Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26362 times)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
Competition is always good, man. Plus, where else would you find a decentralized social network?
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I think this project can be a good alternative to current multi billionaire social medias: good luck with this venture!
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
More and more people learn about crypto, I think the social network on this platform is logical extension of the crypto evolution.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.

FDZ are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized social network. Soon an advertising platform and a Marketplace will be integrated.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.

FDZ are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized social network. Soon an advertising platform and a Marketplace will be integrated.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of marketing, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of sales sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.

I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of marketing, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of sales sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
Everything needs a good marketing fundamental for it to work. Even ethereum was pretty much using their resources for marketing back in the day, As long as there is a major marketing for the coin then it will work out and people will notice the ICO if there is no then there is no reason for the coin to even survive in the crypto market.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

Do you accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your pre-sale as cryptocurrencies?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognize and tradable in the global market.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognize and tradable in the global market.
Definitely looks like a good idea, the only question is how they will develop this platform and how many users they will attract.
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

A lot of application already running in ethereum. Ethereum network is getting heavy.
You mean all the kitties?
One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?
Logan22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

One this I don't actually understand is, do all the projects with erc20 tokens use etherium network for confirming transactions? If so, the more companies the more transactions altogether, the worse congestion will become… No?
Ethereum network can only process 15tx/s, what if all the erc20 tokens start requiring more than that?
Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.
It is a race which I'm hoping ethereum network will win.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Actually, ethereum network is improving constantly. On the other hand, lots of new things using the network more than before.

That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn't worry about it.
Makelleli

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

That is true but they are also working to scale the network and improve it. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Problem is how fast are they gonna roll out the fork to improve the network? people might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
Chu@N

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

Problem is how fast are they gonna roll out the fork to improve the network? people might jump to a different blockchain if something is not done.
Actually, if ethereum network can't cover the activity on it, tokens easily switch to another chain.
Just a token swap with new chain and it is ready to go. So the problem only ethereum's own.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

In my vantage point platform social networks are indeed very promising… This time, there is a lot of social networks compete in market sphere, with the idea of the new sense. With the team that has proved themselves as professional and clear, I hope this project would be very good, I'm sure this project will intrigue investor.
johntytorwqafdwqafd

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

Good day, forum users. Tell me, are there any bonuses for purchasing tokens?
yes, 40% bonus for power hour, than 20% for day 1, 10% for week1 here you can fid more info https://friendz.io/token-page.html #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

When will the ICO end? I saw the bounty program is active till the ICO is finished, but couldn't see a date.
It ends on March 1st, or if the hard cap is met before #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example

IMO, I think many projects will ultimately fail in the long run because people can just as easily use a more well-known coin/token
To access services in our platform it will be possible to use only FDZ #AdminZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: