Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283389 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I am not sure. I just think that what if ETH developers are gone then what will happen with ETH. Don't ask the same thing about bitcoin because bitcoin proove that it is the number one cryptocurrency, it is the strongest cryptocurrency because most of us are thrust bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

ETH is noway better than BTC because btcs has already captured the crypto markets
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Ethereum canot replace bitcoin anyway because bitcoin is a base for all crypto , like a gold for other metals or Bret for markets , Ethereum very strong and is much innovate then bitcoin , but it cannot kill Father Smiley

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
perto01

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
My answer is a big NO. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto. No coin can change it.
Based on what I've read. The price of bitcoin will be triple before the end of the year. So bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
My answer is a big NO. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto. No coin can change it.
Based on what I've read. The price of bitcoin will be triple before the end of the year. So bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency.
very honestly anything can happen, but if we study about the two we can come to the conclusion that bitcoin is the number crypto currency and will remain as number one currency for a long time. Although there are so many other crypto currencies which are still undervalue but they have good potential and can increase its price too much , but still i would like to say that not a single currency can overcome bitcoin for a long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

a similar topic has already been raised, there was a more accurate answer, why bitcoin and not ether. Of course not. The next bitcoin is bitcoin in 2019, then in 2020. People will get used to it just like they can not live without a wifi
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
Merited by FurDich (2)

Bitcoin is always at the top off all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins followed by litecoins. As of now i can't see enough reasons that ethereum can surpass bitcoin. If it happens i think it takes a lot of years and requires extraordinary tools and resources and most all a groups of genius staff. For me bitcoin is always be at the best but i have ethereum also as one of my investments and it makes sense also.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
There are many speculations and predictions about ethereum becoming a big crypto currency next to bitcoin. There are people who say that ethereum can surpass the features and capabilities of bitcoin while some say that ethereum will just grow and develop but will not replace bitcoin. We have different guesses about this topic and all we have to do is to wait and see what will happen.

adonaiking

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

There are many write ups and speculations that Ethereum will be a great crypto in the coming years, and I believe that the possibility is too high.
It becomes very popular now just like bitcoin.
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

i think that is correct Eth is the next best crypto currency with compare to BTC. Eth is everyday growing to the top when we check the charts.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

i think that is correct Eth is the next best crypto currency with compare to BTC. Eth is everyday growing to the top when we check the charts.

I think theres possible to eth will next in bitcoin because of pricing good and eth price is growing up and ethereum currency is many investors to invest this and hold it in longterm way because all investors trust it.ethereum is nice also to invest now because the price is not so expensive and wait it in good value in the future so i think ethereum will be the next of bitcoin because ethereum is the queen of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Stonetium

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

I think theres possible to eth will next in bitcoin because of pricing good and eth price is growing up and ethereum currency is many investors to invest this and hold it in longterm way because all investors trust it.ethereum is nice also to invest now because the price is not so expensive and wait it in good value in the future so i think ethereum will be the next of bitcoin because ethereum is the queen of bitcoin.

At this point, they are 2 totally different things. They both aren't going anywhere anytime soon
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

ETH is top most popular crypto currency in the present time its popularity have so high but it can't touch BTC because BTC is consider as  the father and mother of all crypto currency but after next year it will touch 5k USD value. And Eth is top growing coin for now.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

ETH is top most popular crypto currency in the present time its popularity have so high but it can't touch BTC because BTC is consider as  the father and mother of all crypto currency but after next year it will touch 5k USD value. And Eth is top growing coin for now.

what? btc is the father and mother of all cryptos? so eth is their child? I heard that btc is also the king. but whatever term they call it btc is surely the leading crypto and the next after him is definetely eth because its obvious that eth has the next biggest value aside from btc. there is also a posibility that eth can touch and de throne btc because right now btc's performance is in a bad shape but look at the eth's statistics , eth was still doing well after so many years of existence.
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

ETH is top most popular crypto currency in the present time its popularity have so high but it can't touch BTC because BTC is consider as  the father and mother of all crypto currency but after next year it will touch 5k USD value. And Eth is top growing coin for now.

what? btc is the father and mother of all cryptos? so eth is their child? I heard that btc is also the king. but whatever term they call it btc is surely the leading crypto and the next after him is definetely eth because its obvious that eth has the next biggest value aside from btc. there is also a posibility that eth can touch and de throne btc because right now btc's performance is in a bad shape but look at the eth's statistics , eth was still doing well after so many years of existence.
Bitcoin and Eth differs in many things, their platform and concept, yes they are just one characteristics that they were both cryptocurrency but with the trend still bitcoin will be the mother and Eth cannot win over bitcoin, Bitcoin has gone so far and the risk that people were afraid of was gone but in Eth still has a lot to prove.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes. But Litecoin is also a competitor. But I don't think these coins will exceed btc's price fast. However they have the potential to grow further. And these coins have varying functions.
I don't think bitcoin has a competitor in cryptocurrency, I think besides bitcoin everything is an alternative to bitcoin, including Ethereum. bitcoin will always be the first and most popular and most widely used cryptocurrency, so bitcoin will not be replaced by any coin alternative, although new coins will always come, but you know that bitcoin keeps on growing so bitcoin will never be replaced
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

Bitcoin is King of all coins and ethereum is next level of bitcoin. If need to invest in best Coin. First you choose the all Coin price in the market place. Both of coin price is any time to change the price.
Bitcoin is now reach the all county people and it easy to use. It increases the price day by day.
Ethereum is also good to use. But if creat the ethereum address. It careful to save. You are the responsibility for you receive the Coin. If lose ethereum private key. You can't get the Coin. It not easy to use. So you are the responsibility for your saving. Don't share the private key code. It to risk for you Ethereum account.
Baddo

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

In my opinion eth next to bitcoin is there aren't same price because bitcoin is the father of all coins eth is a second best in cryptocurrencies
The firts coins is bitcoin i thinks eth is not next in BTC..BTC is always higher and 1st of all coins there is no next in bitcoin.
Newbie Wong

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

I believe Andreas Antonopoulos, fans of Bitcoin & Eth, the author of "Mastering bitcoin" https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook

He shared his opinion on this
https://youtu.be/qE_E7CWK4i8

He say they r not substitute. One Focus on robust security, the other for application. Because they have different characteristics. So they serve as different role. One is dedicate for Storage of wealth. The other one serve for the economic activity. Bitcoin transaction implemented in Smart contract may become true. They can work together synergy. 

But, it is not surprised that in the short term ETH return will be higher than bitcoin since ICO activity is exploding!!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

Many threads has been created just to ask people about ETH and bitcoin. About this comparison this isn't essential anymore, there are die hard ETH holders and investors so do bitcoin does. Each crypto does have its uniqueness but bitcoin will take the lead no matter what happens. And with this comparison, looking at the market cap and value of these two coins, ETH is far away from bitcoin. Each coin does have its fanatics that are making this type of argument which is unnecessary.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: