Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 countries that banned bitcoin  (Read 3333 times)
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

I live in Russia and we have news in the news that there will be legalization of bitcoins. What they see in this is the future. That there are already a lot of people from the producers of traders and investors. Everything is. Only there is no legalization.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Banning Bitcoin in India........... I don't have an exact idea about it. But  I heard about Indian government is planning to regulate bitcoin on its investments. But I'm not bothered about it because it's not a gonna be a barrier for the bitcoin investments.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Bad moves, it's like what happened in the medieval times, when the church didn't allow medics to heal people or perform operations. They don't allow their nations to evolve.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

These are the countries that are afraid to develop. They will never do great things with this spirit of business
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Bitcoin is not everywhere. He uses many countries. . But bitcoin worries about which countries support bitcoin. In the world most populars country is also the first large country bitcoin.
BTC_Kids

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

Poor country Cheesy
Poor forever if still ban BTC Cheesy
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

Politicians must make a decision. Will they keep the economy of their own countries closed to technological development or they will want a modern economic development. The Indian government has not decided to ban. They made tax laws.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Lots of rumors are scattered about china and russia but find something else. This is not only offensive but the five countries all have great weight in the world economy, so this is no big news anymore but it can be bad for the whole world. Cool
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

There will always be some countries that cannot handle modern developments and will always stay behind in technology. But referring to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, there are more governments who would rather ban than regulate or accept. France and Germany are prominently for regulation and they would prefer to have cryptocurrencies regulated in all of Europe. The US accepts but want to regulate exchanges. Japan is the first to fully accept bitcoin as a currency. Countries want to regulate in order to prevent criminal activities and to profit from taxes. In fact if the cryptocurrency community was self regulating and could prevent scams and hacks, may be governments would have less reasons to come with regulations. If only Watchtower was already here to protect users and to prevent misbehavior.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

Perhaps these countries have banned bitcoin temporarily, maybe these countries are not very competent government in matters of digital technology. They do not understand them, do not understand what cryptocurrencies can benefit in the development of the state. Be afraid to lose your banks, taxes and more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

Let them be if they don't want BTC or Crypto in their country who cares? It's their loss, let's just support the country who are slowly opening and welcoming BTC in their country, especially those countries that are pursuing to legalize crypto in their places like Russia and the others.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Based on the countries they a) can't even control whether or not people have access to bitcoin and b) are such small countries it doesn't even matter
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

Im a newbie here. I only knew 3 countries bitcoin is banned the nepal, bangladesh and bolivia. Maybe they dont want to accept new changes but hoping sooner that bitcoin can be accept in all countries. 
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

Im a newbie here. I only knew 3 countries bitcoin is banned the nepal, bangladesh and bolivia. Maybe they dont want to accept new changes but hoping sooner that bitcoin can be accept in all countries. 

It's sad when you hear news about countries banning bitcoin. They may have different reasons why they do that.  Maybe because the bitcoin system is decentralized and unregulated by one sole authority. But it is sad because because hinders the growth of bitcoin which has a great potential.
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

Good thing in my Country it is not banned. The cryptocurrency which includes the BTC can be considered as a knowledge and technology at the same time. It is also governed by evolution even though it is not part of the natural ecosystem. So eventually, in the lone run, it will have an effect on many aspects of the society itself. The nations who do not have it banned at present, are very fortunate, as the members of their population who are interested in it would start learning it, the secrets it holds, and the science behind it, which would be an advantage for that nation. If that time comes, and the BTC becomes Globally accepted, then the nations who have it banned at present, would decide to "unbanned" it, and by then it would be too late for them. Because their population needs to learn it. Think of it this way, if we can classify the BTC industry for particular nations, in relation to being a 3rd world, 2nd world, or 1st world countries, it would be the same thing for the BTC. While most nations who at present do not have the BTC banned in their countries, by the time it becomes globally accepted, these countries would be classified as 1st world countries when it comes to BTC. For those who have it banned at present and decide to "unbanned" it in the future they would start off as 3rd world or even 4th world countries when it comes to BTC. Similar to what happened in my Country, the Government failed to accept Science, and failed to give a bigger budget to the Department of Science and Technology, and so now, instead of making the necessary equipments we need, or our nation needs, we buy it from other countries. The sole reason why we remain a 3rd World. It is not even the people who are the politicians who suffer from these, even though they are the people making decisions and allocating budgets, it is the population who suffers. Thus, for the BTC, early acceptance would be very beneficial in the long run.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

If govenment not agreed they can banned if they want, like the govenment of this country who is Bangladesh,Nepal,Ecuador,Bolivia and  Kyrgyzstan and why other countries didn't banned ? Because it depends to the government. and for me this is more helpful and advantages
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

Guys,do you really think, that those countries are important for bitcoin?)It sounds like a joke))
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

If govenment not agreed they can banned if they want, like the govenment of this country who is Bangladesh,Nepal,Ecuador,Bolivia and  Kyrgyzstan and why other countries didn't banned ? Because it depends to the government. and for me this is more helpful and advantages
it all depends on the government's decision, I think the government knows better the best for his country. although bitcoin has helped many people to be better, I think the government knows the state of the country's economic condition internally. not all countries can be equated, for example the Japanese state that even regulate bitcoin than kirgistan country that even prohibit the use of bitcoin. this is the difference in viewpoint of bitcoin, we should be able to respect each other between them.
brontak994

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

in my country that is Indonesia has stated that bitcoin can not be used for payment like in supermarket etc. but my country does not prohibit getting or exchanging bitcoins
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

In early 2018, Bitcoin fell very heavily but now it grows growing strongly. Therefore, you need to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: