Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This can be addictive!!  (Read 3739 times)
cheese_x

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Truly it could be exceptionally addictive particularly on the off chance that you don't have anything much else to do other than gazing at your PC or PC and sitting tight for your pitch request to be eaten. Truly, I have been in that sort of circumstance previously and I scarcely rest sitting tight for the expansion of that specific coin.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

I think you join the crypto world at right time when prices were down and now you can see prices increase or fluctuate daily. People who invest when prices were high are not in good position now.
Now the market is beginning to show some steps towards growth and I hope it will be, at least there are all prerequisites for growth. So it's time to jump into the train in my opinion, if you didn't do it early.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Always when it comes to red or green market, people want to ask a question. Sell or hold. I think these two concepts are not correct. It is always possible to sell or a little bit left, so you make a profit or lose money is not everything.

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the ""win"" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is ""red"" can be deflating as well.  There must be a ""happy"" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
this rule is working all over the life of our so you need to be calm and balanced here as well as in any others fear of your life otherwise it is really easy to be burnt out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.

If you believe in the value of your projects long term, then you should not be worrying about short term fluctuations. Keep your eye on the road ahead of you
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

I think you join the crypto world at right time when prices were down and now you can see prices increase or fluctuate daily. People who invest when prices were high are not in good position now.
Now the market is beginning to show some steps towards growth and I hope it will be, at least there are all prerequisites for growth. So it's time to jump into the train in my opinion, if you didn't do it early.

And there was plenty of time for people to enter the train during the past few months when bitcoin hit a recently low multiple times between 5 and 6k.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I'm a newbie and have been into crypto for a couple of months now.  I must say the advice from other members about not checking trades too often is very good.  One can become obsessed with it, and I think the thrill of the "win" can be quite addictive.  Similarly that depressed feeling when the world is "red" can be deflating as well.  There must be a "happy" medium, if one is to maintain a balanced life.
Will if you are a long term investor then checking from time to time of trading price is not really required or applicable but if you are a day trader or medium trader then regular monitoring ofctrade peice is required. so this would be depend of your trading term.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

Well, actually the market is always changing. We know that you may only want to attach on this attention on the market every time. But, you also need something fresh. You can take some moment to go out and take the fresh air and experience out there. There are sometimes that the market will change rapidly, and you need to analyze it.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Strange to see newbies creating topics and no longer appear on this forum. Probably, they had no real interest in cryptocurrencies. Of course, we can not lose common sense in the pursuit of profit, but if you do not give this area enough time, it is unlikely that you can expect success from your investments.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

It surely can be. most of the crypto traders cant help it but look at the progress of the market every now and then, This can be very addictive as we always want to know whats going on in the market which i don't see anything wrong with, In the red market however this can be very depressing as we always want to see the market gain value and the progress can be really slow, yet we always want the coins we holding to gin value

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Who has a job, a wife and friends, cryptocurrency should not take much time. Free time only Undecided
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

What you said is very reasonable. I agree with you because I am also an obsessed person. The greatness of cryptocurrency is really shocking.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Yes it does and it seems like true that crypto could be addictive from the easy profits regain each time we sell our holdings. Of course when we sell we have to consider that market price for crypto should be high. And if the market price is low holding and waiting is the best thing to do. So by having a profit each time you sell it could really be addictive.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

Yes, you are correct, it can actually be addictive because u have to keep urself updated, you need to do research, u need to learn more and more about it everytime in order to make something very meaningful out of it...... Trust me, when you succeed in it, people will celebrate you....... Just be careful nd pray to be lucky as well..... Good things don't  come easy..... Keep doing the needful......
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

At me too causes accustoming, but not the sum from transactions, and cryptography, I did not expect that it so is fascinating.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

I recently read that in Sweden they began to cure dependence in the crypto currency. Such dependence is treated as attachment to drugs. Therefore, we need to ensure that our hobby for crypto currency does not develop into a fickle affection.

zeakqui

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:49 AM

I believe that for us to push ahead in understanding crypto, in light of the fact that one needs to invest a considerable measure of energy in the gathering to look for learning keeping in mind the end goal to see all the more profoundly, however every one of the storm cellars are relatively similar to wagers on the grounds that there are dangers and chances to win income sans work.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

indeed where the situation when the market is red and eat long enough then it could have made the depressed or worse panic. if so we are tested for patience and HODL but remain calm do not be affected. if the market improves the number of prices rises then so take advantage of the situation and look for opportunities that exist for large profits gained.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:50 AM
Merited by o48o (5)

Monitoring the price of the coins every time is not called addiction. You are just taking advantage on how the market works. Most of the people here just want an easy money because cryptocurrency is volatile and wants to sell when the price rise or dip tremendously. But if you are really a daily trader, you should monitor it carefully. Because in any moment you can earn by a slight dip or slight rise in value. You can buy cheap coins and sell it in a good price. If you are just a holder then I think checking it seldom will work but not as a daily trader.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies can be addictive. When you are profitable, you only want to get more profit. This is human nature, so you have to control your mindset, not blindly investing, you must control your mindset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: