Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 countries that banned bitcoin  (Read 3328 times)
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

All of those 5 countries look like poor countries and I don't think they have many influences on bitcoin neither on its popularity or its price. A very few people from those countries actually use cryptocurrencies and that's why I say that. Also, I don't think this ban will actually stop people from using cryptocurrencies. Maybe they can't use bitcoin in national shops but they surely can use cryptos for international payments since governments can't check those transactions.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Those countries that Banned bitcoin funny decision, thant cant work government cant control the system no way for them to penetrate individual account, so sorry for the government, but the people are stee doing Bitcoin you see why they cant deceive the people Never again will the people allow the government to deceive them again.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

for some reason this country prohibits bitcoin. Among them are Russia, Ecuador, Bangladesh, Colombia, Thailand, India, and many others. Meanwhile, China and South Korea were initially open to this concept, also issued a similar ban.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

Despite all these prohibitions bitcoin protects itself and it keep rises but such prohibitions are temporary and absolutely the ban will take off

only more people know about bitcoin and there is a way to protect the bitcoin from cryminals, it can be free cryptos around the world. And many countries forbid ico and speculation, but they look forward to blockchain technology and develop it very quickly
balancesheets101

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

The Countries That Banned Bitcoin are:

1. Australia
2. Germany
3. Indonesia
4. Hongkong
5. Japan
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

These 5 nations are actually in fear of having their nation fiat currency fall. Another thing is they want everything to be under control. They dont want to have a third party currency to become a medium of transaction between to people. They prohibit the use of crypto currency, they dont realized this thing is actually the key to save their poverty.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

COUNTRIES THAT BANNED BITCOIN

Before we start to our topic this I want to tell that some of you might know about this but I just wanna share this to those who are not.

Several people believe that bitcoin was a blessing and it was an opportunity
for everyone but not everyone shares the sentiment. From central banks and other finance company, Bitcoin's list of detractors runs for a very long time and gone so deep.But most of the government around the world seeks for the regulation of bitcoin.

Be due to fear,ignorance and protectionism, governments have a tendency to legislate against perceived threats.Countries such as japan protects its citizens to have free trade of the digital currency.But unfortunately not all countries embracing the change of our technology.In some cases citizens have had their assets seized,accounts got frozen and have been locked up, Government can't stop the blockchain from propagating, but they can stop their people in having access to it.

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

Like banning drugs,alcohol and other stuffs banning bitcoin sounds nonsensical and unforceable.That's the exact case in five countries:

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

It was recently reported in https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-illegal-in-nepal-police-arrest-seven-individuals-for-trading-operations/
that there were dozens of bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts get imprison seemingly guilty of little more than operating a small-scale bitcoin exchange.

Meanwhile Ecuador has outlawed bitcoin, nit because they opposed this crypto but because they want to regulate and control it and tether it with the Ecuadorian dollar.An Electronic money designed to operate ad support monetary scheme dollarization.Completing the naughty list of countries that have banned bitcoin is Kyrgyzstan, a tiny landlocked state in Central Asia,
And Bangladesh banned bitcoin, it was 2014 where Bangladesh bank stated that anyone that will be caught using such online currency could be jailed mostly because it's about "MONEY LAUNDERING".

this was already an old news for updated list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

so what do you think? will your country will ban the use of bitcoin?
do you know other countries that ban the bitcoins?
Please share it and tell to everyone Smiley
This crypto can ban it for sometimes and can stop the usage of bitcoin in their country but the people will still find a way to obtain and trade this on the internet and. Some country that are trying to ban it is skeptical about cryptocurrency and doesn't permitted their people to use it on buying, selling or for their service
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

THIS ARE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BANNED BITCOIN

1Thailand

2Taiwan

3china

3Russia

4Germany
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

They have other cause to ban bitcoin not for money laundering i think. Main reason is that they can not gain profit from it.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

1Thailand

2Taiwan

3china

3Russia

4Germany

But we often hear that in that country bitcoin users actually increased significantly, I think this is a unique thing because although bitcoin is banned but always makes everyone interested to use it.
Ani1993

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

More and more people and countries are opening their doors to bitcoin and the crypto market! I am sure that sooner or later it will fully enter our life! those countries where the ban is, these are fools! they do not understand what opportunity they refuse and how they start to lag behind the economy!
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

maybe the bitcoin affects their country so they do not want bitcoin and ban in their country it might have affected their project leaving me why they do not want the bitcoin maybe some people scam in their country and believe that bitcoin scams even if not true.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

1Thailand

2Taiwan

3china

3Russia

4Germany

But we often hear that in that country bitcoin users actually increased significantly, I think this is a unique thing because although bitcoin is banned but always makes everyone interested to use it.
People from those countries really take the risk of gaining good profits, the more their country tried banning bitcoin the better the value will increase, world market of crypto cant easily avoided even the govern body tried to regulates and completely banned this market but still they can find ways to continue and proceed doing trades and earned from this market.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

That relies upon purpose of perspectives of governments. In reality, no administration is taking right choices in constantly. Couldn't care less a lot about government choices. We didn't make bitcoins, we're getting focal points from something made by somebody super virtuoso. I don't figure nations should boycott bitcoin as a result of tax evasion. Each current advanced cash has their farthest point. They may have different reasons in forbidding bitcoin. I figure they haven't seen yet the advantages they can get with computerized monetary standards.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Some countries accept bitcoin as digital asset, while some banned bitcoin either for a central banking system, or for the national goverment act as one and the same in order to protect their own fiat currency. Countries that banned bitcoin are:

1Ice land

2China

3India

4Bolivia

5Ecuador
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

Bitcoin is the future, so why ban?
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Not only is this total sensationalism; those countries are irrelevant anyway! They probably don't even have the infrastructure to actually enforce it.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

The term illegal is for few countries. most of them are not complying with it because they don't have regulations to deal with it ,once they establish a framework and a structure they will trade and use it.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

I know that countries that banned bitcoin are:
1. China.
2. India.
3. Russia.
4. Philipin.
5. Nepal.
These countries consider illegal bitcoin. They do not want bitcoin to affect the policy of economic development in the country.
bcointt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

1Thailand

2Taiwan

3china

3Russia

4Germany
Russia? Nothing is banned. We wait for the law which will be approximately in the summer. But really  I don't wait for the good news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: