Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto  (Read 548 times)
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Begin to invest in inexpensive ICOs. In this way you can understand the whole process and understand the essence of the cryptocurrency.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

Welcome to cryptocurrency and welcome to the world of sleepless nights.  Cryptocurrency is very addicting and since the market never closes, it's always on your mind.  It can also be very rewarding but can also bring lots of heart and headaches.  Research everything.  Good luck.

CERTAINLY! I also felt the same thing. Cryptocurrency is very addicting and I also experienced lots of headaches, BUT when you received the REWARD of having this kind of thing you will definitely experience HAPPINESS! ^_^ Just keep on reading and studying this forum and learn something from others. WELCOME to the space! Good luck!

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

Everything relate to Cryptocurrency is addicting!
Whether it's trading, ICO and Bounty hunting, trading on exchanges and even surfing bitcointalk.org Grin
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

the global cryptocurrency market surpassed $ 700 billion, reaching an all-time high point in the assessment of all combinations of cryptococcus. Market capitalization reinforces the value of assets with the total amount of assets in circulation. Traders and investors are becoming more involved in the crypto world. Now, more than ever, people see crypto from an investment perspective. However, crypto investment is not compared to choosing shares in e-Trade because e-Trade is a third party between the Stock Exchange and the investor.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Am new to cryptocurrency even now, but it's a thing of joy been a member of this great community at least it's not longer strange to me when I hear the name Crypto am now part of the community and it a priority and a privilege which many people I trying by all means to know.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

I am also new to the crypto world what I am doing right now is reading and understanding to have more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

Personally, I advise you to include youtube and see many videos related to cryptocurrency. And as a beginner, I advise you to find out what a bounty is, maybe it will also be interesting to you.

bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

Always do your due diligence and of course, stock up on some IoT Chain (ITC). Known as the IOTA of china and has a lower supply than iota. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

Welcome to the forum. I hope you not only learn from references in the forums, but you can also look for other references in google if you are confused with new phrases about crypto. I hope you are also not easily eaten FUD is widely spread in this forum.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
cryptoku

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Great time to get into crypto! lots of places to read up and find about interesting projects. It's also good in regards to prices. Your FIAT will go a lot further today than it would have a month ago. Good luck for the purchases. Get on Redit.
yes there are soi many investment opportunities in the market now
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

Cheers

You just need continue to reading jn this forum and gather some information and research about the bitcoin that can't have here. The kinds of all altcoins. The good investing. Also make survey and if you want to start please take advice to those old in this industry because they know what you do but think carefully there are many scammer
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

There are many options in the crypto money market. you need to do your research to evaluate your money. If you invest then you will definitely win the crypto money.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

At present, the cryptocurrency market is in a bear market. Please try to learn more knowledge to consider whether to invest, because the risk is not directly proportional to the benefits, and the ICO is gradually regulated by the countries.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

The best advice for everyone whos new in to cryptos: Read and research! First of all you have to understand how blockchain works. After that look at the history of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You have to read the most things online. Because cryptos are very young, and theres no good book availabe at the moment who can explain this new world. Dont put your money on something you dont understand just because someone recommend you. And start with small amount to trade, so you can learn how fast you can win or loose.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

Cheers

The tips and advice depends on what you are looking for in the forum itself. I mean there is one type of crowd which comes here to earn money and another crowd who want ti contribute to the forum with their knowledge, sharing it and grasping the knowledge from the forum too. So if you are one of the guy who stands in the earning portfolio then you should consider yourself focusing on the quality of your account, ranking up and getting engaged in almost all the boards and replying truthfully etc.

This is also applicable if you are in the second group of people but in that case you should be very serious about what you share. Dont spam any projects and neither promote any activity that can be smelly. In simple words just keep it straight and simple.  Cheesy
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Cheers

The first one we must do if we new in this world is reading. Reading thread and article is the best way to learn what is crypto and how they works. After that we could do next steps.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

first welcome to join the crypto world. I also just joined a few months ago, and I also just learn as you might tip from me is diligent reading, keep learning, and do not be shy to ask. I hope this helps.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Read about the technology as much as you can. Read about alt coins and projects before investing. Plus never invest a huge amount in beginning before you are an expert in trading.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

First welcome to the bitcoin talk. Upgrade your level till member and make new post which can be helpful for everyone and please make sure that your content should be good. You can go to bounty and see what can be offered to you there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

By reading your post history you gained knowledge I guess. Would you share now on what you have learned with crypto so far? It's already a month after you posted this.
At present, the cryptocurrency market is in a bear market.
It's in recovery process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: