Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D  (Read 26756 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:11:30 AM

For newbies best coins to hold for longterm never changes: Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, ADA and maybe Solana, Polkadot, Avax and some other potentially good coins like Luna, maybe exchange coins like FTX and Crypto com may explode in long term. These are my suggestions.
I don't think the coins you mentioned need to be doubted because these coins are very suitable for long-term investment and the risk is not too big,
after all it comes back to each person's decision because they also must have their own views regarding the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saharnaiia_vafflia

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:46:55 PM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
I'd suggest you to DYOR NFTrade
This one is really perspective, not that hyped, many upcoming events that will make this project bigger
NFTrade is the first decentralized cross-chain NFT platform, marketplace, and aggregator, allowing users to unlock the full value of the NFT ecosystem
Upcoming Harmony integration
NFTrade Announced Moonriver Integration
NFTrade Announced Tezos Integration
NFTrade Announced MoonPay Integration for Credit Card and Fiat Payments
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:50:04 PM

Just go for ETH. I bet you'll never regret holding ETH. It's still the most promising among them other altcoin to me. However, you may add spice with some BNB and Matic too.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 12:01:47 PM

For newbies best coins to hold for longterm never changes: Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, ADA and maybe Solana, Polkadot, Avax and some other potentially good coins like Luna, maybe exchange coins like FTX and Crypto com may explode in long term. These are my suggestions.
well, so that they understand about crypto, I also think that popular coins like this are the best choice for people who are new to crypto. it's just that, most of them come and take risks by investing in new projects or coins that we have never even heard of.
however, for starters, choosing coins like bitcoin, BNB, ADA, SOL, and other popular coins, it might be good enough. For ethereum, I think it's still quite difficult for now, if it's in the market that's okay, however, for wallets, it seems newcomers need to avoid this, because fees from ethereum can have a negative impact.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:16:28 PM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

If you want a safe option that will slowly grow i would suggest you one of the top coin BTC,ETH,LTC. I personally have a good bag of LTC and in just 3 days it jumped from 200$ to 280$ so i think it a good coin to hold. If you want one of the new ones i would advise you to maybe search into coins that have something with NFT.

I think all coins in crypto have very high risk, so it would not be correct to say very safe, but BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC, DOT, and Solana are coins with great potential, so if you invest with them in the long the opportunity to very earen high profits

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:25:22 PM

I think all coins in crypto have very high risk, so it would not be correct to say very safe, but BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC, DOT, and Solana are coins with great potential, so if you invest with them in the long the opportunity to very earen high profits
Newbies will find it very difficult to understand what you are saying because you yourself said that all crypto coins have a very high risk, but in other words you are giving advice to choose several cryptocurrencies by forgetting the risks that are also present in all of them.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 08:29:18 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
actually, it's much better if you keep hold your btc and don't convert it to altcoins.  currently, there are thousands of tokens or coins circulating in the market and you can try to buy tokens that are under which price is $3 (maybe you can try buying Polygon or metaverse tokens which cost under $3) and make long-term investments.  let's see your luck.

ZotDragon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:31:00 AM

In 2022 Sin City gonna start a beta test of its Metaverse. New Blockchain and NFT protocols will be added soon, so there won’t be a better time to buy SIN tokens. They will only grow from here
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:27:44 PM

For long term hold then I suggest choosing the top 10 rankings, as we know that the crypto market is difficult to predict as it is happening today which is dropping, although for the long term then I suggest to always check every day, because of the competition from more than 15k coins makes the competition very tight and of course can make coins that are currently good and then die.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 01:54:07 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
almost 4 years now mate , what coins have you invested ? and have you made a good profit? sorry but i am curious because that year is the lowest  year for crypto that 2018 and almost every coins now are increased even shitcoins .

In 2022 Sin City gonna start a beta test of its Metaverse. New Blockchain and NFT protocols will be added soon, so there won’t be a better time to buy SIN tokens. They will only grow from here
looks like army of this team is making its way to the forum ? have been seeing too many newbie account posting about this coin here and there.

Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 02:57:25 PM

It is also still not certain that SIN will grow very well, because everyone will not know how the condition of each cryptocurrency for next year will be where there will still be new things that need to be very carefully considered before deciding to buy it.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:42:09 PM

I can recommend you a new project with huge ambitions. I hope you've heard of the Hangry Animals? The team is doing a great job. And their NFT characters are a separate thrill.

you have to be able to tell the difference between altcoins and NFT friends Cheesy Even though they are in the same environment and still classified as crypto, they are different.
Nft is good enough but would you suggest taking a look at Projects?
At least please attach atleast a website so I can see it

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 09:00:28 AM

Ethereum is the only longterm hold I would suggest. Bitcoin is obvious too. Other than that, I wouldn't have any other long term holds in my portfolio. I would wait it out and see which ones are gonna make it out. A few obvious ones like BNB, and Solana probably will but how many others?

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:03:08 PM

I can recommend you a new project with huge ambitions. I hope you've heard of the Hangry Animals? The team is doing a great job. And their NFT characters are a separate thrill.
How do you know if the project team is doing a very good job ? May I ask you to show the work of the project team here so that what you say can be proven to be very true and not doubt everyone.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:27:03 PM

For long-term hold, of course, we have to choose coins that have a high reputation or have entered the top 25, I'm afraid because the competition is very tight, we will lose money if we buy coins that are still not well known.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:53:38 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
I'm a little confused by the topic you created. First of all you say you have only known bitcoin for 1 month. after that you say you have been saving money in bitcoin for a long time. Here I am the stupid one or the OP who made me fail to understand.
No investment advice can guarantee 100% profit in cryptocurrency. The first thing you do is look at some of the coins that have a high trading volume in the market, after that try to do some personal research to find the coin that you think is the most suitable for saving money. Cryptocurrencies will always offer 2 options, if you are not ready to lose, you should never jump into the world of cryptocurrency.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 06:53:43 PM

For long-term hold, of course, we have to choose coins that have a high reputation or have entered the top 25, I'm afraid because the competition is very tight, we will lose money if we buy coins that are still not well known.
I will join your answer, I would even reduce it to the top 10 so it will be even more reliable.For a beginner, you first need to make friends with the main coins, but only then, after the experience is gained, you can start and invest from the list below.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 07:52:34 PM

This thread was created almost 4 years ago. I wonder which advice the OP used and in which cryptocurrency he invested. Certainly, a few new projects could be a good idea, but they are quite risky investments.
I think that then and now Ethereum would be the best choice.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 09:43:54 PM

Dig into smart contracts am sure those do bring gains when the ecosystem begins to pick I mean a better example will be solana and FTX Funding BNB with binance AVAX and many others They bring more funds and the whole system under the chain platform grows exponentially New chains especially ones with dedicated funding make serious sense 90% of the time

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:16:30 PM

If you want to invest in altcoins of course there are currently very many altcoins that we can invest in for the long term, but if you are currently investing in bitcoin why should you move to altcoins because bitcoin is one of the coins that we can invest in the long term, and I think this should also be considered, if you still want to invest in altcoins then choose a potential altcoin that is currently ranked at the top cmc such as BNB, Polkadot and polygon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: