Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3314 times)
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Neural medical networks are an interesting idea. Artificial intelligence in our time is a step towards the future, this idea is developing in large steps. I'm just concerned about the Skychain project from Russia. What will happen if in the near future the country's cryptocurrency will be settled by law?
I don't know at what level is located the legislation on crypto-currencies in Russia. But I believe that absolutely regardless of the country any regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. I don't consider that regulation is a ban. Regulation means creating the necessary laws, defining the rights and responsibilities of market participants. Of course, many proceed from simple logic that it if not prohibited then it is allowed. However, if there is no regulation, then there are no conditions for creature the necessary infrastructures, which will lead to a more intensive development of the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to fear regulation, on the contrary I expect rapid development, provided that all leading countries pass to open regulation.
My opinion is that regulation is good. A ban is a bad thing. In Russia are in 99% of cases, the bans.

I agree, let it be better to regulate.
It is clear that the regulation of the cryptocurrency market will reduce volatility on it. But on the other hand, too tight a regulation can force people to go into the shadows or move to countries with a more loyal attitude to the market. Personally, I tend to the positive effect of the state regulation of the cryptocurrency market. But if neighboring countries adopt diametrically opposed laws on cryptocurrency and mining, then market participants will reach for where the laws are friendlier.

Well, it's just a process - China limited the miners, the power from China is moving to other countries. Many even go to Switzerland. There is a limit - migration begins.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I'm not too rich in medical projects in the detachment, but I heard about the patientory project, which collected quite a decent amount at the training camps, but it seems like nothing has been done yet. I have nothing to say
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

How do you think it might be worth adding a PeerAtlas to the review? This is also a medical project
Unconditionally, this project will be one of the leaders among medical projects only due to the fact that it has a NEO platform. I think that the key to success.

How do you figure that NEO is the key to the success?  Medibloc is QTUM based which is more secure than NEO/ETH which the others are based off of right now.  If I was a hospital reviewing EHR replacements and/or enhancements to existing EHR, I would want the most secure in order to be HIPAA compliant.

Agree with you. Qtum is a very promising blockchain network with a friendly community. Recently, the Robin8 project based on the Qtum network has reached a hard cap in a few hours.
I'm just based from the practice that was on NEO projects. Due to this successful practice of conducting ICO, NEO has grown very much in price and you can watch it yourself.

In reality, there have been very few projects for NEO. I have about 5 different tokens. The projects in this ecosystem have great potential
By the way, I fully agree with you. I tried to participate in 2 or 3 ICO on the NEO platform, but unfortunately did not have time due to the large number of comers. What is the reason? May be NEO really the new ethereum?
SparkIt (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

Neural medical networks are an interesting idea. Artificial intelligence in our time is a step towards the future, this idea is developing in large steps. I'm just concerned about the Skychain project from Russia. What will happen if in the near future the country's cryptocurrency will be settled by law?
I don't know at what level is located the legislation on crypto-currencies in Russia. But I believe that absolutely regardless of the country any regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. I don't consider that regulation is a ban. Regulation means creating the necessary laws, defining the rights and responsibilities of market participants. Of course, many proceed from simple logic that it if not prohibited then it is allowed. However, if there is no regulation, then there are no conditions for creature the necessary infrastructures, which will lead to a more intensive development of the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I see no reason to fear regulation, on the contrary I expect rapid development, provided that all leading countries pass to open regulation.
I don`t agree  that  regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. At least for now. The laws that  system creates will serve only for system and minority that rule it. That is it. First of all we should set new world crypto order. Then create laws and regulations that will serve for  all society not only for "chosen".

By the way, why do you so intrested with medical startups? Are you doctor? You made good job with this topic, man.
Thank you! I'm not, but my father and brother are neuropathologists. Things that I hear from them and then check for myself are very impressive. People are very interesting arranged in terms of physiology))

I'm considering the medical sphere because, as it seems to me, in the world today, maximum attention is paid to it from the side of science and the whole society. If we dig into news tapes then there will be a lot of materials about excellent breakthrough technologies. And I think that the blockchain as a breakthrough technology can also have a significant impact on the medical industry. And definitely some of these projects have a future and success. And investors like successful projects, do not they?  Wink
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

I'm not too rich in medical projects in the detachment, but I heard about the patientory project, which collected quite a decent amount at the training camps, but it seems like nothing has been done yet. I have nothing to say
Could you please provide links? Has ICO already passed?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

Thank you! I'm not, but my father and brother are neuropathologists. Things that I hear from them and then check for myself are very impressive. People are very interesting arranged in terms of physiology))

I'm considering the medical sphere because, as it seems to me, in the world today, maximum attention is paid to it from the side of science and the whole society. If we dig into news tapes then there will be a lot of materials about excellent breakthrough technologies. And I think that the blockchain as a breakthrough technology can also have a significant impact on the medical industry. And definitely some of these projects have a future and success. And investors like successful projects, do not they?  Wink

What do you think about IBM Watson. Few years ago it seemed to be revolutionary. What if they start ICO. It will be epic =)
Trader53

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

I don`t agree  that  regulation will be useful for crypto-currencies. At least for now. The laws that  system creates will serve only for system and minority that rule it. That is it. First of all we should set new world crypto order. Then create laws and regulations that will serve for  all society not only for "chosen".

By the way, why do you so intrested with medical startups? Are you doctor? You made good job with this topic, man.

I fully agree with that. I have a friend who is a surgeon in regional hospital. Despite the many pressing problems, the technologies are being studied and implemented with pleasure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER 
        POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                                  ●MEDIUM  ●  ANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

You just imagine how good. He introduced the symptoms, artificial intelligence based on thousands of stories of diseases with similar symptoms, diagnoses, prescribes tests, and recommends treatment. This euge is really convenient.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

You just imagine how good. He introduced the symptoms, artificial intelligence based on thousands of stories of diseases with similar symptoms, diagnoses, prescribes tests, and recommends treatment. This euge is really convenient.
yeah, blockchain indeed will make life easier, especially in such spheres like medicine, law and others.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

yeah, blockchain indeed will make life easier, especially in such spheres like medicine, law and others.
Are you kidding ? well, for example, I understand how blockchain can affect medicine - it is artificial intelligence, neural networks, etc. And how do you think the blockchain can affect such sectors of education as law?
appraiser

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

Are you kidding ? well, for example, I understand how blockchain can affect medicine - it is artificial intelligence, neural networks, etc. And how do you think the blockchain can affect such sectors of education as law?

The blockchain can partially replace the notary. There is no human factor in transactions, it can not be bought or intimidated. And there have already been such projects.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Personally, I would be very interested to know the opinion of people from the medical field. I believe that here, on forum, they there is. After all, they will be the target audience of the projects presented in this thread. Doctors and medical workers, hospital managers - someone is fond of cryptocurrencies and writes on the forum.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

The blockchain can partially replace the notary. There is no human factor in transactions, it can not be bought or intimidated. And there have already been such projects.
this is one of the obvious applications of the blockchain but at first the government should recognize the cryptocurrency and the blockchain to use this method

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
SparkIt (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

What do you think about IBM Watson. Few years ago it seemed to be revolutionary. What if they start ICO. It will be epic =)

Yes, You are right this is a superb project, I read about it. Watson Health Clow is already successfully developing and IBM has significant achievements in the field of radiotherapy computer diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases. And they are applying the techniques of using artificial intelligence as Skychain.

But I think that there isn't need for them to conduct ICO. This is IBM project and they have no problems with financing. They have already absorbed Merge Healthcare for $1 billion and are actively buying up various start-ups that have self developments in this area. They have a huge database of medical cards. To this they annually allocate several hundred million dollars. In fact to date, IBM Watson it's the main player and newsmaker in the AI ​​market in the medical field.
AnnyMarsio

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Yes, You are right this is a superb project, I read about it. Watson Health Clow is already successfully developing and IBM has significant achievements in the field of radiotherapy computer diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases. And they are applying the techniques of using artificial intelligence as Skychain.

But I think that there isn't need for them to conduct ICO. This is IBM project and they have no problems with financing. They have already absorbed Merge Healthcare for $1 billion and are actively buying up various start-ups that have self developments in this area. They have a huge database of medical cards. To this they annually allocate several hundred million dollars. In fact to date, IBM Watson it's the main player and newsmaker in the AI ​​market in the medical field.
Certainly. Why do they need the ICO? ICO is necessary for startups. For new, progressive and bold ideas. For those who have the issue of project financing is of strategic importance. History knows many examples when the idea was born far from the scientific center. And how many failed, because there was a lack of funding. ICO for them.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

Did not know about this. Maybe sometime they will buy out project like skychain for $X billions. Why not?
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

In your post you can add the project Medichain.
MediChain is a medical big-data platform.  It allows patients to store their own data in a secure way and give access to specialists anywhere regardless of the payer network or EMR (Electronic Medical Record) used.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2798374

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

UPD
I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions and I will do an upgrade of this post as needed.

MediChain is a medical big-data platform.  It allows patients to store their own data in a secure way and give access to specialists anywhere regardless of the payer network or EMR (Electronic Medical Record) used.

A large number of medical projects. What is the point of spreading information about each project here? I believe that it is necessary to allocate 3-4 projects and start their discussion. Here are my options:
1. Mediblock
 2. Skychain
 3. Medicalchain

Guys, what do you think about this?
SparkIt (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

Did not know about this. Maybe sometime they will buy out project like skychain for $X billions. Why not?
It's an interesting thought. Skychain is very suitable for them in the direction of work. It is obvious that neural networks are the point of growth in medicine.
appraiser

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

UPD

A large number of medical projects. What is the point of spreading information about each project here? I believe that it is necessary to allocate 3-4 projects and start their discussion. Here are my options:
1. Mediblock
 2. Skychain
 3. Medicalchain

Guys, what do you think about this?

The first and the third have already conducted their ICOs, in Medicalchainthere was a huge stir, and the Mediblock- at QTUM it seems .. I did not follow Mediblock.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: