Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0!  (Read 14078 times)
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

I've applied to the whitelist form. I think it's good idea to filter out people who don't know basic things about project, because of such huge demand

Good, but I lost some time to answer all this questions, and I hope that it was not in vain. I hope that in the future the developers will come up with more in-depth ways to determine the qualifications of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

+1 new blockchain, good, I think I should learn it deeper. Is it the main ANN thread or there is some another? Bcoz this one looks not very nice. And what about whitelist, is it possible to get in now?
coinsniperX

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

some of the questions are stupid imo. i just want to invest money into this project. i dont need to know what seele means Cheesy

even didnt notice that it is a german word Cheesy

European stuff sells pretty good in Asia just because it is foreign origin. Ask any retailer  Wink
Are they from Germany? Sorry, didn't even open the wp, but even if they are it doesn't mean that they are Mercedes ))
In any case I will study them, don't want to miss the good opportunity if they are really so good as they said.
I will come back here with my feedback in a couple of days, unfortunately haven't enough free time now...
coinsniperX

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

I also wanted to invest in this project. But this story with scam in Telegram.. now problems with whitelist.. So I think I will just watch

the amount of scam these days is unbelievable. Really hard not to lose money
ohh....yeah. from scam to scam...unfortunately, but this is a crypto, shit happens every day. The best what we can do is to become a little smarter that yesterday.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:02:33 AM

some of the questions are stupid imo. i just want to invest money into this project. i dont need to know what seele means Cheesy

European stuff sells pretty good in Asia just because it is foreign origin. Ask any retailer  Wink
Are they from Germany? Sorry, didn't even open the wp, but even if they are it doesn't mean that they are Mercedes ))
In any case I will study them, don't want to miss the good opportunity if they are really so good as they said.
I will come back here with my feedback in a couple of days, unfortunately haven't enough free time now...

If you don't read WP then the joke is on me,damn it. They are chinese and German name is another marketing gimmick like "Heterogeneous forest blockchain" lot of asian babes would fall for it.

PS: Screw Mercedes, I am all for 1967 Chevy Impala (supernatural fame).
ilkach

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

The project is promising, but so far it's hard to say what it is, since that's just everything in theory
coinsniperX

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

If you don't read WP then the joke is on me,damn it. They are chinese and German name is another marketing gimmick like "Heterogeneous forest blockchain" lot of asian babes would fall for it.

PS: Screw Mercedes, I am all for 1967 Chevy Impala (supernatural fame).
I just opened a whitelist form and was shocked) they are too self-assured, I think... it seems like they forgot that their price will be decided by investors and not by themselves)) but in any case it provokes me to study them thoroughly
P.S. I like something more comfortable under my ass )) not only powerful
klofanowik

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

A lot of big words and just over the top tech expressions. Also a huge team behind it, with so many academical titles involved.
It sort of has a "too good to be true" vibe to it, but it may actually work, we'll only have to wait and see.
I'll follow it  closely. Although rewards may be great if they pull it off, I think it's too risky to actually invest in it.
tarnojj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

hello..

I recommend to all investors. This is an amazing project. because,That is revolutionary idea I hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this project to let know how you will move forward this project? good luck
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

A lot of big words and just over the top tech expressions. Also a huge team behind it, with so many academical titles involved.
It sort of has a "too good to be true" vibe to it, but it may actually work, we'll only have to wait and see.
I'll follow it  closely. Although rewards may be great if they pull it off, I think it's too risky to actually invest in it.
Agree with you, looks like very risky but it may be something very interesting and revolutionary at the same time. I hope that they will release at least MVP before ico, because the wp is very difficult to understand for me. There are a lot of incomprehensible terms, meanings and new fashionable advertising words that confuse me.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:35 PM

I'm sorry but I might have missed it but when did we even have blockchain 3.0? Ethereum? I remember NXT touting to be blockchain 2.0 some years back. Good on the Seele for thinking outside of the box.
NakiRR

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

hello..

I recommend to all investors. This is an amazing project. because,That is revolutionary idea I hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this project to let know how you will move forward this project? good luck
The idea is great, no doubt, but how a common crypto-investor can be sure that it works or at least real?
And the quantity of Chinese scams is huge for the last times. I really hope that it is not one of them.
As a whole, everything is like as every day in crypto-world, investing with closed eyes and with hope that tomorrow we will get x10 )) No doubt further i will follow them closely, and will try to get in whitelist but can not recommend it to some one , because i'm not sure that this is something real.
NakiRR

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

I'm sorry but I might have missed it but when did we even have blockchain 3.0? Ethereum? I remember NXT touting to be blockchain 2.0 some years back. Good on the Seele for thinking outside of the box.
Great example, NXT collected only 20k usd in 2014 and even with that money they have developed their product and became a huge project. And of course their investors are happy and rich )
biscodyl

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

anyone must be 'seele' to invest into this project.

there is no way this project have collaboration with all the big names listed on the site, even they claim it is purely scientific, there should be links or proof of what they say. major institution usually announce their involvement and/or easy to find such info from their official site.

to the team, please provide proof / example for each institution listed to confirm this claim.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

Day 2 of Dr. Wei Bi, chief scientist of Seele, in Gibraltar
https://medium.com/seeletech/day-2-of-dr-wei-bi-chief-scientist-of-seele-in-gibraltar-5489ed50236b

Conference website: Gibfin.com

The Gibraltar International Fintech Forum 2018 is held annually, which is the most anticipated event for investors and innovators in field of international technology and finance.

Dr Wei Bi and Mr Hui Gong attended the forum. The forum formally started on 28th Feb 2018. The Gibraltar Chief Minister made the opening speech, followed by the Minister for Commerce.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

https://medium.com/seeletech/day-2-of-dr-wei-bi-chief-scientist-of-seele-in-gibraltar-5489ed50236b

The Gibraltar International Fintech Forum 2018 is held annually, which is the most anticipated event for investors and innovators in field of international technology and finance.

Dr Wei Bi and Mr Hui Gong attended the forum. The forum formally started on 28th Feb 2018. The Gibraltar Chief Minister made the opening speech, followed by the Minister for Commerce.

When was bunch of guys in suite made anyone else rich? Ohh sorry Justin Sun did it, Is it bigger than tron? Advertise as Tron 4.0 and I will dump 100ETH right away.
NakiRR

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

When was bunch of guys in suite made anyone else rich? Ohh sorry Justin Sun did it, Is it bigger than tron? Advertise as Tron 4.0 and I will dump 100ETH right away.

Justin Sun is a great man, no doubt. As for Seele i'm waiting an mvp or alpha before ico, without that it is only a website with pictures and nice new words.
And that 30k requests for the whitelist in the first day may stay only requests and not invested money )
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

do you guys have a bounty?
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

I actually see what the team are doing by marketing themselves as Blockchain 4.0.  I know there's no working Blockchain 3.0 projects out at the moment but it's just a way to market and differentiate yourselves from the competition.  If you pointed out the benefits your project has over another, about 90% of investors would have no clue what it means.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Day 3 of Dr. Wei Bi, chief scientist of Seele, in Gibraltar

The Gibraltar International FinTech Forum 2018 has concluded yesterday. We combined actual situations to discuss the project concept and future ecological construction of Seele together with a number of senior industry experts at the panel discussion last night. The panel discussion was excellent and worth sharing.

The third day of Gibraltar International FinTech Forum 2018 consists of various interesting topics, including ICO overviews, exchanges, Gibraltar regulations, future peer-to-peer technologies etc.

Dr. Bi and Mr. Hui Gong attended the discussion of two panels respectively. Dr. Bi not only participated the discussion with the topic of “The future is Peer-to-Peer”, but discussed how blockchain or DLT could affect the world with Philip Young during the conference break.

P1: Dr. Bi and Philip Young had a pleasant discussion, and expressed in-depth views from different areas.

Philip is part of the founding team, serving as Marketing Director of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX). Philip is a CFA Charterholder with over 25-year experience in the capital market.

Dr. Bi indicated that the innovative idea of Seele is to embrace all blockchains, and technologies in the “old world” as well as in the new world, so as to improve collaborations. We are committed to building a unique heterogeneous forest multi-chain ecosystem to endow blockchain technology with a soul, as our name Seele. Aiming to be a technology company with temperature like soul, we hope to utilize technology to solve pain points and change the world, by establishing a larger and more compatible decentralized data platform for the protection of individual privacy and the benefit of mankind.

P2: Dr. Bi discussed with lots of industry elites, who showed strong interests in the innovative technology of Seele.

Dr Bi also mentioned that Seele is doing the world hardest whitelist registration, which consists of different technology questions from Seele’s whitepaper and FAQs. People are welcomed to join the community.

While Mr. Hui Gong focused on the issue of payment solution in the panel discussion. Therefore, the two panel discussions are critical to promote the international brand influence of Seele in technology and fiance.

P3: Mr. Hui Gong was discussing with finical professionals to express views related digital finance.

The GibFin official will release all the videos about the panel discussions later on Youtube. Welcome the interested friends to login Youtube for in-depth knowledge, and we believe Seele will bring you different excellent performance.
https://medium.com/seeletech/day-3-of-dr-wei-bi-chief-scientist-of-seele-in-gibraltar-59edef60b762
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: