Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283381 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
There is a possibility that the ETHEREUM token will be the next bitcoin , if you are a trader you will absolutely notice that bitcoin is the number 1 in almost all markets in crypto world right but also the next to it is the ethereum which is the 2nd one. meaning to say if ethereum is the only one that will be next to btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

yeah it can be market cap of ETH are strong too and ripple down on it
but ETH is the most candidate for next to BTC it still need time again and again
a couple of year i think

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

In terms of altcoin Ethereum has a big chance to be next into bitcoin. It may not be the same value as high of bitcoin but it can be use also as payment like how bitcoin was being accepted in different merchants all over the world.
Stug

Activity: 447
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

"next".You mean price or what?.If you mean price,I think ETH's price doesn't pass BTC's forever.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
We can all agree to that. Ethereum has been always next to bitcoin but I don't think it will be able to surpass bitcoin after some time. Bitcoin's value is too expensive compared to ethereum which usually falls down too whenever bitcoin's value gets dumped. Maybe it can be considered as one of the cryptocurrency that helped bitcoin become more popular in the world.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Ethereum is the second crypto currency after Bitcoin actually. Some ETH fans expect that it will replace BTC and take the first place in this digital currencies world, but I think that is hard to happen at least in the nearest future. But I am sure that Ethereum is going to develop and to become more valuable and popular in the few next years.
Uciha Madara

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

eth token compete with btc I think it is not possible the price is the same as btc, here the price is set on the existing jumblah coin and it is very unlikely that eth will compete price with btc. but if eth coupled with btc morally these two coins are always side by side btc needs eth and also ethically opposite need btc because it depends on the owner to invest in coin which has higher future.
if compared by third party eth more has many branches that developed through its platform than on btc as its rifal. in reality platfom eth is needed for the development of other coin with a relatively cheaper price. and here again these two coins are in need of choosing eth for ico and choosing btc as profit defense.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

still far from expectations if ETH want to compete with BTC
especially in the amount of ETH coin so much so nga may ngalahin BTC prices, let alone ETH cm including altcoin.

i think so too because eth is getting popular and lots of people are starting to hunt eth so i think maybe eth can be coupled with btc
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

As far as things goes, ETH could replace bitcoin in a sense that people who had invested in bitcoin, will keep on looking back to its historical data, and if we take a close look, it seems that ETH is also experiencing what bitcoin had experienced before at its price as of now around 380 usd, investors might take advantage of this to have more capital gains, since bitcoin is being coinsidered by many to still be expensive, even though it had declined more than 10000 usd from its ATH. We might see a shift in the near future, though bitcoin's value will not be zero, ETH might rival bitcoin when it comes to it.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

If you notice in the currency market you find the popularity of ETH and BTC is in the first list.  Or you If you notice between ETH and BTC you must find the acceptance and trust ability in ETH after BTC. If you ask about the existence, acceptance, popularity between ETH and BTC you also find the ETH next to BTC.
Besides BTC, Eth also take the place in the community mind. Even some of the investor think todays to invest on both because they seems both are quite familiar. You will be surprise that half of the Crypto user who like to invest on bitcoin and ETH as an investment. But there have won favorite one between ETH and BTC and that’s why its vary person to person persona where they will invest large portion. So according to me there has no question ETH will be next to BTC.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.

I dont think people are out of the ETH at this moment. Literally I am seeing the biggest buy wall in the HitBTC at this very moment. This was supposed to happen as the ETH is still very much loved currency for the people and they will never let it go in the altcoin world. The crypto currency are currently falling, however most of them also recovering staring today as we can see the green market everywhere. So on the first line of defence ETH will not leave its place and neither it will replace the bitcoin's position too. However, the ETH does have potential to make it fall in the future if bitcoin doesn't make any more progress.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
It is not true that ethereum is beside bitcoin even at any time, because its value is very small and that too because many projects use different ethereum and bitcoin services even though they stand on their own but the value is very high.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum more have chance to be next bitcoin. Many platform can run on ethereum and many start up company using ethereum as their platform. With smart contract, ethereum is more favourable for investor
Sorry to say but it is not true,. people are making false assumptions about bitcoin and ETH, it is now age of bitcoin currency only, now in every super market bitcoin is acceptable and if you want to pay for your children school fees you can sue bitcoin, digital currency is the best currency but you will have to be careful about it selling, no need to sell for those false news,. No currency and no investment can leave bitcoin behind not even ETH.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:21:38 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:39:29 PM by Sony.UK

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Though i would list out Bitcoincash, MAKER as the best coins after Bitcoin, many here do say that the next powerful coin after bitcoin is Ethererum. We had news on Ethereum and its small contracts. Ether value is said to be increasing due to it small contracts. An article says that Ether value would grwo threefold than the price is now. Lets wait and see what happens. 

anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Etherium is a platform that I think can compete with bitcoin not in terms of price
but in terms of foundations or systems it has so Etherium is worth mentioning the next bitcoin

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:09:55 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 02:59:51 AM by pecson134

Ethereum is next to BTC?

This is the most probably to happen since eth was second to bitcoins and eventhough the distance of their price was large, eth is already gaining its support and its value is not just a penny but also near a thousands.  It also built its own foundation and reputation at its best to compete equally on bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:17:55 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum today is growing to $1k dollar in the market and we can see that there's so much interest to this coin and maybe it can grow up just like bitcoins just started to $12 and when bitcoins are all mined up then ethereum will be the next cryptocurrency to rise.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:01:39 AM

Etherium is a platform that I think can compete with bitcoin not in terms of price
but in terms of foundations or systems it has so Etherium is worth mentioning the next bitcoin

Ethereum can be use by many platform. I am believe that ethereum will take bitcoin place as leader on market cap. Many platform using ethereum right now and that will make demand on ethereum will increasing
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:07:49 AM
Merited by andriarto (1)

Maybe ethereum price will still lower than bitcoin but maybe as market leader, maybe ethereum can take bitcoin place. System in ethereum more attracting and many platform using it. Maybe in 2 or 3 years ethereum will take bitcoin place

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

I'm just thinking. If ever ETH surpass BTC, will we see alts pumps more than ever?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: