Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do when you are over 50% lose on your trades?  (Read 1325 times)
Vanopest

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

I strongly suggest be strong.! Be is always the principles of strong people who can manage their life in struggles and challenges. If you have your coin with you just what I said be strong to hold it. avoid always watching the price every moment it make you sick I guess. Maybe everything will be well with you in a few days.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

I strongly suggest be strong.! Be is always the principles of strong people who can manage their life in struggles and challenges. If you have your coin with you just what I said be strong to hold it. avoid always watching the price every moment it make you sick I guess. Maybe everything will be well with you in a few days.

This is the only true solution in your situation, you must keep your coins as long as you can. The market of crypto currencies can not constantly fall, it must begin to grow actively, so it is very silly to sell coins at the current price.  Wink

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

This is the only true solution in your situation, you must keep your coins as long as you can. The market of crypto currencies can not constantly fall, it must begin to grow actively, so it is very silly to sell coins at the current price.  Wink
I most likely agree with you, but sometimes there are times when the coins fell for several months and then another fall begins without a significant increase in the market. Such situations frighten people very much, even I am in a pre-panic state. It is very difficult in such a situation to cope with the desire to sell coins.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Goodluck for that. If i were you i would still do the same. Just hodl its not the end of the world if you are in lose now. You are just panic or rushing things. Someday it will go back again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

Goodluck for that. If i were you i would still do the same. Just hodl its not the end of the world if you are in lose now. You are just panic or rushing things. Someday it will go back again.
Now it is really very easy to panic, coins depreciate with frightening speed. But I vseravno advise not to sell coins in spite of anything. The market will in any case be restored, it has been proven many times already, so we need to remain calm.

Stake VIP wager
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

Prevention is always better than curing.
As you mentioned that you are a trader so you should have used stop loss just below your buying price or at a next support zone.
Now it's already over so the only option now left is to hodl for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

I average short-term positions, thereby bribing them at the bottom, will give me profit more than the fact that I won't bribe. The most successful trader, is that who sees what will occur tomorrow, the day after tomorrow. I dream only of it
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

But this is only true if you have very good coins and if you look at the op I do not see great coins or at least some coins that tell me that he should hold for a long time, to be honest I think he already lost that money and he's never going to get it back if he keeps invested in those coins.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

Prevention is always better than curing.
As you mentioned that you are a trader so you should have used stop loss just below your buying price or at a next support zone.
Now it's already over so the only option now left is to hodl for long term.
In this case, it should have a goal on what price could sell once price reach increase. It can do like having a set priority on the value that can be recover. If none choice, holding could save your portfolio in the market.!
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

I really hope that you did not invest the last money. if not, then do not worry, just keep them and forget for a couple of months. The coins can not always lose in price, there will still be a rise. And I think that nearly everybody here was or now is in such situation.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

In my portfolio, there are other coins, but the situation is similar to yours.  To be honest, I do not have a desire to sell them.  Because if I now sell these coins, I will get a penny.  But I promise myself that in the future I will not be greedy, and I will fix profits on time, without waiting for such a fall of the market

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

If you invested on good coin top 25 to 50 coin, stay relaxed. All the trader portfolio become half. So it's not a problem.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

I think that I will be upset if this happens to me. Therefore it is necessary to invest how many much as you are ready to lose. You will have to wait until the market recovers.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

My opinion is try to make a review again each of a coin you are holding if there is a chance for the it to recover and can make a profit if there is then better to sell if you found that one of it has no future than watching losing your money.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

If you invested on good coin top 25 to 50 coin, stay relaxed. All the trader portfolio become half. So it's not a problem.
Right now everyone is losing money only a selected few that were able to predict when the market was going to go down and shorted bitcoin and other coins have any profits almost everyone else myself included are losing money but as long as you are invested in some of the most important coins in the market you are going to eventually be fine.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

No one will lose even a cent if everyone have a patience in trading. It is so simple HOLDING is very much important in dump season instead of selling during this stage, why not to buy more for our holdings right? Keep hodling until the price pump again? Decreasing will not remain forever. There will always be a time to rise. And lucky for those who knows how to be patient and wait.

If the circumstances change, then the return value of your investment. I only sell coins when they reach my target or when the situation changes. We need to treat each investment separately, if the reason we buy it remains valid, then consider adding our position to lower the average cost.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

On 10th I bought these coins...

QLC             665.39235960        spent 0.04669735 BTC now value 0.02208817                     
DBC           3489.01913490        spent 0.11399558 BTC    now value 0.04789097                     
UTK             999.14623990          spent 0.07351075 BTC now value 0.04367548
TRX         11704.11100000        spent  0.11480700 BTC now value 0.07415842
VTC              43.46405229          spent 0.01995629 BTC now value 0.01713204
MUSIC      6321.99316783          spent 0.04531524 BTC now value 0.02180519

If you notice in all these coins I am in HUGE lose. I am holding this of course. Coz I would never sell my coins in lose. I did in past but learnt my lessons.

How do you handle when you are in my situation.

Actually it depends on the cons, some investors are letting go of their crypto assets because they don't want to lose more and they just want to save their assets from crypto market drowning.
but there are still hodlers like me that is the only way to save the loss is to hold them until the crypto market recovers. and if that will happen then we probably get higher earnings when Bitcoin bull run to uplift out our crypto assets higher in market price values.
most of the coins especially today aren't gaining but only if you do hold them while you are doing your full time job then it's better than selling them too soon or out of panic.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

following use of returns as first as entering field of market with the exchange to returns of decision as might to spends with limit of resistance on covering use with details of sequence as attaining absence on timelines with the terms of investment.

Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

Cutting a 50% loss is too much just hold 2-3 months can make change or try to DCA and trade a part of each coin. I lose 30% on LGD and after 1 month i got 200% profit from it by trade.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

In fact, I do not do anything. I could show you my list of currencies with the same lamentable results. However, this will not change anything. We just have to wait patiently. I will not sell any of my coins for a low price. Let them rest and wait for better times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: