Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing  (Read 26363 times)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Friendz already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Friendz already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
What are the tokens actually being used for then?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

In my opinion the best solution is to combine the two aspects in a project the social part and the marketing part, the token i not believe it has any active role in the project but must be purchased for the increasing value over time, and to support the team in the development of the idea.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every transaction in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

Very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
Aberrant

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?

EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?

I still wait for an official statement from Time on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

I still wait for an official statement from Time on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.
I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every transaction in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?

Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.

EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.

Michi183

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

awesome project
on which exchange is the coin listed in q1 2018?
someone has an information?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1282949
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Bulllbas

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
Makelleli

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Friendz don't pay dividends afaik, at least I haven't read anything in their whitepaper about it.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Maybe token will also be used for paid services; or maybe to avoid extra ads (Facebook just announced 6 seconds video ads starting next year)?
Deform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

a use has to be found for the tokens, otherwise they're worthless. having to use them on the platform is better than dividends IMO, due to increased regulation.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

Admin, one question please. Are tokens buyed _after_ the power hour locked? I've tried to transfer FDZ with metamask. But all tx's with FDZ are failing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: