Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 countries that banned bitcoin  (Read 3333 times)
shibisu

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

COUNTRIES THAT BANNED BITCOIN

Before we start to our topic this I want to tell that some of you might know about this but I just wanna share this to those who are not.

Several people believe that bitcoin was a blessing and it was an opportunity
for everyone but not everyone shares the sentiment. From central banks and other finance company, Bitcoin's list of detractors runs for a very long time and gone so deep.But most of the government around the world seeks for the regulation of bitcoin.

Be due to fear,ignorance and protectionism, governments have a tendency to legislate against perceived threats.Countries such as japan protects its citizens to have free trade of the digital currency.But unfortunately not all countries embracing the change of our technology.In some cases citizens have had their assets seized,accounts got frozen and have been locked up, Government can't stop the blockchain from propagating, but they can stop their people in having access to it.

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

Like banning drugs,alcohol and other stuffs banning bitcoin sounds nonsensical and unforceable.That's the exact case in five countries:

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

It was recently reported in https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-illegal-in-nepal-police-arrest-seven-individuals-for-trading-operations/
that there were dozens of bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts get imprison seemingly guilty of little more than operating a small-scale bitcoin exchange.

Meanwhile Ecuador has outlawed bitcoin, nit because they opposed this crypto but because they want to regulate and control it and tether it with the Ecuadorian dollar.An Electronic money designed to operate ad support monetary scheme dollarization.Completing the naughty list of countries that have banned bitcoin is Kyrgyzstan, a tiny landlocked state in Central Asia,
And Bangladesh banned bitcoin, it was 2014 where Bangladesh bank stated that anyone that will be caught using such online currency could be jailed mostly because it's about "MONEY LAUNDERING".

this was already an old news for updated list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

so what do you think? will your country will ban the use of bitcoin?
do you know other countries that ban the bitcoins?
Please share it and tell to everyone Smiley
The following five countries prohibit the use of digital currencies such as bitcoin as a means of payment and legitimate transactions, collected from various sources.

1. Nigeria, since 17 January 2017.
2. China, since January 8, 2017. Reason: will issue its own digital currency
3.colombia, since December 31, 2016. Reason: worry of cryptocurrency fraud
4. Taiwan, since November 3, 2015. Reason: bitcoin hacking
5. Ecuador, since March 24, 2015. Reason: will issue its own currency
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

I think the five countries that banned bitcoins are:
1. Chinese.
2. nga.
3. India.
4. philipin.
5. bolivia.
Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

As a ban on alcohol or the Internet, the ban on bitcoins seems meaningless and even impossible. Nevertheless, five countries succeeded in actually prohibiting the crypto currency - these are Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and Nepal
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

India, Philippines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Russia are the countries that forbid bitcoin. They think that bitcoin affects the economy of the country. These governments prohibit people from buying bitcoins.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

I think in the future not only will five countries banning Bitcoin but there will be more countries banned and want to remove this currency from the market economy. In my country Bitcoin is being threatened by the government when they say it will prohibit Bitcoin and investors.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

this is an old topic. but this is a symbol of the state forbidding, many bitcoin states like in japan etc. many people use bitcoin in a negative way criminally but there are people using bitcoin positively as an investment.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

As far as I know the bitcoin ban is:
1. venezuela.
2. zimbabwe.
3. India.
4. Chinese.
5. Russia.
These countries do not allow bitcoin to operate. They argue that bitcoin hinders the development of the national currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

5 countries banned bitcoin.
1. nepal.
2. venezuela.
3. zimbabwe.
4. India.
5. China.
They see bitcoins as a threat to the country.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

As a ban on alcohol or the Internet, the ban on bitcoins seems meaningless and even impossible. Nevertheless, five countries succeeded in actually prohibiting the crypto currency - these are Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and Nepal.
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

You can add Morocco and Algeria. But all the countries you mentioned don't have a big weight in Crypto world.

Eleenkaaa

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

India, Philippines, Nepal, Bangladesh, Russia are the countries that forbid bitcoin.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

I think that this ban has little impact on citizens. But I also think that these countries will be forced to lift the ban in the future.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

I think it's an old news. Not important countries and very few. The banned news of these countries does not affect the price of Bitcoin.
Only brief manipulation.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Well here in my country, most of the news you've heard about bitcoin was all about scam. Whether there's a company who uses BTC and collects money and scammed the customer they will say that Bitcoin is a scam. Well infact they did not know what really bitcoin is. It's just a matter of understanding it and how it deals by people and how it really works maybe they will realize the positive side of it rather than saying the negative ones. It is just the government that never sees it or rather doesn't want to see it because it will affects their personal business or political interests.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

I think it will only last for a while. However we should always keep up with technological developments, if we do not follow, then we will be left far behind. So just wait for a few years.

I also hope that it will be stopped very soon and these bans will never happen. However, there are more countries on this list. Watch the video about those ones that banned crypto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlUes2BNVw8
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

For their own reasons, there are a number of countries which have banned the usage of BTC within their borders. some sight the threat to national economy while others say Bitcoin fuels crime withing their borders, i believe these are just excuses made to curtail the growth of BTC. Bitcoin has since performed well in the market even with these bans
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

Iran also officially banned bitcoin trades
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I hope no more country will banned bitcoin so that's why the price again become very high and back to the price of $20,000 . I think they hve effect of banning bitcoin to the country becauss you are residence to that country you will not access bitcoin anymore for sure and for sure all of them are sell their bitcoin it's because it's worthless if they did not access bitcoin ..
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Bangladesh,Bolivia,Ecuador,Kyrgyzstan,Nepal,china,venezuel,zimbabwe,India.These countries do not allow bitcoin to operate.They see bitcoins as a threat to the country
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

In the five countries that banned Bitcoin, including my country, the government in my country banned Bitcoin because the country has not been able to economically vacate the country's crisis, so far in my country. People are involved in Bitcoin but most people do not know the virtual currency and because of this, they have blocked Bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: