Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3746 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

You're definitely right on this,its easy to say to others stop checking the price of your coins that often but deep in our heart we can resist this feeling,most specially when the coins are fast moving either growth or fall,whats the problem is its the concern whos pushing us to do such,because its our money is at stakes and i know all of the reader here are experiencing same as what ive mentioned
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

If you are planning to invest with any coins, put only the money you are willing to lose in the market to avoid depression when the market is red. It is true that the feeling of having success is quite addictive but greater is the pain when things dont work well. But to be sure, just live the life as it is supposed to be because thats what is more important than dedicating all your time here.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

Well, I would add that it is always better not to sell everything too fast and to be patient and hold the tokens for long-term. I recommend doing this, because market is always uncertain at any point of view, means if you are getting profit of 50%, almost often this profit can reach a lot more if you just wait.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

I used to be an addict in checking the blockfolio when i was still a newbie in the forum and got me so sick everytime the prices are not so good to make me happy. Then someone adviced me to stop checking from time to time as what he did. Then later on i was abled to control myself not to check and just enjoyed my days and yeah it works. Less worries and efforts and just surprise me once in awhile that my holdings are earnings.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

If you are too interested in this market. It will greatly affect your life. You will be depressed. do not like to go out. can not sleep. Always think of coins. makes you tired. I've been through such things. and I give up. I choose the holder. Not too interested in the market. have plenty of time for friends and family
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

In my opinion, Crypto is very addictive, especially at the beginning. After that, you learn to deal with changes and how the market works but it is very difficult to start the phone. That's why I always emphasize having a proper routine outside of cryptocurrency. And you should do it. Whatever it means you get a routine beyond cryptocurrency because it will greatly help keep your brain sane.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

Yes, the investment in cryptocurrency is very addictive. I think all people will loved it since they provide instant money and no one in this world can resist that such blessing.
Through cryptocurrency they help all people to become rich and successful in life.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

It's ok to check the prices and study how the prices and market but don't get too attached because remember you are into cryptocurrency which is the value is very volatile . Just relax and enjoy doing this,don't put a lot of pressure. Join bounty campaigns to avoid investing your won hard earned money so that you will not get stressed.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

In short term trader ussually they have to look at the prize  time to time to be ready sell in their designed prize. if you into long term or HODL you shold not look at the time frequently because of emotion. as you can see the price drops your feeling of selling to avoid loss is great. However, if you wont see prize you are convinient until nex month, week or whatever schedule you like to trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

As a Crypto trader I used daily timeframe for trading hence I am not addicted to checking the price every now and then besides my charts, bitcoin is a very volatile crypto checking the price eveytime is hazardous as a trader.
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

At first it is addictive especially if you received a token you wish it has a value already then you think to sell it right away so that you can earn money but at latter part you need first to wait for the better profit to earn. Being addictive put yourself depress if you receive a negative result just enjoy and wait for a better future in crypto world.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Many people feel that it is addictive. Well, investing in ICO may make people feel so hurt but also can make them so happy to the moon.
The red and green appearance in the coin market is usually to be seen. When we are expecting to invest for a long time investment, it is better not to check the market every time. Just check for analyzing the progress.
But, when we are a trading, it is important to check the update of the market rapidly.
Actually, those will depend on our strategy. However, it is better not to be panic or depressed when seeing red.
Its all about the red and green in this extremely volatile crypto market. These rapid fluctuations in the values of cryptocurrencies will obviously tempt you to check the coin values regularly making it addictive indeed. Personally, I check the values of the coins in my portfolio now and then(Not everyday) since I can resist the urge to check the values and am a long term HODLER. Whenever the market stays bearish for a prolonged period, I tend to go out and have fun instead of checking the market to help release the pressure. When the market is in the green, I check it out now and then to stay updated.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

The happy medium is when you come to learn to live with and love the dips just as much as you love and live with the bull runs.  Not checking trades to often is just one of many strategies.  Another way to look at it is splitting your resources into long, short and mid-term trading goals. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

I fully agree with you,because do not worry about your finances, nothing will happen to them,even if there are gaps with the coin that is in your wallet,but do not worry, the price will increase
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

up and down the market is common and this is already a risk. familiarize yourself with things like this need to make myself not too panicked. most importantly always prepare a target and must be patient, as well as setting up an appropriate strategy.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

yes, if you're using the exchange with advanced trading features, such as limit orders, you can simply set them up knowing the trades will executes so you won't miss anything
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

of course what happens to you is a normal thing and almost all beginners feel it. there is no other way than you are looking for a great deal of experience and certainly a broader insight so that you better understand the market growth pattern and its decline without having to fret as you discussed.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

That is true being too greedy specially in trades can be very addicting, and quite dangerous. Because it is not always that you can gain profits in each trade sometime you wouls also lose in it and when you are do obsessed in getting your capital or even get profits you end up losing more. That is why discipline and knowing when to stop is very important in trading.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

All you need now is just place the order below the price while you do your daily work and look at it once in a while. If your order is filled then you are lucky and get profit, if not then be patient and wait on other occasions.
do trading while working on the bounty. You will get double profit.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

seeing the market is very volatile I think better improving to do as much as possible while still making a profit. You will benefit in the end but the good things take time, do not panic sell, hold anything until you are in profit and take advantage of the opportunity to invest and sell it in the right moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: