Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto  (Read 543 times)
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

the global cryptocurrency market exceeded $700 bln, reaching an all-time high in the valuation of all cryptocurrencies combined. Market capitalization amplifies an asset’s value by that asset’s overall amount in circulation. The spike occurred as a result of the increase in the value of more than 1,400 cryptocurrencies in use considering the growth opportunity, traders and investors are starting to get more involved in the crypto world. Now, more than ever, people are looking at cryptocurrencies from an investment perspective. However, crypto investing doesn’t compare to picking stocks on e-Trade because e-Trade is a third party between the Stock Exchange and an investor. Intermediaries or third parties don’t exist when trading on decentralized exchanges.
This is a certified shitposter,the OP is asking for some advice bro people like you are the main reason why the merit system has been implemented,
Back to the OP's topic,newbies must have some basic trading strategy when you are planning to trade in the future,know most of the imporatant thing like how the market works,how it cycles and never stop learning everyday make it a habbit learning a lot of things will give you more confident in most of the things about cryptocurrency.
George51rus

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency.
You need to have a wallet to be sent your reward. and then flipping pages with a bounty of companies that will like it, subscribe, read the rules, and participate. Or you could start with airdrop. But millions out there do not earn.
 The main thing to understand that everything will be, but not immediately.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

You make sure you do your research. That really important. You should study the team. The team should have advisor who are experience in blockchain and smart contracts. The team should also have developer. I mean who going to code the project. You read the whitepaper and see if the company is tackling a real demand. If the team has product, that a plus. I advise you to study the blockchain and smart contract. By doing this you will have a feel of what to ask and what to look for. Good luck and congratulation for getting started. You are in for a ride.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Just read threads here and don't hesitate to ask if something confuses you. You study by yourself here and no one can really give you a step-by-step lecture of how things run in here. You need to make a wallet ofcourse to keep your coins safe. Studying stuffs in this forum really takes some time and I myself experienced some struggle along the way. Up until now I am continuesly learning. Just don't get tired being involved in discussions and you will get it.

neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Hi there, and welcome. I'm a relative newbie too - got in around early November and was active for a bit but then work and travel took over and I'm only just coming back to take proper stock of everything! Some stuff I learned when I was really new though:

- If a lot of people, especially newbies, are suddenly talking about a new coin or ICO (especially if they use the term "next Bitcoin"  Wink ) , then be wary. It could be legit but 4 times out of 5 they're shills.

- EVERY coin will have a 'it's a scam' thread and a "it's going to moooon!" thread. The best advice going around on this forum is "Do your own research". Put your money into what YOU think has potential, and not what others are telling you to invest in.

- Buckle up, it's going to be quite the ride. I'm 'lucky' enough that my main holdings are generally back to November levels or still slightly higher. But any awesome December gains have been pretty much erased

which brings me to my final comment: After doing some research, set a personal 'target' for every coin you hold; a high price where you feel you've made a decent amount out of it. If it hits that price, sell some (not all!).  If it continues to climb, then at least you're still in the game. But if it falls, then at least you've made something!

Best of luck to you
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Man, you have chosen a very difficult time to start. Meanwhile, if you are seriously interested in this business, the things which are going with alts and Bitcoin now will only help you to understand the market. Monitor its news and learn more about crypto.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

to learn more about crypto you need to learn the basic like how it works and you need to focus in bitcoin and ethereum first and learn everything about it because for me its the most use crypto

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

The only thing I can tell you, it's just that it's worth it to be patient and persevering. If you can show patience, then everything will be fine. And by the way do not forget about steel eggs, they will be useful to you
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

I think you can learn some information in the beginner's section first. Welcome, my friend.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

The fact that you are applying for help to the forum participants is wonderful, but my main advice is not to listen to their opinion
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

Cheers

It is difficult to answer and predict your prospects, since with the new system (merit) it will be hard for you to move to a new level and get a new rank. But in any case, you should not stop, because you can participate in twitter, facebook companies, if you have accounts. There are other ways of earning, study the forum further. Good luck to you!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

Welcome to the Crypto world. First you have to read related to the Crypto currency articles and put some posts here to get the upper rank. You can go through the Crypto currency calendar and Coin market cap to get the good knowledge about market analysis of Crypto trading. After that you can slowly enter to the Crypto trading. If you have some money you can directly buy some coins and easily can do the trading. But if you do not have sufficient funds you can do bounty campaigns to get free token without spending a single cent. You can find some good bounties from this forum and i also like to recommend "Daneel" bounty programme. Daneel is a ongoing bounty campaign and their general ICO also live until 10th of February. If you like to participate their ICO just join before 10th of February to get the additional 15% bonus. Further you can join their bounty campaigns from this link >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

Great time to get on this rollercoaster. Like others have said don't invest anything you can't afford to lose. This will help during the tough times. One day you're up next down massive don't get in position where you are forced through fear and end up selling at a lose. Good luck

sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Welcome Smiley I would advise making records. it can be strange, but with such a large amount of information on another in no way. even if the records are unstructured, they will still help to assimilate new information better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

Cheers

Welcone mate,as a newbie you need to know the basics,know how the market works,how these news affect technical analysis because most of the people here are dumb enough to believe these spreading FUDs to get them in panic selling which the big players wanted to.Start reading technical analysis at investopedia,watch some tutorials in youtube and the most important thing do not stop learning every like what most newbies arent doing.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

I know one of the reason you are here is to make money, but know for a fact there is no free money in the space, do you research before you invest into any project and do not invest more than you can afford to lose, because there will always be another good opportunities

There is ALMOST free money in airdrops...and while yes, you may have to fill out a form which takes about 1 minutes, and in some cases they want you to follow their twitter, tweet a tweet, share a Facebook post, but for 10 minutes worth of work you can make upwards of $500 in some cases. Not exactly free but pretty damn close. I know a few members that made over $100k from the Oyster airdrop and that was similar and pretty much free. How would you like an extra $100k for less than an hour or work?

Just had to get that out there because a lot of these older members don't exactly explain that it was quite easy to make a lot of money not too long ago just by being in the right place at the right time and the right place was here in this forum and the right time was not too long ago.

Just sayin...........
ScottW

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

Cheers

Follow these two guys on Twitter...you'll learn so much for free.

@PhilakoneCrypto

@CryptoChoe

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

When i was newbie here first i read a couple of threads here everyday. Theres many thread here teaching how to trade and tradings technique. I met good people also here that teaches me that theres a lot of bounty campaign and airdrop here. Bitcointalk is really amazing you earn money while you learned many things about crypto , i wish that i met early bct so that i can be verry succesful now. This place is where you can find answer and knowledge about crypto so welcome you found us!
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Cheers

My only advice is do not stop learning everyday,because this is the main common mistake of a newbie not learning and improving their skills.Do not be afraid to make mistakes in an early stages because it is part of your skill improvement the best teachers are your mistakes,do practice a lot of trading because it is the most easiest way to get some bitcoins,start reading at investopedia or in babypips where you can learn some basic-advance technical analysis,because reading and watching tutorials will help you understand how the market works.

timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Stay away from pump groups. They are only interested in making money off you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: