Cube Chain is a new concept of blockchain technology that has high speed, double
verification, data statistics and escrow functions. CubeON will show you how blockchain
technology changes the world and make both companies and individuals get new
service profits as participants by supporting voluntary transactions of various People.

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

if you not invest when the price of bitcoinis low  you lose your profits . because bitcoin now have a good price increase in the market and I think bitcoin get more in few months so don't be confused about investing in bitcoin.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Bitcoin will come a little downward and will not stay down longer. I think 200$ is too small to invest. Investing $1000 will increase your investment, get better results. You can invest when you see that when the price rises you will be able to sell it. Come on let's get good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: