Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D  (Read 26785 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

Ethereum is the right choice for you to hold right now, buy this coin and invest, sell when the price has gone up, of course in the future you will benefit
But the more we hold on to ETH, the more we lose. If it is a long-term hold, it is a good choice, but it may take 1 to 2 years for ETH to grow again. In my opinion, it should invest in ABYSS because this coin is hottest today. Abyss will rise sharply by the end of this year.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Cardano is extremely well positioned for long term adoption. When Cardano has shown it is robust, you will see lots of people moving from Bitcoin to Cardano as store of value.
Ethereum is the one that is making Cardano have steady support. The negative thing about Cardano is that the coin is from Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptoronic

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

A good long term project will definately be one that develops new quality tech and not just a nice idea on a whitepaper with some token/mainnet and some "partners" as basically most just do

There are some real quality projects. One that comes to my mind is Stakenet XSN for example. They are one of two coins that can handle trustless cold staking. Moreover ledger and xeeda support is confirmed. So one can hold his coins safely on a ledger and earn staking rewards at the same time. Next to that there is a tech called CCPOS coming from XSN. It will enable you to stake XSN and earn a reward in any currency you want. For example safely holding and staking XSN on a ledger could earn you more Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is king, this is definately something to consider for long term holding

Besides that there is more awesome stuff coming like:
- the first true dex being hosted on a network of 1700+ masternodes, enabled by lightening atomic swaps. Those swaps work already and there is a testnet contest to swapping in the xsn discord
- their hardware devision is working on their own hardware device that will be able to do much more than holding your coins. Check the EPOS article on medium by john draper for that
- the staking plattform www.stakenet.io is working already for XSN, PIVX and STRAT. DCR and QTUM to follow next
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

STAKENET $XSN coin...
XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

$xsn is part of the stakenet eco system and has a lot of features.

-masternodes
-DEX
-Coldstaking and ledger enabled
-XEEDA wallet enabled
-Tpos Merchants
-Probably the most advanced Lightning compatibility
-A dedicated hardware division similar to Bulwark
- They also have excellent marketing: They recently signed a partnership with 21cryptos.
- Frank Amato of JP Morgan is helping them with their DEX
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

My opinion is that ETH is the most promising coin for long-term investments. The time has come to the fact that the price to buy ETH has become very low. I believe in the ETH. I am sure that the price will rise.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

My opinion is that ETH is the most promising coin for long-term investments. The time has come to the fact that the price to buy ETH has become very low. I believe in the ETH. I am sure that the price will rise.
if you are not sure about eth, then why you are vouching for eth? Eth is a good currency. but those were the ICOs which were helping eth to pump that high. and now you can see ICO era is ending and eth price is also dropped (not only for that reason tho)
Everyone should do his own research and choose an altcoin to hold.. I also like eth and if I were in place of OP I would choose PundiX for now. but that doesn' mean I am advising others to do that. everyone please take your own decision and on your own risk.
CryptoNoob100

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

When Investing in Crypto the Majority of Big money made is getting in on the ground floor with legitimate projects that have longevity. The most important thing to look for over the next Market Cycle will be Survivability. Finding projects that have not had a full cycle yet and the potential for a 10x or 100x. There are a handful of projects that provide that, but 90% of the crypto space is filled with ICO projects that have no working product and are virtually Vapor Wear. Even in the Top 100 on CMC you will find a lot of projects that will disappear over the next few years.
Look for Coins that will have their own Eco System and provide Passive Income instead of Random ERC-20 tokens that will eventually get delisted and become Zombie Tokens.
I have Chosen XSN (stakenet.io) as one of my LTH investments because they have an amazing team, growing community, low supply and growing Market Cap and Volume. Cloud.Stakenet.io provides a super easy and user friendly way to generate passive income. Here is a breakdown on some simple TA for XSN

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/5bd25bc170075/
CryptoNoob100

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

XTZ or Tezos is also another Hidden Gem that is worth looking into. Now that they are listed on more Main Stream exchanges and the Mainnet is live the Ecosystem has been let loose. I expect to see some pretty amazing things for Tezos and the passive income from Baking is a huge plus.

Poly is at the forefront of the STO movement that is set to take the crypto world by storm over the next few years.

Salt is set to do big things and provides a lending platform that is backed by some very talented people who have taken the steps to gain legality in the States.

Other projects to watch that have not had a full cycle yet and have a unique user case are HOT, AGI, SRN... As alway DYOR but those are poject's Im watching.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Wedding is a good thing, but looking when it is planned, if in five years, you can safely invest in Ethereum, it is reliable and inexpensive now, I wish you a good investment!

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

I think that before you buy some cryptocurrency, you should understand that investing carries great risks. If this is all your savings, I recommend investing no more than 10% of this amount. Do not forget that the current well-being can not be jeopardized, invest wisely.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

In my opinion, you should not spend your bitcoins to buy altcoins with a long-term investment. You will be more relaxed if you store bitcoins. Altcoins are not very stable. ONLY BITCOIN. Only HODL.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

I'm pretty confident in GVT long term. Looking forward to actually using the platform which is more than I can say for my other holds.
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

GoChain has an active mainnet running at 1300 Transactions per second (13000 Q2 2019), with transactions confirmation times of approx. 4-6 seconds on the blockchain. It is 100% Ethereum compatible, however instead of using Proof of Work, it has Proof of Reputation (companies as nodes), which is 10x more decentralized than Ethereum and 1000x greener. There are 10 companies that are built or building on the network (Veritoken, Solaster, Enterprise, Job.com, PrimaBlock, MuiltiSender, Monarch, TrueDeck, MBYS, Esprezzo), and it has its own decentralized exchange GoDDEX for ICO’s. It is currently listed on Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bilaxy. The team is top notch – at the helm is CEO Jason Dekker who has extensive experience in hedge fund management (managed over $250m USD in assets), the CTO, Travis Reed is experienced in building apps and infrastructure (Achieved 1 million TPS with Iron.io). GoChain has a partnership with Microsoft Azure to drive enterprise adoption of blockchain-based customer support services. There are plenty more announcements due to be released very soon. With a market cap of $47m and upgradeable smart contracts due Q4 it is extremely undervalued.

Too many projects lack the necessary business savvy to succeed and promise ludicrous transactions per second on testnet that they will never achieve at mainnet.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Start with the purchase of Ethereum, and then start reading about such coins: Eidoo, KickCoin, On.Live. In the near future they will for sure grow in price. If you can hold them for a long time you will not lose.   
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

It is difficult to say which of the ico will give a profit with a long hold.  In my opinion, it is better to invest in several different tokens, thus the probability that one of them will give X increases

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

If you heard about such an ICO KitToken, they collected more than $ 100m, and now their tokens are much lower than the ICO price.
Suslura

Activity: 587
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

It is difficult to say which of the ico will give a profit with a long hold.  In my opinion, it is better to invest in several different tokens, thus the probability that one of them will give X increases
If you talk about ico companies, And here the risks increase, because you still need to determine the authenticity of the project, And where is the fraudulent. And only then make a choice in favor of the prospects of a project.

Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Sorry. I have been scammed for a couple if time so I won't go to any icos. Now I believe that major cryptocurrency are good good and trustworthy so which is why I decide to take bitcoin ETH or xrp for all the time.
H.W.P

Activity: 602

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Duck you and keep them for a long time, but only promising. Because as this year shows, many of the Altcoins that we have kept for a long time have fallen to 0 and are now worth nothing. It's a shame to keep such coins and watch your deposit melt.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: