Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 900 times)
ashu6969 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Apparently, you are completely new in cryptocurrency. Actually, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin that its price drops. Demand of bitcoin still huge, you may invest 150$ and the rest for alt coin or whatever may suits you
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

this time is good for invest bitcoin, down trend live for now...
i think 1 or 2 months again bitcoin will be pump very high...

-= OI =-
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

This is right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. But 200$ is not enough to your expected profit. So you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months. So both are good profitable investment in the current market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Phil_Bardsley

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

The sooner the better if you plan to HODL it doesnt matter anyways.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Bitcoin price is pretty high right now, not sure if 200$ will give you much return. My advice would be to spread it around some top 20 altcoins. Either spread it all or make it 50% on ethereum and the other 50% on some top 20 alt coins. Goodluck!

VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Better buy now before it creates another momentum again. Check the chart history to see how it behaves and you will see a pattern and it will help you and give confident to buy and hold today.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

If it's only $200, then I suggest you invest in Altcoin or ICO. Because it's a very small number.
If investment BTC, then even have a good return, then also is a small number, if invest ICO and hold in the long term,. Maybe there's an x100 return? Grin

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

I see in coinmarketcap bitcoin  price has goes up, I don't think this is a good time for buy bitcoin. Because yesterday bitcoin price go down to $10200. But bitcoin is very promising for investment, because has a volatile price. If you want to take a risk you can buy at this time, perhaps bitcoin price will go up rather than decrease, so you can make a profit.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

Right now there's a fall of many cryptocurrencies, as well as bitcoin. That gives the opportunity to buy it out for the same money more coins and coins. So, it's a good time for investments.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

Don't invest if you are uncertain of what you are doing. This is why I don't encourage people who are scared of their loss even they haven't invested yet.

Price goes down = buy
Price goes up = sell

You'll have a good future if you'll keep on repeating this sequence. Understand and study what you are investing, there's a risk that you should take and be aware of that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Winterpecker

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:15:12 AM

As of now im a newbie in bitcoin. And right now i can see posts that the value of bitcoin is going down. But i think, eventually it go up again. I think its normal in cyptocurrencies and also in investing in. And if you're going to enter this industry, you must know about this things.
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

Apparently, you are completely new in cryptocurrency. Actually, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin that its price drops. Demand of bitcoin still huge, you may invest 150$ and the rest for alt coin or whatever may suits you

At present bitcoin is at a relative high ground and the timing for joining the Bitcoin market is late and the future development is in a very unstable state. The steady investors who have been watching bitcoin but not daring to act have also been facing many nerve fluctuations.
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

As others have said. The sooner the better. This downfall you have been talking about is very common and normal to Bitcoin. If your faint hearted then I suppose bitcoin is not for you.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

I thin now Bitcoin investing is the best time, because bitcoin price is drops. Its a best opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.

Now bitcoin investment benefits:

1. Bitcoin investing can be a way of earning money.
2. Buy any product and services using only bitcoin.
3. Now this time bitcoin in all parts off the world.
4. Bitcoin payment system is to essay.

So what are you waiting, go fast and buy bitcoin.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

The investment strategy is tactful to be aware of the bitcoin price situation, if you want to invest you need to lower the bitcoin price if your price situation is definitely worth the profit and when it is high bitcoin price and that's what you do to get your investment.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

The falling price is a chance to buy, and when bitcoin increases, you will benefit. You can choose bitcoin for your future, because bitcoin will increase again.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

Bitcoin is a one way of good investment it just like you are depositing your money to the bank that it going to have an enough interest
potzpotz

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Bitcoin is the best way of investment it just like you are depositing your money in the bank and having and interest after day
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

Yes. Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the price is still cheap. Maybe a few months ahead the price is 30-50% above the current price
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

Bitcoin prices go up and down, generally in the direction of going up many, over $ 100,000 threshold in the next 10 years is entirely possible. Many investors have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time, so many people have had huge assets since then. Maybe you are very excited, want to take some savings to invest but do not know how, where to start?
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

it's good to invest in bitcoin especially popular and well-known by many people while bitcoin is cheap to buy much to make your income so much better to invest in bitcoin than hyip

EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through our free Bitcoin crash course (sign up at the bottom of this post).

ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

That is the common problem with people that has lack of knowledge in bitcoin currency and just easily get upset when bitcoin fluctuates and dip. I would suggest that before involving yourself with bitcoin, try to research more and learn more before you start doing investment not just bitcoin but also with the altcoins. With sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think you will start to understand when to invest and when to sell your coins to earn generous profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

That is the common problem with people that has lack of knowledge in bitcoin currency and just easily get upset when bitcoin fluctuates and dip. I would suggest that before involving yourself with bitcoin, try to research more and learn more before you start doing investment not just bitcoin but also with the altcoins. With sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think you will start to understand when to invest and when to sell your coins to earn generous profit.

I will also suggest the same to the op and I just want to add that with that amount of money you have, you can start a business utilizing the cryptocurrency that does not fully depends on the fluctuation of market price.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

You've done a very good job and your friends to do in investing in bitcoin, with a price like this is very appropriate if you increase the amount of your investment, I will also make additional purchases of bitcoin.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Chanock

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

Bitcoin now is a good investment and nowadays the value of it is constantly increasing. Buying bitcoin now is good idea because in the future you have chance to gain profit.

Price goes down = buy
Price goes up = sell

You'll have a good future if you'll keep on repeating this sequence. Understand and study what you are investing, there's a risk that you should take and be aware of that.

That's true if the value of bitcoin is to low it  is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for a few days until the value reach the highest value of it and when you feel that the value is turning down sell it. In this tape of cycle of strategy in bitcoin is giving chance to get return of investment in the future.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

You want to invest in Bitcoin & make huge profit in future then this is the perfect time to but bitcoin.because the price was so reasonable i think 3 months later this price will be hit 10k+. but its also hard to predict btc price whats happens next moment so we are always just hope it its price always rise not stop.
Kurtyp1010

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

it's good to invest in bitcoin especially popular and well-known by many people while bitcoin is cheap to buy much to make your income so much better to invest in bitcoin
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

You can see the current market situation. it is going downtrend, so you can take the chance now. all crypto currency is being low in price. and this is a great time to buy and hold crypto currency. especially bitcoin and ethereum. because I think it's the best crypto currency right now. so don't be late for that.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Now is the right time to buy it for investment, because now bitcoin down at a fairly cheap price, wait a few months ahead, all prices will recover and bitcoin will return to its highest price.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. But only invest what you afford to lose and know and study the investment you will venture in. Goodluck and welcome to crypto world.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

Yeah i think This is right time for invest. Because we know now bitcoin price is low . Now if you want good profit in future then you can invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will increase very early so i think you can invest now .
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

for investments that want a lot or a little of that capital depends on you, and this is an opportunity for you to invest your money by buying bitcoin, and now bitcoin is still cheap, bitcoin is currently very far from the highest level, so suppose you want to buy at a price at this time of course you will get a big profit.
toorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Bitcoin has room for appreciation, and I think it would be much more profitable to hold bitcoin than to hold it later. After all, bitcoin price changes can be seen by everyone in the past few years.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Bitcoin prices go up and down, generally in the direction of going up many, over $ 100,000 threshold in the next 10 years is entirely possible. Many investors have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time, so many people have had huge assets since then. Maybe you are very excited, want to take some savings to invest but do not know how, where to start?

Bitcoin price always high movement and its very ussual. Right now bitcoin is popular investment and i am believe that bitcoin price will rise again. Its better to investing money on bitcoin with long term strategy because like i said that bitcoin have big movement and its much relaxing if we are on long term investment
Kim Ji Won

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Since you're new and probably haven't done a proper research or learn the know-how in the crypto world, you'll be mainly basing your decision of investing to the advice that you will get from other users. Most of us here will tell you to invest that money now because of the current price of bitcoin but I'll tell you that you should be willing to hold that investment for quite a while to get a good ROI as you wanted.
troglobait

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

now is a very good time for investment. tether has issued 300 million coins. Soon there will be a pampas. I place my bet on ETH b ETC
IgorShumilo

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I agree with the opinion of the majority that now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. True $ 200 is not a very significant amount, it is best to allocate a percentage of your salary (well, about 5-10) and invest it. My opinion is that bitcoin will not go anywhere and will develop further!
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

When the price is down , then is a sign and opportunity to invest, I observe that people that do not understand how the market work buy into the upward trend of Bitcoin hence they have low ROI, Please research, get knowledge how the cryptocurrency space work, how and when to invest, with knowledge your are equip.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Everybody know bitcoin investing can be a way of earning money so I think now bitcoin investing the best time because bitcoin price is drop. its a best  opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.I believe maybe a faw months ahead. the price 25/40% above the current price and bitcoin give me a good future 
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

Buy Bitcoin now, because it has fallen a little in price. Many people predict in the near future Bitcoin's growth in the price at times.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

Everybody know bitcoin investing can be a way of earning money so I think now bitcoin investing the best time because bitcoin price is drop. its a best  opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.I believe maybe a faw months ahead. the price 25/40% above the current price and bitcoin give me a good future 
Not everyone knows for these, but I agree that this is the best way of earning.
Not only we call this as an investment but also we consider this as currency to be used in buying stuff and bills payment.  But since bitcoin isn't accepted yet by some establishments then it mostly consider as investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

I think it is a perfect time that you invest to bitcoin. Grab tbe opportunity today. With bitcoin price so low, you can collect a greater amount of it compared to its price when it is high. You can also divert to other altcoins so that you can broaden your portfolio.

Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

Yes, BTC is investment for me, bcos I can save money from btc when I sold btc and get a profit,  so I can save money from profit
Vin183~

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I can get profit from btc, so I can save half of profit to my bank, and btc is investment for my future
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Yes you can invest that $200 but do not expect too much. Also do you have a plan, are you willing to tie up that money for long term. Bitcoin is very volatile and you might see yourself selling in a loss if you can not control your emotions.

Try to study first what you are getting into and if you are certain that you can handle the stress then go for it.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

$200 is just a small fund and i think that you should not invest in Bitcoin. it can makes you rich. In my opinion, you should choose some good altcoins such as Bitclave, INS, PKT or WPR to invest.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

You should not seeing from the short term point of view in bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin should be in a long term, so you can get profit in the future.

Agetan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

Buy Bitcoin now, because it has fallen a little in price. Many people predict in the near future Bitcoin's growth in the price at times.
Yes it guess it is the good time to buy bitcoin because price of bitcoin is not very high and it can be bought very easily so you should not lose the chance to buy bitcoin at very low price, bitcoin is the best investment today, and it is being invest buy all those people who know how to earn profit from crypto currency,  after very short time bitcoin price will be very high so it is the time to buy bitcoin to hold, bitcoin investment mean profit only, so make your future bright with being a bit patient today.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

At this very moment, bitcoin is the most economical and the most feasible way of investing of your money. Investing of your money into bitcoin will no doubt guarantee you to have a better earning and to make far more money than you have initially invested. The only thing which you need to focus on is that you need to keep on working harder and that you need to gather more knowledge about different things related to it.
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

Indeed it get it is the great time to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that cost of bitcoin isn't high and it can be purchased effortlessly so you ought not lose the opportunity to purchase bitcoin at low value, bitcoin is the best speculation today, and it is being contribute purchase each one of those individuals who know how to acquire benefit from digital money, after brief time bitcoin cost will be high so it is an ideal opportunity to purchase bitcoin to hold, bitcoin venture mean benefit just, so make your future brilliant with being somewhat persistent today.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

Now is the right time for bitcoin investing, now the bitcoin is down it's very good to buy it,
and hold it in the next few months, because bitcoin will surely go back up.
Choyor

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

If you look at current prices, I think the best thing for you to do is buy crypto money (Bitcoin), do not wait too long so you will lose momentum. It is important for you to look at the history of graphs that once happened and then learn so that later you can make an accurate decision. Good luck.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Don't look at the downfalls as something bad. See it as an amazing opportunity to invest when the price is down rather than investing when the price is up

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

$200 is just a small fund and i think that you should not invest in Bitcoin. it can makes you rich. In my opinion, you should choose some good altcoins such as Bitclave, INS, PKT or WPR to invest.

for $200, I think it is better to invest in altcoin but you need to know which coin that will make some good profit in the end. and if you decide to invest in bitcoin, I don't think that you can make a lot of money from this because with that balance, you only make a small profit if you don't mine. there are many altcoins that you can invest with $200 and you can buy up to 3 coins in the same time and then you can hold it for a long-term and I think if this drama is over, you can make a lot of money from that coin.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Yes, your thinking is my thinking and even i fear to invest right now because the market conditions are not good for getting you good and high Return on investment. The downfall is still not yet over and I recommend you to better find the bottom when it is been made and then go for investing over there.I personally feel that you should better try to invest in some other coin where the strength is still present there or if you are looking to invest in bitcoin then better wait for the right time to invest there.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

before you invest your money you need do some reasearch and make a prediciton how the price of bitcoin in the future, are you will getting profit if you but bitcoin now, or maybe you will get loss if you investing right now, so you need to do some research and make a prediction

Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Now bitcoin investment will get a huge profits...... buying at low prices will give a higher prices in future... so buying bitcoins is a profitable investment
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

You can monitor the market. Understand this situation, and then you yourself will understand when you need to invest in bitcoin. Now we see a decline in bitcoin and all crypto-currencies. A great time to invest, or take a chance and wait for a bigger recession
MaksDM

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

The drop of bitcoin and other altcoins in the hands of all those who want to invest money now, buying now I think in the near future you will significantly increase your budget, I buy myself and the rest I advise!
xiaohao111

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

I think it's a good opportunity to invest now. Now that the entire encryption market is falling, I think it will stop falling soon. Now you can buy it at a lower price, and in the next two months, I think it's going to get back to $20,000, and you're going to get a lot of revenue.
Davidbee

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I don't think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Now that the encryption market is collapsing, the prices of all crypto currencies are falling, and I think that will continue. What we need to do now is to wait patiently.
alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Wallets for Bitcoin are much better than a personal debit card. The program in which you store your bitcoins, creating accounts for this, you can fully customize for yourself.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Wallets for Bitcoin are much better than a personal debit card. The program in which you store your bitcoins, creating accounts for this, you can fully customize for yourself.
Yes for sure it is better to store all of your money in your bitcoin than having a card of a bank account as it will grow but it will give you very small profit, in banks money gives very small profit but the bitcoin investment is the largest profit ever, buy bitcoin now as price is not very high soon after holding in your wallet you will get very high profit, at a time you can easily use your bitcoin without going anywhere to cash it out. Bitcoin is very safe to hold it increase without any risk.
NiaAyu

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

I think you can try with a little money
After you have a bit experience you can play such as forex !
It's a gamble!
Tux99

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

This is right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. But 200$ is not enough to your expected profit. So you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months. So both are good profitable investment in the current market.

Why $200 is not enough for expected profit? Its depending on your expected.
For me $200 is not too small and we can grow that money slowly. If you are expecting become rich with $200 then dont ever do it because it will end in loss money.
BitcoVast

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

You should invest your money on BTC when the price when the price is down and wait until the higher price. Buy Less Get More.
kimdomingo

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

It is obvious that you are really a new investor in crytocurrency. Investing in bitcoin is good and reliable especially if you prefer a long-term investment. You should consider bitcoin regardless of its downfall because time will come that the price will rise again.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

$ 200 amount is very small compared to bitcoin value. I think you will find it difficult to get the benefits. but it does not become a benchmark in the investment world. but you can look for other alternatives, such as investing in altcoin that is under a price of less than $ 1.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

This is a good opportunity for bitcoin investment, because bitcoin is in decline, you can buy it at a fairly cheap price, and wait in the next few months, bitcoin will come back at a high price.

CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Yes, bitcoin investment is very good for you, because at present prices are low enough to buy, and the bitcoin user community is very, bitcoin is the highest value in the crypto market today. I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

For me, you should invest now in bitcoin while the price is low, just wait until the bitcoin increase again.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

before you invest your money you need do some reasearch and make a prediciton how the price of bitcoin in the future, are you will getting profit if you but bitcoin now, or maybe you will get loss if you investing right now, so you need to do some research and make a prediction
Right. many people are losers because they are wrong in predicting and lack of education about cryptocurrency. so I think actually now we have to be smart in investment not just a matter of profit alone

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sanjida
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

I think this is a right time to invest in bitcoin because, today bitcoin user is the highest value in the crypto market bitcoin is very safe to hold it increase without any risk.i love bitcoin and i always it's  investment for my money.so if you invest your money! Bitcoin is the best .☺

RockHenki

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

I think bitcoin investment is the right choice for you, because the current price is low, this is the best time to invest in it. Bitcoins are widely available and thrive in today's crypto market. I hope it will recover soon and thrive and I think it is a stable source for you.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

It is the right time to invest in bitcoin specially it was in the down trend and sure you will have profit when the market recover on the bearish season invest now before the market go upward, if you invest now you will have 10* profit or 100* they will have a news regarding on the bitcoin lightning so I'm sure that the market would be recover on that.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Now is the right time though if you're planning to invest in Bitcoin in a long term basis then it doesn't really matter what price will you buy now as long as you bought some. By doing so, it will save you from all the dramas going on due to the huge fall that Bitcoin is having.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Englebabylove

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Now the bitcoin was also a very high price, $200 can only buy a few bitcoin, and the price of the bitcoin relative to other encryption currency , its price is more stable, in a short period of time will not change too much, so I think that you can choose a better quality altcoins
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

in my opinion, you should wait for bitcoin to stabilize in price. because currently the bitcoin will still fall below the $ 5K level. if it is already below the level. then you can buy it for future investment. because I think bitcoin will rise from its current high.
jackky

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Beginners in virtual currency trading and business must know Bitcoin because this currency can make the beginner rich quick. Besides, beginners bring in little experience to bring in profitable dollars for themselves.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

It is recommendable to buy at the dip. This time around the dip might touch in 6k usd. Better to buy at that time. Once you bought btc, hodl it until it goes to the moon and sell your btc. Your 200 usd might profit up to 1k usd or more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Actually $200 is very small investment in my opinion. You should not waste your time worrying about investment returns with this amount. Buy bitcoins and forget about 5-6 years.
Nggeh2277

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Beginners in investing virtual currencies and businesses should know Bitcoin because these currencies can make beginner-rich fast.
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

First of all that is very small amount and I will not suggest you to invest in bitcoins with such  a small amount. Better invest in alt coins like Ripple where you will get 400 ripples at current prices for this much price.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Bitcoin price is low now and it is a good time to buy. I would buy bitcoin with the $200 if I were you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

If you had bought yesterday bitcoin with $200 that you have, you still have a chance to earn a pretty good profit in the near future, as the bitcoin price is now slowly rising and has gone into $7k. I believe the crypto market will soon recover now.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

Investing bitcoin, I think it could be as long as a believer to invest in bitcoin form, as long as there must be a clear outcome as well.
kolateral

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

I think this is a right time to invest in bitcoin because, today bitcoin user is the highest value in the crypto market bitcoin is very safe to hold it increase without any risk.i love bitcoin and i always it's  investment for my money.so if you invest your money! Bitcoin is the best .☺

I agree with all you say this is the right opportunity for others to invest because of the weight of coins and again this increase is huge benefit to you ONE I believe and trust in bitcoin Smiley
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

The bitcoin time $ 6000 I am new to the bitcoin,
It turns out the days the bitcoin goes up.
And I invested $ 200 at that time,
Today I have $ 2000 really bitcoin change my finances
Thanks Bitcoin.
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

I agree with your opinion. Long do not think, invest! It is on the dump that you need to invest in the crypto currency. Good luck to you!
irok79011

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Now, of course, the bitcoin market fluctuates so dramatically that this many bitcoins could very be easily be worth over a million dollars in the very near future.
walemil

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very good and doing it at the time the price of Bitcoin is falling is a very good idea because the price will return to a bullish trend and grow steadily. I suggest you should do a long term investment because this guarantees higher returns in my opinion.  Also use only your spare money to invest.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:02:46 AM by tokenomics

For those who are considering investing in Bitcoin, I recommend to you guys to read this article. I find it informative and reliable.
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/kb/investing-in-bitcoin/
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

You're new to this market, so do not understand this. At present, the perfect time for bitcoin picking at this price. After a while it will be much more expensive. So, if you can buy now, it will be much more beneficial.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Kakek sugiyo

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

bitcoin is a place to invest that is suitable for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to provide benefits by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares.
baho11

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Bitcoin investments nowadays is better while the price is low .Considering that time will come bitcoin price will rise up as soon as possible never give up .Who knows what tomorrow brings.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

I think for doing bitcoin investment is not too late for now although today the price increase but you can buy bitcoin directly if you want. but with a small amount, I don't think that you can wait for a long time to sell your bitcoin so you can make a profit. but maybe you can take a look at the other coins like ethereum and if you can analyze the coins, I think you can make a profit too.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Bitcoin has always been a good investment, hopefully it can keep going strong and the alts will follow like deep onion. In terms of riskiness, timing is important so you don't buy at the top but long term always looks good.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

If you are ready to keep BTC for a long time - it is good time to invest, if short term - then better wait until the price goes down
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

downtrend or uptrend you can also earn money if you have enough knowledge. You have to be like a gecko, know the change suitable for the market. I just got $ 3 worth of $ 90 in a week
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

$200 for bitcoin investment is considerably small except if you are targeting to invest when there is a deep fall in bitcoin which nobody knows when there will be such fall. I can advise you to invest in altcoin. trading is not a bad idea but you need to study and understand the pros and cons of trading altcoin as well so that you will not end up losing your $100. you can check trading discussion thread to learn some idea on how to trade altcoin. remember if you want a good return on investment as you have said you need to invest for long period of time.
Sliro

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

ClackKendi

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

If you have a balance that I recommend you invest in bitcoin you will be profitable after time only, the moment is when the present I am not sure to you but I believe you will benefit greatly. From the coins you invest today
KorakPawon

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

it does not matter, regardless of price if you invest bitcoin, you will benefit, but you need to know The use of bitcoin is believed to disrupt the national economic stability that includes monetary, financial and payment systems.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a good investment. Time will surely come that bitcoin will be in demand wherever, whenever. We just have to be patient enough and be really wise on where we will put our money for investment. We better be clever enough also and be knowledgeable on where we will put our investments.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

The little investment on bitcoin can turn out be a profit not expect,that's why it is good to invest especially when there is a big drop in the market,and once there is a turn up in the market,definitely there will be a good return.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

it's good to invest bitcoin now, because bitcoin is now not too expensive, and hold it in the next few months because bitcoin will rise again to a much higher price, because this decrease is only temporary which is often natural bitcoin every year.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin you should really understand about bitcoin, if it does not you have then you will be confused when bitcoin begins to fall as you feel right now.
it would be nice you in bitcoin first so that your investment is focused and not trapped by panic.
djmixen

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Well, be happy because you are given a chance to buy bitcoin in a lowest price that favorable on you. After that you will earn a big amount of profit when it will increase again.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

you have to know more about bitcoin, if you see bitcoin prices decrease then it is the right time to invest. investors are very pleased to see bitcoin prices declining because they can invest so much in order that they can benefit a lot when bitcoin prices rise.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

you can start investing with the smallest funds that are important you try to seek experience and of course knowledge. the problem of fallout is a normal thing that can happen to the market trading wherever it is.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

If today you do not buy BTC right probably will regret, the current BTC price is under 10k $. In the coming time they will surge dramatically, so grab your chance now.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
One takeaway for investors is that selling lesser-known cryptocurrencies may be more difficult than it appears. Buying these smaller tokens should be thought of as like early-stage venture capital investing, which often involves holding an investment for a long time in Bitcoin.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I think the high bitcoin exchange rate can make people who see it tempted and countless times to start investing. Especially with the berandai, if the first buy bitcoin worth USD 1,000 US dollars, or about Rp 13.3 million only, its value now has soared to the range of 39,000 US dollars or equivalent to Rp 518 million.
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

Yes, Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. If you want to get good profits then invest in Bitcoin.
Samia Samu

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Right, Now is a best time to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is increasing. Some days ago, Bitcoin price was $6000+++
Bitcoin prices have increased a lot now. So I think, Now the golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

If you are new in bitcoin, it is not a good time to buy it because the price is high. Wait for the prices to decrease and by then you can buy some. 200$ is a great deal of money. If you are really serious in investing it to bitcoin, may advice is that you study first the movement of bitcoin prices, take online courses in terms of trading and investing so that you can educate yourself well while waiting for the right time to buy some coins.
Goodday

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

The nature of price movement Bitcoin is a very volatile bitcoin can rise and fall even 50% more in a day to make the risk of bitcoin investment.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

I prefer bitcoin than other options, and I'm sure out there's nothing better than bitcoin.
Sliro

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

yitepaja

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

It can be decided bu you ...by researching you should take your decision
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Yes, Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. If you want to get good profits then invest in Bitcoin.
It seems that we immediately see the highest record that occurred last December immediately reached, I'm sure that prices will continue to rise and next week we immediately get a price of $ 10,000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MonicaP

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Currently, many companies are moving ahead to invest more and more on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple, Dash, Ethereum and many more names come ahead.

However, there are few lacking behind as recently Amazon, Starbucks and Ultimez announced the update that they are accepting Bitcoins and many similar cryptocurrencies which is the future of business.

I was new to the topic a few weeks back, but now after reading many details about the Bitcoin Announcements and crypto acceptance as a payment option; I have resolved my mindset that yes Cryptocurrency is always a good option to invest in.

There exist some flaws but we should also remember that coin has two sides! Let's take a chance to invest in cryptos.....

What do you guys think about it?
 Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
JackdunR

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Investing in BTC is one of the tasks that give us the most profit. But what brings us high profits always comes with high risk. So BTC is only for those who have a lot of experience and knowledge about the Crypto market.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think investing Bitcoin is risky but the higher the risk, the higher the profit, Bitcoin is currently the best virtual currency that buyers should buy but not now
VBCryp@

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Yes, investing in BTC is one of the most profitable tasks for everyone, but the essence of the Bitcoin price movement is a very volatile bitcoin that can rise and fall so people should be careful invest in it.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

take advantage of the best moment right now because bitcoin prices are now showing a high movement albeit slowly. investing in btc can be one of the best and if the price gets higher we can get big profit.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

It is a good idea to invest in bitcoin, the sooner the better but if one isn't such about it then do not not invest...

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

As the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy". Bitcoin is down now and that's the reason why most of the investors are staying away from it but on the other hand, institutional investors, big whales and experienced investors are buying at these levels considering the long-term growth. Thus, I would recommend you do your own research before taking any investment decision. The market is unstable and there are multiple opportunities backed by multiple risks.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

If you are new in bitcoin, it is not a good time to buy it because the price is high. Wait for the prices to decrease and by then you can buy some. 200$ is a great deal of money. If you are really serious in investing it to bitcoin, may advice is that you study first the movement of bitcoin prices, take online courses in terms of trading and investing so that you can educate yourself well while waiting for the right time to buy some coins.
Buy Bitcoin when it's price is cheap so your $200.00 will be worth it. I agree that you take your time to understand some of the most important concepts while waiting. Also, keep asking for help if you are in doubt.

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

It depends of what you want to get out of that investment. 200$ is not big amount (although I currently can not afford to invest even 10$ Cheesy ). Bitcoin value started to grow, most certainly it will keep with raising trend, but I think that you will have to wait for long time just to double it and I am sure that you can earn 200$ some other way much faster. Also I don`t think that BTC price will fall drastically. Investing small amount and waiting for some profit, without thinking about that, is cool. You will just collect profit in some time in the future. On the other side investing much more $ is much better but also very very stressful.
Kakek sugiyo

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Basically you are new to cryptocurrency , so you can buy Altcoin. Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin's price is very low. Bitcoin prices will increase greatly in a very short time. If you buy Bitcoin, you will get profit. So now is the time to invest Bitcoin.
crypto.kaka

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

yes you can invest now i suggest you , you can also do trade in crypto.
hidustep

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

do it as early as possible if you want ....because right time never come . you should make it right
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Right now there's a fall of many cryptocurrencies, as well as bitcoin. That gives the opportunity to buy it out for the same money more coins and coins. So, it's a good time for investments.

There are many ways in which one could invest in Bitcoin but each have its pros and cons and base on some of above comments, the other way of investment I would suggest is to invest in buying a Bitcoin miner therefor you would have full control of how it operates and have an eye in your investment and hope for the best that it pays the amount you initially paid for plus some profits in the long run before it gives up and stops working.
Udrujec

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

The fall and rise in the price of bitcoin is a natural process for him, which allows many to earn. You absolutely should not be afraid of this, but on the contrary, take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lida311993

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

I was also scared by the volatility of bitcoin when I first started. But believe me, it is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

I was also scared by the volatility of bitcoin when I first started. But believe me, it is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it.
Yes volatility is normal most people should know this before investing so they will not be disappointed if the market dump. Invest now price is still a good catch to buy, then hold for long term or take profit if increasing.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
josephine85

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

i think 1 or 2 months again bitcoin will be pump very high...

Yeah. That is actually the concept of investing in bitcoin. You invest and grab the opportunity while the price is still low and hold it a bit longer and wait that the price will soar high again, then you will realize that you earn huge profit. Bitcoin really is a life changer. It helps those who are in financial struggle to have financial freedom. I am glad a friend of mine introduce to me this world.
Kakek sugiyo

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

If you cannot afford to loss then don't go for investing it in crypto because weak people are the one who are easily get discourage even in simple fall down of the price will make them panic ,actually if you see downfall in the market it means it is a good signal to buy coins sell it when you see or you already meet your target price.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ibas samara

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I think it is common, bitcoin prices always increase and decrease over time. and now still open the opportunity to buy bitcoin. I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Bitcoin is said to be a risky currency for developing countries concerning virtual currency models. Bitcoin may not be the world's most significant currency, but it has a lot of expectations. The economies of many nations are accepting Bitcoins. Future Bitcoin virtual money will get more convincing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

Bitcoin is no stranger to many people. The information about bitcoin is available on the internet and on the forums. I think to store and invest in bitcoin is easy but to make a profit from investing is not easy. You have to watch a lot of bitcoin news around the world, it's fluctuations. Not only that, you have to have money and not everyone has a firm belief in bitcoin to invest in it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

200$ its a small amount of money but i think at first dont deal with a huge money try to learn about crypto  market and trade then you can start big amount of money . crypto always volatile market so before invest you should gather enough knowledge then start invest otherwise you gonna lose your money.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

This is a great time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. when you invest in Bitcoin it makes a big profit in the future. So you can buy one Bitcoin for a long term investment and prove to be very profitable for the better.
Harry_no1

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. But only invest what you afford to lose and know and study the investment you will venture in.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

Bitcoin volatility is an absolutely normal phenomenon. I advise you to study all this cryptocurrency system better so that you do not regret buying later.
minhlee95

Activity: 527

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

As strange as it may sound - falling price is the best opportunity to buy. Bitcoin has excellent growth prospects, so don't be afraid to buy it, and when the price drops you can still save on buying.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

For excess cash, it will be more useful when stored in altcoin form.
Bitcoin one of them. By storing dialtcoin, your money is not just safe. But your money will increase according to the bitcoin sale value at that time.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

It is good choice to buy more bitcoins now. As we have seen the status of bitcoin price from 2017 to 2018, the price was dumped at lower 10000$. If the price will go back in December 2017, you will get your money invested and profit back. Hold for now, sell later. Hold and keep your bitcoin in your wallet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bjmpoker001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

if you was thinking that investing bitcoin is a good thing back then, you was right.
when you wrote this thread, bitcoin price was keep decreasing and hit $6k. did you bought bitcoin back then ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

If you will buy Bitcoin and have it as your investment, you better do it now because the price is still low. And if the price increases, it would be a great opportunity to have a huge profit.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

If you will buy Bitcoin and have it as your investment, you better do it now because the price is still low. And if the price increases, it would be a great opportunity to have a huge profit.
A person who can get to know bitcoin faster will get many benefits. What it means is an opportunity to earn more money. For me an investment in bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing, we can earn a very large income. Opportunities to be able to focus and work in the world of crypto should be utilized. This is the millenial era so that everything will always experience progress, including the digitilasasi currency.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

A person who can get to know bitcoin faster will get many benefits. What it means is an opportunity to earn more money. For me an investment in bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing, we can earn a very large income. Opportunities to be able to focus and work in the world of crypto should be utilized. This is the millenial era so that everything will always experience progress, including the digitilasasi currency.
Yes i agree on that, i think thr best investment for today is bitcoin, I believe that we are now at the modern world with internet and everyone is really need bitcoin as the amazing source of income to provide our daily needs. I think we can really gain a huge amount on it if we are going to invest on it today.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

In bitcoin, the fastest growth among all asset classes amid growing demand for cryptocurrencies, the use of which continues to expand. On this basis, an investment in bitcoin looks extremely profitable and the right thing.
Sliro

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

lambe45

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

I think it's good that you invest in bitcoin, it's the right choice, bitcoin prices are getting older, congratulations for you who buy bitcoin at cheap price  Cheesy Cheesy

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
amadorj76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

Yes correct, now is the best time to put investment here in bitcoin. While the price is still low, we can have the chance to buy more bitcoin and keep it safely and wait for the price to go up.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

if you think bitcoin is a good investment place, that's very true. but if you see the bitcoin price is going down it is the right time to buy bitcoin.

mkcube

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

If you think that bitcoin is a good investment then go for it. What are you waiting for, take the risk and you will get much higher or make more profit drom it.If you see that bitcoin price is goin down then thats the best to buy and sell it with a high price.
Rajatkatyal

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Investments In Bitcoin is always smart choice.yes now days Bitcoin market are not as good as it supposed to be but don't forget the bitcoins are still the digital gold.
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Bitcoin has always been a good investment, hopefully it can keep going strong and the alts will follow like deep onion. In terms of riskiness, timing is important so you don't buy at the top but long term always looks good.
MD Milon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

This is the right time to invest in bitcoin because price are low..definitely bitcoin is the great platform for investment..it has great future.I think invest in bitcoin is a smart  and profitable choice.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

Bitcoin's value is still not in it's peak so investing in it won't harm. But if you want to have some return on your investments try to do some or one of these things.
1. Invest $200 in bitcoin and wait for bitcoin's green days (continuous rise of bitcoin's value).
2. Try other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and ethereum.
3. Invest in bitcoin and other crpyptocurrencies at the same time. Just wait for the cryptocurrencies' green days then withdraw.
4. Wait for bitcoin's red days (continuous fall on bitcoin's price) or sudden decline in bitcoin's price.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

You should go for it.I know the price is low but what is the big deal in this?Bitcoin is known for it's volatilty so these rise and drops are very common.You should take this price drop as an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin more because no one should leave a chance to invest in the finest invest asset at such low rates.I know the price is low nowadays thats why you are feeling it risky to invest in it.But I will advice you to have faith in it because it has the potential of recuperating from such drops and rising to new heights.Moreover we have seen a rise in the price from past few weeks which means that it has started recovering.So invest in it without any fear so that you can earn more profits in future.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

We do not know how to track the price of bitcoin, do not know when will become high to sell our bitcoin in that moment or when will become down so that we can invest on it. Therefore the decision is in our hand.
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I am happy that you are taking some options investing in cryptocurrencies. Well when Bitcoin had a price drop, most of the investors are taking the opportunity to buy more of btc then they sell it once the price increases. Downfall is normal, and if you are still not sure of investing to bitcoin, why not try other currencies and study how bitcoin market behaves.
BlackSeaConqueror

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Now bitcoin investment will get a huge profits. buying at low prices will give a higher prices in future... so buying bitcoins is a profitable investment
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

for me you shouldnt do that buy when the price is in really dip price im sure your money will be multiply into 3 times,so be kind in you want to be investor.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

You should wait for the dip to be able to get a large profit for a short term investment but if you cant wait then you should buy now and hold it for couple of months or more. This is good for a long term investment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Activitycoin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Now bitcoin investment will get a huge profits. buying at low prices will give a higher prices in future... so buying bitcoins is a profitable investment

For sure bitcoin investment is best investment for now because bitcoin is at demand and it is getting to very high price these days, I think for the new users of bitcoin should know about bitcoin because they can get rich very fast with bitcoin investment.  It is an easy way to make money and help our family to overcome financial crises, so for now I think nothing is better than having bitcoin for your future bad days.
Rony24h7

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

In this time bitcoin most economical investment. I think best for you invest in others altcoin with your $200. The main thing is before you invest your money need do some research for prediction of bitcoin future. Yes, it’s just rumors or speculations. Bitcoin was the great business and in future bitcoin will be the great business. Sometimes its loss from its Peak that doesn’t mean it will crash or will die. Its value is high, the investor still invests in it. They believe bitcoin is profitable and demandable. Every business has ups and downs but when they get over from the fall down, they cross his boundary. Same as bitcoin also cross his boundary. Its popularity and fame makes it great and creates it’s as a great business environment.
Every investor looks forward to a business environment when they find that they only invest without thinking other. Because they believe it. Its give him feedback today or tomorrow.   
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

in my opinion for start 200$ is good,but when you get more information about bitcoin you realize that 200$ for investment is very small.
Shingaling

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

I think you need to wait a little more dip,200$ is a good amount to start for the beginner,but for those who are already veteran in investing this is a small amount.
Tomborneque_1102

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

$200 is good in my opinion, especially if it's your first time investing. but, instead of doing that. make a research first. ask some investors how they started Investing in Bitcoin. it's goo to listen from the experts and gain more knowledge before investing. it's just my advice.
Feel2Free

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

You made this post in january, i think you are lucky now.
look at the title on this post. Many people are investing their money into Bitcoin, they say Bitcoin will jump in its price by 2020, is it real news? sorry for before it, because I am newbie in Bitcoin and want to know more about Bitcoin. Smiley
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Yes. Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the price is still cheap. Maybe a few months ahead the price is 30-50% above the current price

Yes, the best investment is bitcoin. If you see the last price of bitcoin, you can say that it is very profitable.
Rightnow its price is very low. So rightnow is best time to buy more, to invest more. And then wait, trust bitcoin and always be patient. Because getting profit from it is not that easy, you have to wait for a long time to be able to gain big profit. Make your hand more stronger, and dont let it to become weak.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

On the contrary, when the market falls, it is necessary to invest. Because it's called volatility. Do not be afraid of such falls and sell yourself in the minus.

FrankHilk9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

The fall and rise in the price of bitcoin is a natural process for him, which allows many to earn. You absolutely should not be afraid of this, but on the contrary, take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

Bitcoin increases and falls all the time. That's why this can be a good way to make money. My advice, learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world in general before you will start. Following the news you can identify the best time for investing.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Bitcoin increases and falls all the time. That's why this can be a good way to make money. My advice, learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world in general before you will start. Following the news you can identify the best time for investing.
After leaving behind the strong descending resistance by breaking the tough $8,000 level, prices could tour a lateral sideways market between a resistance near $10,000 and a support around $7,500 before bullish consensus increases again to boost prices higher.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Many people are lossing because they are wrongly predicting and lack of education about cryptocurrency.I think we have to be smart in investment not just a matter of profit.We should wait for it to stabilize in price because currently the bitcoin will still fall below the $ 5K level.If it is already below the level then we can buy it for future investment.I think bitcoin will rise.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

So you want to invest your $200 in the current price ,i could say its too late because there still litlle pump that could happen but its deppend on you on how you understand the market of bitcoin and also in your perception about what will be happen.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
kashkarev55@mail.r

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Tell you what, if you invest only $ 200, you better prosmatret what a ico, here you will have more chances to increase significantly their profits in bitcoin to invest at least 2000 $
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

you should be more eager to invest on bitcoin if it falling, because you can buy at the low price.
bitcoin will never going down below 20% of the price, it will be bounce back later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

investing in bitcoin is a lucrative investment and of course many people are interested and buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are growing and have prices that are sure to rise again
Aklah4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Cube chain is the next big thing, they have plans on helping the people this coin's potential is very great I would advise you go get yours as the rise is great follow the link below

Signature
Welcome to the Cube Chain Signature Campaign
Cube Chain has allocated a
dbravo

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

well its a good idea because btc price up now so u can get easily quick profit from your invested amount
Aklah4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Cube Chain is a 4th generation blockchain upgraded by solving the problem of the data
speed and update required for block generation and agreement certification, which
are the most significant shortcomings of existing blockchains, with cubing technology.
Cube Chain is a new concept of blockchain technology that has high speed, double
verification, data statistics and escrow functions. CubeON will show you how blockchain
technology changes the world and make both companies and individuals get new
service profits as participants by supporting voluntary transactions of various People.

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

if you not invest when the price of bitcoinis low  you lose your profits . because bitcoin now have a good price increase in the market and I think bitcoin get more in few months so don't be confused about investing in bitcoin.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Bitcoin will come a little downward and will not stay down longer. I think 200$ is too small to invest. Investing $1000 will increase your investment, get better results. You can invest when you see that when the price rises you will be able to sell it. Come on let's get good profits.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

this is good time for  invest bitcoin ,because bitcoin now have a good price increase in the market. you can say that it is very profitable. this is best time to buy invest more .i trust bitcoin and always be patient. so i love bitcoin.
Wahyud11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

Bitcoin investments are one of many ways to find and collect bitcoins. But this way would require capital is the deposit that will be invested.
The value of the investment that we input will be a profit after we save for some certain time and get the results
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Looks like it's the right time to buy Bitcoin Because Bitcoin is Down Then You Must Buy It Now If You Want To Earn A Lot Of Money
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: