Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283384 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

In terms of rankings in the cryptocurrency world, ETH is just behind Bitcoin in total market capitalization. I think that Bitcoin's main rival is ETH, It's growing strongly and has received a lot of support lately. But to overcome Bitcoin, I'm not sure, Bitcoin is still showing great value and potential, it has existed and developed for a long time. To replace Bitcoin, that is a difficult thing
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think that ethereum's price is going to go up very fast this year, and that is due to it being so popualr recently and that goes to the fact that most of the ICOs that have or going to be created are etehreum based, and ico have seen huge success and a good representative of what cryptocurrency is capable of doing, as this has became a multi million dollar industry and that is why it is going to get more and more popular as time goes on and this will affect the price of etehreum in a positive way.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

A bit unclear question ... If you want to find out if the etherium matches the bitcoin, then I personally think that it is not. Bitcoin is the parent of all coins. After all, the son can not outrun the father ... Look at the last trend, when bitcoin poshol in the bottom, and all the coins after him, only the grandfather began to level off and the others got better.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

A bit unclear question ... If you want to find out if the etherium matches the bitcoin, then I personally think that it is not. Bitcoin is the parent of all coins. After all, the son can not outrun the father ... Look at the last trend, when bitcoin poshol in the bottom, and all the coins after him, only the grandfather began to level off and the others got better.
If we look closely then there is an interesting trend that the bitcap and ETH marketcap difference is getting thinner, a year ago ETH marketcap is not more than 20% and now marketcap ETH is more than 55%, if this keeps repeating it is very possible ETH will replace bitcoin soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

ETH and BTC are going to be the giants of this space. When everything else fails, rest assured, these two will stick around.
Kenassi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

It could be. Etherium is a really strong coin. I think that Litecoin also have chances with their future updates
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

We can say that ethereum can be the next king of cryptocurrency because right now that ethereum is behind bitcoin in terms of price there's a big chance of having a replacement for the throne. Bitcoin slowly decreased its price for the past weeks while ethereum have a good foundation at $1k and with minimal increases. And I think it is because of ethereum's good system and features than bitcoin, but it doesn't matter who's gonna be the number one as long as we enjoy and continue supporting both coins.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

We can say that ethereum can be the next king of cryptocurrency because right now that ethereum is behind bitcoin in terms of price there's a big chance of having a replacement for the throne. Bitcoin slowly decreased its price for the past weeks while ethereum have a good foundation at $1k and with minimal increases. And I think it is because of ethereum's good system and features than bitcoin, but it doesn't matter who's gonna be the number one as long as we enjoy and continue supporting both coins.

Ethereum is on second place next to bitcoin, eventhrough the price of Ethereum is lesser than bitcoin cash.Bitcoin is the decentralised digital currency. But ethereum is not a decentralised one.By comparing ,out of 100 Ethereum has 40% to replace the bitcoin.Upto now Ethereum is occupied the second position next to bitcoin in Cryptocurrency.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

I think so. But perhaps the price of ETH is also affected when the price of BTC increase or decrease. So we can assume that they always come together. But it looks like ETH is developing better than BTC though it can not overtake BTC in the long run because the BTC value is too high

Xavieroz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

It is reaching more and more within the market, as well as other altcoins, however I do not think that it can still reach the potential that bitcoin has had, that it had an almost massive reception and a valorization that grew fast and that in spite of its failures in these days, it's still big. Probably in a few years Ethereum will become very relevant in the world of finance.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
For a long time bitcoin price is not increase but ethereum price gradually growing. If bitcoin price are not increase i think ethereum price will same to bitcoin but i hope bitcoin price again will increase.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
Eth's price has growna long way but its not even remotely close to btc's price. Eth definitely is one of the finest altcoins but ripple's value makes it more affordable but in this context eth is actually growing at a steady pace.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes i agree with you but also look out for Arcblock since they too are bringing different tech as eth too introduced smart contract..
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

Eth and Btc are top 2018,i think.
NelJohn

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

not possible ethereum can grow fast but ethereum price affected if bitcoin is going down and still far if you compare the price maybe someday will be achieve ethereum the same value of bitcoin if got more investors on eth

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Price of the bitcoin at this moment is $1000 while the price of the bitcoin is 10,000 dollars.  10 times high thsn the price of ethereum. Ether coin the performace is good so they have chances ethereum is the next bitcoin after few years.  But for sure bitcoin still alive and become more stronger in ithe next few years.  So better if you invest to ethereum because you can earn more rofut for sure and don't forget to invest in bitcoin too because the price for sure of this coin will increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

If we talk about price, of course eth won't get closer to bitcoin but in terms of growing rate it could be possible. Though eth price will be affected when bitcoin will fall, but it won't affect the trust of investors which currenctly increase in numbers. This could mean that, people are looking more for ETH this year than of legendary bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

Right now Eth has been growing potentially higher than that of bitcoin. This doesn't mean that bitcoin will be overcome by ethereum. In terms of market capital Eth might grow higher than that of bitcoin, but in terms of pricing it won't reach bitcoin. More projects getting existence on ethereum platform adds more potential to Eth.
Growing doesn’t matter at all mate the thing is eth will never reach to the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is name of belief and people investing in it still it has low values as compared to past because they have surety that bitcoin will rescue them and it will save them from every economic crisis, eth is also good but don’t say like this bitcoin is king of crypto and all these are like kids and ethereum will be going down soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

They are different, both used for different things, but is gonna be a good coin, it already is.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

I agree. Ethereum is really useful, particularly for users who are participants of bounty campaigns. This is why many bounties require an ethereum wallet, thus making ethereum relevant to them. Despite not having the same popularity as bitcoin, still ethereum stands out because of it's usefulness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: