Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 02:03:49 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3763 times)
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

this can be a addiction specially when you already earn from here for just a minute. its more fun at the same time usefull to our life. so we spended our time here to creat a future.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Yes crypto can make people addictive, i myself consider one of it who are addictive because for the first time that i was earned or get income here i never stop thinking how to explore it more to earned much higher than i received. When i came home from work no other thing i do but my laptop and viewing market if it is in good or not and of course doing duties for it and reading forum to know more about it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Etronix

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

Yes, especially for a beginner. They will feel that it is fun to play and make a profit. Crypto is a young soul investment.
ubander

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

The most important thing is not to bother his head. Make a list of trade and trade only at specific times, it will not worry all the time.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Yes, I believe that you it can be addictive. I t is better that we are just be cool and we relax. Checking it from time to time makes us stressful and maybe impatient. We just go with the flow and focus on what is going on around us, go to work, and spend time with our family. Check the crypto market whenever you have free time, time management is important. So let us just relax and not panic.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

this can be a addiction specially when you already earn from here for just a minute. its more fun at the same time usefull to our life. so we spended our time here to creat a future.
Good point, many people are getting addicted with this crypto industry, they are finding another way of generating profits, with this type of system they can possibly stay at their house and watch each movement coming from their assets, like what OP said, the joy of making good assessment can bring a huge earnings while mistake will also bring such depressions, we need to adopt and we need to make it clear that making money is not that easy but inside crypto it can also be enjoyable and can bring our financial status stable when we learn deeper about this market.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Making money was never easy. Personally, I have already lost money many times, but earnings are always greater. You need to apply maximum effort and patience, only then, you can be successful.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

You're not alone in this . Also the first time constantly looking at the price and it did not make me happier , but only paranoid. Now I try to distract myself fishing and family

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

Yes, crypto is like playing playstation. Where every day we will play it, sell and buy, see the development of rising and falling price of crypto, then look for profit gap.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

All depends on each of the people, some will rely heavily on crypto, there is also a crypto as an early stage to recognize the world of digital currency.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

I do not know what cryptocurrency can make a person addicted, because disinu is not only a profit, but also there is a loss that is felt when the market goes down.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:11:24 AM

Depending on what you plan on this field, because if you choose to become a trader, then more time spent in the market will be better. But of course there are many characters here, and those who are not good enough in controlling themselves, will be more vulnerable to making the wrong decision.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

Not sure, for beginners there may be an addiction effect. But, for those who have a lot of business and busy activities, maybe crypto will only be a side job.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

Maybe the happy medium can be gained from experience, or the amount of capital that is also medium. Because we usually expect big profits, but not with the risks. So the bigger the part of our lives that we are staking, the more tension will be.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

Some people can indeed be obsessed, because they do not quite know what the real purpose.
And maybe one easy way is to sell at a certain price, and wait until someone buys it. This will reduce our desire to see the market every day.
bamita134

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Yes, I think when you invest in this industry, you need to plan for the worst, and always keep a clear mind to judge the market, do not sell your tokens easily, because it will affect you Interests.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

I agree that its very addictive, just keep in mind that money can't only found in cryptohub, maybe we can earn much in trading but just keep it easy and calm more likely if we didn't rely on crypto for our expenses, only use money that we are willing to spend because it is really depressing losing much money.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

If we opt in holding our investment for long term it is better not to look at them almost everyday. We may take a look once in a while. It is a different scenario if we are in day trading where we need to monitor the prices more often.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

I`m also a newbie and you are diffinitely right, sometimes the coins have taken over my life, even in my sleep i dream bout them. And when i wake up, guess what the first thing is what i gonna do? Wink
takinz8888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Many people today have problems with addiction in the Crypto world, but for active trading we should always check for price updates in the market, but we still need to learn to be patient and learn to follow the current strategy we have prepared without the constant panic .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: