Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10074 times)
Garag

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Very good Road map.. I am always a fan of good and fresh cryptocurrency with great prospects. Good job developers, so keep cool
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

why is the equipment equipped with automatic water supply?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

why is the equipment equipped with automatic water supply?
it ensures even distribution of the necessary dissolved nutrients and oxygen at the roots and eliminates the need for human participation in the process of growing at the stage of seed planting.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Wow, you have such a long time sor token sale? What was the reason of making it so long?
Don’t you get it? It’s convenient for investors. There’s plenty of time to invest, it’s beneficial for both sides.
I'm sure it only gets steeper and I hope I will be able to observe this process. ATF may become biggest agronomy ICO in the world!
The project is already popular, I think that everywhere will be a lot of news about it. They have raised much money during pre-ICO, that means something.
As for me, the most important thing is a good investment and how much will I receive in the end. News plays it role for sure, but I don’t think it’s so important nowadays.
I am sure that the benefit will be really great. They have reached the soft cap during presale, I believe that hard cap is reachable during next 2 months!
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Wow, you have such a long time sor token sale? What was the reason of making it so long?
Don’t you get it? It’s convenient for investors. There’s plenty of time to invest, it’s beneficial for both sides.
I'm sure it only gets steeper and I hope I will be able to observe this process. ATF may become biggest agronomy ICO in the world!
The project is already popular, I think that everywhere will be a lot of news about it. They have raised much money during pre-ICO, that means something.
As for me, the most important thing is a good investment and how much will I receive in the end. News plays it role for sure, but I don’t think it’s so important nowadays.
I am sure that the benefit will be really great. They have reached the soft cap during presale, I believe that hard cap is reachable during next 2 months!
Can’t disagree with you. I am attracted to in this project is the fact that they are from the start show really good and interesting result!
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

Can’t disagree with you. I am attracted to in this project is the fact that they are from the start show really good and interesting result!
I think that if the start is wonderful and promising, that it will be even better in the future. Need to buy tokens until they will be sold them out.  Smiley
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

I think that if the start is wonderful and promising, that it will be even better in the future. Need to buy tokens until they will be sold them out.  Smiley
Of course we can hope so, but unfortunately just can’t say anything related to reality. All these words are just our thought, we don’t know how token sale will go further. Let’s just watch this and wait.
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Of course we can hope so, but unfortunately just can’t say anything related to reality. All these words are just our thought, we don’t know how token sale will go further. Let’s just watch this and wait.
It is possible to make a conclusion based on the work already done or to draw an analogy with similar projects. And what I can say, this project can reach its targets as they have great plan and they are working hard.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

It is possible to make a conclusion based on the work already done or to draw an analogy with similar projects. And what I can say, this project can reach its targets as they have great plan and they are working hard.
I think that it will be even better. At least judging by how they now work, right as you said.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I think that it will be even better. At least judging by how they now work, right as you said.
I think that it is impossible to make preliminary conclusions. WE need to wait for token sale to be fully deployed. Only when it will happen, we can make our conclusions objectively.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Yes, I am fully agreed with you. The ICO scheme looks very promising. In my opinion, this is the most favorable distribution of income.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

Yes, I am fully agreed with you. The ICO scheme looks very promising. In my opinion, this is the most favorable distribution of income.
Also I think that it is beneficial, such a big hope for investors. Hope team will develop further that way. Let’s wish a good luck to AgroTechFarm project!
CeNaToP

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Also I think that it is beneficial, such a big hope for investors. Hope team will develop further that way. Let’s wish a good luck to AgroTechFarm project!
In my humble opinion, this is a fairly standard scenario, which is beneficial for all parties. You can see this in almost every good ICO. I’m glad that ATF is one of them.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

In my humble opinion, this is a fairly standard scenario, which is beneficial for all parties. You can see this in almost every good ICO. I’m glad that ATF is one of them.
I don't think this can be considered a standard. And I am not agreeing that all good ICOs are beneficial. Some of them are failed and caused only losing of money.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

I don't think this can be considered a standard. And I am not agreeing that all good ICOs are beneficial. Some of them are failed and caused only losing of money.
  I love it here now and I believe that it will only be more profitable for me. The things said above is about ATF, so I’m not bothering about others.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

I love it here now and I believe that it will only be more profitable for me. The things said above is about ATF, so I’m not bothering about others.

I am sure that investors will be in the money and with everything. The main thing that then it was even better.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

I am sure that investors will be in the money and with everything. The main thing that then it was even better.
What is most pleasant in my opinion, is that I can contact team members at any time. It’s not about every ICOs, only about a small number of them.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

What is most pleasant in my opinion, is that I can contact team members at any time. It’s not about every ICOs, only about a small number of them.
  Feedback is really important. Just some developers are not interested in the views of investors and our opinion is absolutely uninteresting for them. I think it’s not right from their side.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Feedback is really important. Just some developers are not interested in the views of investors and our opinion is absolutely uninteresting for them. I think it’s not right from their side.
I'm sure you're not talking about this project. Everything here is really good. Decent feedback, I'm sure the developers are reading our opinions and listen to us.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

I'm sure you're not talking about this project. Everything here is really good. Decent feedback, I'm sure the developers are reading our opinions and listen to us.
I think so too. I hope that it will be even better in this regard, although I have no complaints.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: