Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10086 times)
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

I noticed that status bar has slightly moved, I think it’s good start! I believe that ICO still able to gain the momentum and gather at least its soft cap, since right now we are still far away from it. Need to improve the marketing strategy to attract as much people to the project as you can.
Indeed, but we are not alone in ATF. Day-by-day lots of people are coming into the ATF community. I am very happy that I am already part of it. So I am comfortably seeing the community and supporters of ATF growing.
As the new people becoming part of the community, ATF can really expect things to be going good, as lot of people will try to learn and share about this platform's information to their colleagues, and it will soon be like a domino effect in the web, if and only if they really likes what ATF services can help them.
To many people, who lives cryptocurrency is really very interesting topic blockchain and as he is arranged, and as well all kinds of ways of his realization and use in industry. Exactly ATF will be able to use him for this and to create something revolutionary in this domain.
Yeah, their plans are good enough, but they plan to implement blockchain only in 2 years, which is quite long time to wait, and before that, we will just be able to use ATF production, without the blockchain integration of course.
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

Nice to finally see the combination of blockchain and eco-friendly power! Since most of crypto projects are harming our nature, this one is intended to be clear. Just want to see this equipment by myself to tell what exactly I think about it.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Nice to finally see the combination of blockchain and eco-friendly power! Since most of crypto projects are harming our nature, this one is intended to be clear. Just want to see this equipment by myself to tell what exactly I think about it.
Indeed. It’s a welcome beginning. if ATF becomes successful, then they might also extend it to vertical farming everywhere and where there is no possibility of cultivating the plants in an easy manner.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

Indeed. It’s a welcome beginning. if ATF becomes successful, then they might also extend it to vertical farming everywhere and where there is no possibility of cultivating the plants in an easy manner.
I haven't checked their whitepaper yet, but still good to know that they thought about nature. It will better if they work in different direction from now. Not only bothering about these Canada lands, but improving their product to ease the process of nutrition for example.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

I haven't checked their whitepaper yet, but still good to know that they thought about nature. It will better if they work in different direction from now. Not only bothering about these Canada lands, but improving their product to ease the process of nutrition for example.
You're right mate, well as far as I know this is a huge project that needs a lot of time. I appreciate their concepts and platforms of this project that enables to support us as they will adopt the blockchain technology. I hope for the success on this project as time goes by which can be benefit by many.
kcryptoinvest

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

Vote in Canada Paves the Way for Legalization of Marijuana

In details they say that you can grow only max 3 kg at home.
So it will be good chance for you create partnership with Canada
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Great thing to know is that this project has a really great production which is now very necessary for the community. The community is in bleed of this kind of project. Come up with the concept that prioritizes in healthy eating is a really great idea to apply for our community in our current situation. If this project will continue to succeed and implement this to the different countries, then it is a great help.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

Great thing to know is that this project has a really great production which is now very necessary for the community. The community is in bleed of this kind of project. Come up with the concept that prioritizes in healthy eating is a really great idea to apply for our community in our current situation. If this project will continue to succeed and implement this to the different countries, then it is a great help.
Yes, completely agree with you. ATF takes the initiative to make globe more eco-friendly. ATF is tokenizing cultivating devices. This project helps to generate revenue with growing fresh food. And they create equipment. Also, they will work with blockchain technology. They just focus on this for some time. They are taking a great step to keep the planet safe.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Yes, completely agree with you. ATF takes the initiative to make globe more eco-friendly. ATF is tokenizing cultivating devices. This project helps to generate revenue with growing fresh food. And they create equipment. Also, they will work with blockchain technology. They just focus on this for some time. They are taking a great step to keep the planet safe.
Yeah, that's like a dual project, the benefits these projects have to offer can not be overemphasized, I know some people are skeptical about this but is a really realistic project and has the potential of attracting huge investors in the scene, considering the fact that is a very viable one.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Does all the information presented by the project check out? For example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? I don’t want to say that you are liars, I just investigate this project for likely future investing, that’s all.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

There are very few such projects. People do not want to pay much attention to this. Therefore, projects related to nature conservation are very helpful for our lives! I hope that in future will be much more such projects!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

There are very few such projects. People do not want to pay much attention to this. Therefore, projects related to nature conservation are very helpful for our lives! I hope that in future will be much more such projects!
This project can gain and receive interest with the help of the domino effect. A large number of investors will learn about this project and will want to participate in it and invest their savings to make a profit.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

Yes, unfortunately there are not so many projects that would be aimed not only at making a profit, but also protecting the environment. I am glad that such projects appear, and I hope that many people join this "green" project.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Does all the information presented by the project check out? For example, can you verify that the people listed as team members are actually supporting the project? I don’t want to say that you are liars, I just investigate this project for likely future investing, that’s all.
You may checkout their individual profiles handle on social platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter. Use the website and click on the LinkedIn icon beneath each of the names. You’ll find all the information regarding needed company member. Hope it helps  Smiley
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Yes, unfortunately there are not so many projects that would be aimed not only at making a profit, but also protecting the environment. I am glad that such projects appear, and I hope that many people join this "green" project.
Indeed, the ATF project will bring tremendous benefit to society and the environment. I would like this project to support as many people around the world as possible.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

what examples can you give about growing salads indoors?
One striking example of growing salads indoors was the project "Square Roots" from Kimball Musk.
great, what's the purpose of this project ?
Project objective: to create ten vertical farms inside sea containers.
Could you clarify what is the area of this farm ?
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

Indeed, the ATF project will bring tremendous benefit to society and the environment. I would like this project to support as many people around the world as possible.
Unfortunately not everyone is interested in the concept of green environment like your expectations, Many concepts are more interesting and have long potential. They need to work hard to raise the environmental concept rating to compete with other projects that have more interesting concepts.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

One striking example of growing salads indoors was the project "Square Roots" from Kimball Musk.
I do not know exactly ,but in my opinion the area of each such farm will be 29 square meters.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

I do not know exactly ,but in my opinion the area of each such farm will be 29 square meters.
And on the basis of what technologies will these farms work?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

And on the basis of what technologies will these farms work?
Vertical farms will work on technologies developed by start-up companies ZipGrow and Freight Farms.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: