Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:20:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH next to BTC?  (Read 283389 times)
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

At present, ETH has many advantages over BTC and many token bases, which are attached to ICO. This year is the year of ICO. So I think ETH will be very strong this year. However, it is still very difficult to overcome BTC.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

Yes, Ethereum will, probably, be a future #1 cryptocurrency in 2018–2019, it is simply better than Bitcoin and provides much better use .Bitcoin was the first; it paved the way for cryptocurrency.
Nowadays lot of projects are depends on Ethereum smart contract but Bitcoin is always rule the crypto market. So no one is beat the Bitcoin reputation and Ethereum also one of the best platform. So Bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is queen of cryptocurrency now you can decide who leads the market. I think Bitcoin is occupy the first position in forever so Ethereum is directly move to second place in crypto market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, it is true that ethereum is next and will always be next to bitcoin. Ethereums potential to stay and survive through time is very high, I think it will excel somewhere here in the crypto world sooner or later.
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

Ethereum will always be in second place after bitcoin . bitcoin will always remain in its position
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

The price of bitcoin will always be higher prices Etherium, bitcoin trendsetter and most popular coin, it will always be in the first place. But if you look at the growth in percentage, I believe that Eth will grow more than bitcoin, the most used allcoin, its weight in the market is very large and it will grow ahead of the market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin. And the Ethereum becomes very popular nowadays. Ethereum until recently became a very sought after coins by investors because these coins are more in use for ICO platform. And many people are hoping the Ethereum passed Bitcoin though now the price is still low.
It is true that I am very interested in these two coins and now I am holding them back. Indeed, it can be said that these two coins have become the heart of all coins because on average each transaction, this coin will certainly contribute.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Not in the near future. Technology wise ETH was a demand technologies for crypto and open a lot of door in crypto investment because of its technology. With that a the join market value of this companies that uses ETH cannot surpass the Bitcoin market because cryptocurrency is more universal need than smart contracts.
tri lie

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

Bitcoin will forever be the top rank in crypto because bitcoin is the king of crypto. He has a great position and authority over the development of all altcoins. Whereas ETH is a coin that is currently serving as king of the altcoin, where that position can be replaced by anyone who can surpass ETH.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

This was always the target but unfortunately, eth hasnt grown as much as most of the forecast anticipated. It has been marred by several negatives mostly its common use for fraudulent purposes from most Project developers. Most scams associated with Blockchain Technology have emanated from Ethereum. I believe due to the fact that it is too easy to code on the Ethereum blockchain and security on ethereum is porous when compared to btc. I think it will take a very long time for Ethereum to get to the status of btc.
zavodskoi3

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

I believe that Ethereum is the next bitcoin.Because BTC is no longer the leader in the crypt.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Not fully understand your question, what do you mean ETH next to BTC?! If you assume that this is the next most popular coin after BTC, then Yes. But in other technical characteristics they are far from each other. So I think it is necessary to ask your question more correctly and specifically, so that it can also be adequately answered.
Kabacho

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin that is used by a huge number of people, but Bitcoin is interested in classic exchanges.
usm1000

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum moves on top of peer-to-peer technology called Blockchain that we often hear. The decentralization platform owned by Ethereum was created specifically to be used as a place to store, spread, and run smart contracts.
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

It is certain that ETH will supplant the bitcoin later on to end up the crypto pioneer in the crypto advertise. Bitcoin has neglected to advance into the world's most popular cash, as individuals utilize Bitcoin as a benefit, they hold and just offer when the swapping scale goes up or down. So you should hold ETH rather than BTC later on.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Ethereum is not the next to bitcoin in any way. There are series of bitcoin fork that are very much better than ethereum in all ways.
Joecooper85

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

I have more confidence in ETH, so I hope ETH will increase in the market in the future.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

I believe that Ethereum is the next bitcoin.Because BTC is no longer the leader in the crypt.

all of course lost its leading position, but this does not mean that the sun should be removed from the accounts, it is a temporary slack in my account.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

This is very possible. I cannot deny the fact that I can see so much potential in Ethereum as a coin, no wonder, most of the investors think that it will be the next Bitcoin. Eth also has great features and advantages like BTC and so far it the the only alt coin that has great positive reviews from enthusiasts and investors. In time, Eth will be just as successful as Bitcoin, it just needs to show that it is also strong and resilient, it has to survived all the challenges that will come its way.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

I have more confidence in ETH, so I hope ETH will increase in the market in the future.
Ethereum is called Blockchain 2.0, No, I dont agree and never think that Ethereum will be able to beat Bitcoin price. Many projects built in Ethereum blockchain but doesnt mean the price will keep moving up. I do believe there are some project sells their ETH (to save USD) that drags ETH price down.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

On a practical component Ethereum is much higher than a bitcoin. The bitcoin is a coin a body a star. It is possible to call BTC the recognizable, untwisted brand. Due to the popularity he still wins first place.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: