Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26363 times)
johntytorwqafdwqafd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

An ICO that already has a platform and app that is live?!? Yes please!
I was checking out the app for a little bit and I'm liking it already.
What is the ICO needed for? Marketing?

To expand the platform, grow the community and go abroad! Cheesy #AdminZ
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Hello community,

Did you participate in the sale?

Let me ask a simple question.

I think the figure of the app is small, for example MONTHLY ACTIVE USERS 40,123.

But the sale is very popular. Is it enough to fit 30 million USD?

I would like to listen to your frank view.

johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
20% will be reserved for the liauidity fund.
5% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?

No, the fund is for future financing of the company, while the tokens for the team will be for team members. Unsold tokens will be burnt #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? Will these tokens be burned, or will you distribute them between the holders of the tokens? Or will you collect the tokens for yourself?

I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary social media services. Good luck!
Thanks for your support!! Cheesy #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:39 AM

I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens will be destroyed, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.

The most important thing is that advertising does not jump out the whole screen and spoil the whole impression of the platform. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current social media practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary social media services. Good luck!
Current working social platform is always nice. Community is already there which is important for social apps. How this token going to add to current platform? is there reward for participation in social media?
The token will give access to Friendz services and features in the app Smiley #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

I ask a stupid question, but still. How will you collect profit? After all, the social network is free, and to connect to it you do not need to buy tokens. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?

The activity on this forum decreased quite a lot for many projects as most of the activity and questions and answers take place on Telegram.
Actually, we are answering every question one by one to customize the answer for every comment posted #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

Tell me please, how can I see the tables of participants taken in the bounty campaign? I should be applied for participation and I do not know if I accepted it or not.
You get your bounty tokens if you complete the actions in the dashboard #AdminZ

I could not find any bounty campaign anywhere... do you have one? If yes it it quite well hidden. I've checked also the website...
In the dashboard https://steward.friendz.io #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a social network? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why create a social platform?
It's a platform for marketing campaigns #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I think this project can be a good alternative to current multi billionaire social medias: good luck with this venture!
Thanks!!! Cheesy Cheesy #AdminZ
johntytorwqafdwqafd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.

Hello, the information you are looking for is clearly detailed in the whitepaper https://friendz.io/white-paper.html #AdminZ
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

Great idea guys. Any update on the bounty?

Well, I found few information from https://icoguide.com/en/ico/friendz maybe they will announce their bounty program here.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the friendz platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like friendz.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Question. You are going to create a decentralized network. You get information about users during their registration. Where the information is stored??? And how will it be protected?
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the friendz platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like friendz.
there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
Friendz will certainly have its place next to the Crypto giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field, but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Friendz will certainly have its place next to the Crypto giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field, but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement.
We can't ignore that there is a lot of competition out there on this field, but I can see some features with good potential in Friendz. If the team will stick to their road map, who knows what the future might bring, but I for one believe in this project.
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

What the profit for the society?
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

Hello there, you are making future! Your client list is impressive with such giants as Toyota and Sony. Wish you good luck fellas!

is it true, big products like toyota ana sony also join in this project ?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

I think FRIENDZ ICO is the hottest ICO for this March. One more thing that makes Friendz token special that is every Users can transform the credits they receive as a reward into Friendz tokens, after exceeding a set threshold. This can be done in a special section of the app.
The credits scoring system has two advantages:

Users activity corresponds to an amount of credits that do not change with market conditions.
As of today, the blockchain cannot bear the amount of transactions required by our community (around 12,000 contents are uploaded daily on the app, and rewarded). The introduction of a threshold reduces the number of daily transactions performed.

Very good project.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:28 AM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: