Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283384 times)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I'm just thinking. If ever ETH surpass BTC, will we see alts pumps more than ever?

I prefer bitcoin over ethereum because bitcoin is very known and trusted digital currency worldwide with the highest market capacity ,were most of the people invested.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:11:45 AM

It may happen in the future that the ETH will be next to BTC it is because Ethereum has the big factor in terms of function and uses compare to other altcoins next to bitcoin, so if ethereum will continue its good services then it is not far that people are going to trust ethereum and it will be the next big thing.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think we can all agree to that knowing that bitcoin is slightly falling down right now and ethereum is slowly rising on the other hand. Ethereum has been always next to bitcoin and maybe someday it will be replacing bitcoin as it collapses totally. Though that's the thing, we should still keep on supporting bitcoin. We can both invest on the two and it can be a good idea somehow.
ETH and bitcoin are no doubt the best crypto coins in the entire lists of the crypto currencies and that both of them are doing exceptionally well. Bitcoin is indeed at the top of the list but at this very moment, the demand of the ETH in the international market is getting even higher and that it can no doubt get a higher market value in the near future. Still, bitcoin is the best coin and that it will remain there at the top of the list.
Yeah I agree with your statement but as we had right now both price of this top coins had now in a downfall situation which some of the investors are now in panic to sell their coins to prevent from losing their funds. This may seems needs a thorough analysis for us to know the real happenings about this downfall.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think we can all agree to that knowing that bitcoin is slightly falling down right now and ethereum is slowly rising on the other hand. Ethereum has been always next to bitcoin and maybe someday it will be replacing bitcoin as it collapses totally. Though that's the thing, we should still keep on supporting bitcoin. We can both invest on the two and it can be a good idea somehow.
ETH and bitcoin are no doubt the best crypto coins in the entire lists of the crypto currencies and that both of them are doing exceptionally well. Bitcoin is indeed at the top of the list but at this very moment, the demand of the ETH in the international market is getting even higher and that it can no doubt get a higher market value in the near future. Still, bitcoin is the best coin and that it will remain there at the top of the list.
Yeah I agree with your statement but as we had right now both price of this top coins had now in a downfall situation which some of the investors are now in panic to sell their coins to prevent from losing their funds. This may seems needs a thorough analysis for us to know the real happenings about this downfall.
well, on the other hand, when they are panicking about selling the coins they have because of the declining ETH price, many people are returning to buy ETH in large quantities. I am sure it will be very valuable later. even that would be profitable when the price goes up $ 100.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, it is next to Bitcoin. Ethereum has the second biggest price of all coins. First is bitcoin and next is ethereum. If we take a look at the price, reputation and demand, I believe bitcoin is still on top and next is ethereum.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, it is next to Bitcoin. Ethereum has the second biggest price of all coins. First is bitcoin and next is ethereum. If we take a look at the price, reputation and demand, I believe bitcoin is still on top and next is ethereum.

I don't think ethereum next to bitcoin because bitcoin is bitcoin and no one can replace it, maybe the price of eth can increase a lot but the bitcoin is still on the top. I want eth because I know this has a potential to grow more.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum is unlikely to be the next bitcoin because of the total ethereum alone is incalculable and it is unclear how much the total supply ethereum has while the total supply bitcoin is already counted and certainly the more bitcoin supply thinning the price will become more expensive. so in my opinion Etherum will not be able to replace bitcoin as the king of digital currency.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum is unlikely to be the next bitcoin because of the total ethereum alone is incalculable and it is unclear how much the total supply ethereum has while the total supply bitcoin is already counted and certainly the more bitcoin supply thinning the price will become more expensive. so in my opinion Etherum will not be able to replace bitcoin as the king of digital currency.
Sometimes the people are not looking for the total or overall supply of a coin because most of the times, people are putting their focus and attention to the technology of the coin and also the community and the developer team that if they are being active or not and if we will talk about ethereum, it got all of the most common things that the people are looking for so there is a high possibility for ethereum to replace bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Etherium is a platform that I think can compete with bitcoin not in terms of price
but in terms of foundations or systems it has so Etherium is worth mentioning the next bitcoin

Ethereum can be use by many platform. I am believe that ethereum will take bitcoin place as leader on market cap. Many platform using ethereum right now and that will make demand on ethereum will increasing
There is no surety, either about bitcoins or about ETH that who will be leading the market cap. Since bitcoins are the first crypto currency and after that defend coins under altcoins family been coming continuously. Now ETH is one who is making the mark. Absolutely fine in international market and coming out of the box. But you can’t decide who will be leading the market furthermore because both are amazingly growing.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

I had thought late last year that ethereum should have gained more value close to the Bitcoin majorly because it is as much relevance and usage as the Bitcoin. Well, it only rose to about a 1000$ and it then dropped. At the moment, it is at a struggle on hitting 400$. Sincerely, I do hope its price closes up on the bitcoin in the near future because of its high relevance.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is father of crypto market and Ethereum is it's wife. I think when the time will come that cryptocurrencies are take over dominance, there will be 10 or 15 coins and the two of them will be Ethereum and Bitcoin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

This is the most probably to happen since eth was second to bitcoins and eventhough the distance of their price was large, eth is already gaining its support and its value is not just a penny but also near a thousands.  It also built its own foundation and reputation at its best to compete equally on bitcoin.
It is obvious from the market of the ethereum that it is struggling hard to develop a strong market of its own. The team is also working hard day by day to earn major support around the globe. But still if we look at the prices of both, bitcoin is far away from the access of ethereum.

Ethereum is like a complete decade lagging behind the bitcoin. It would never ever take the crown away from bitcoin but maintain position as runner up.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

This is the most probably to happen since eth was second to bitcoins and eventhough the distance of their price was large, eth is already gaining its support and its value is not just a penny but also near a thousands.  It also built its own foundation and reputation at its best to compete equally on bitcoin.
It is obvious from the market of the ethereum that it is struggling hard to develop a strong market of its own. The team is also working hard day by day to earn major support around the globe. But still if we look at the prices of both, bitcoin is far away from the access of ethereum.

Ethereum is like a complete decade lagging behind the bitcoin. It would never ever take the crown away from bitcoin but maintain position as runner up.

Ethereum is an open source, blockchain based software platform. This platform is used to run smart contracts exactly as programmed without any third party interference.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. This digital currency works without central bank so the transaction take place between the users directly. It can be exchange for other currencies,products and services.

And Ethereum is growing very fast. Also the fact that it provide a platform other than crytocurrency attracts so many people. Ethereum is both platform and cryptocurrency.

For me Ethereum cannot overtake the Bitcoin in the future because much more investor in the Bitcoin than Ethereum.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Yes I also think that ETC is next to BTC because as of now ETH shows a good price compare to other cryptos but all I can say is that ETC is only next to BTC but it will never pass the huge value of BTC.
Jasmine945

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

I think when the time will come that cryptocurrencies are take over dominance, there will be 10 or 15 coins and the two of them will be Ethereum and Bitcoin. Etherium is a platform that I think can compete with bitcoin not in terms of price
but in terms of foundations or systems it has so Etherium is worth mentioning the next bitcoin  Smiley Smiley
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

Yes, Ethereum is next to Bitcoin but Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, and ethereum is just an altcoin meaning alternative for bitcoin. Ethereum will not overtake bitcoin when you see the quality of those two, and the price bitcoin will win.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Well so far this year Ethereum lost 45% against Bitcoin. I wouldn't bet on ETH unless it shows some sort of general positivity and gain vs Bitcoin. Vitalik better perform some techical miracles with ETH if you even want to discuss ETH vs BTC...
Always learn from the past and analyze. We can expect ETH to grow definately, however i'm not optimistic about beating Bitcoin %-wise.

BR.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

That has always been the consensus amongst many people here in the forum and all of those that venture in the cryptocurrency market. For the longest time, Ethereum has shown good signs and a good path from when it started up to the present. Although its gain has been slow, it also showed good signs of being a reliable and enduring as a coin, which is the very reason why many people trust it and put big amounts of it in their portfolios.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Ethereum has always been next to bitcoin in terms of market value and prices. They have a good project with sound tech and algorithm and they have investors that are loyal to the project.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum coins today does really have the potential to grow its price and maybe surpass the value of bitcoins in the market and that's the reason why i am starting to look on different potential of altcoins because maybe in the future, there will be an altcoin that will exist who can take the position of bitcoins as the number one cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: