Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 countries that banned bitcoin  (Read 3324 times)
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

If you look at countries that prohibit bitcoin, you can see that, firstly, there are very few of them compared to the number of existing countries in the world, and secondly, they are not very influential countries. Economically developed countries, on the contrary, try to legalize bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StellaPeake

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

I think it is the problem with people who want to get bitcoin but the government banned it. Is there any way to save and hold bitcoin in that country?
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

Bitcoin is banned in countries where there are many poor people and the government does not want to help them earn. Perhaps someday they will understand that with the help of crypto currency life can be improved.
Pay phone82

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

in my country, Indonesian banned bitcoin because bank of indonesian worried if bitcoin used to buy drugs, money laundry, and crime
another reason of banning bitcoin is bitcoin didnt have a physical shape and the price unpredictable. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

Bangladesh position is number one country that banned Bitcoin you are selecting my country first.This is too much sad news i think.Bangladeshi people's facing a lot of problems for this banning.I think you missing a few which countries banning Bitcoin.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Unfortunately, the governments of the five countries banned bitcoins. Luckily I did not live in one of those countries
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

Some of these happens as a result of fear and Because of ignorance, many governments tend to pass laws without understanding and to prohibit things that they consider to be a threat. And although they can not prohibit a blockage, they have every chance to prevent citizens from accessing this technology which they consider as best in the interest of their citizens.
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

nigeria , china , taiwan , colombia , vietnam
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

I'm not sure those countries even count.  We need to be focused on the major countries.  Once they adopt then the little ones will fall in line or be completely left behind.  They will be putting their populace at a huge disadvantage. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Andrewlop14

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

I think China is missing in the list
In my opinion, the country launched the ban did not want the Bitcoin development, do not want to update the General trends of the world. Instead, Governments can order them and control technology research Blockchain
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

Depending on the government prohibits the presence in bitcoin much as well in countries that accept as currency and many also in the state do not accept as a currency
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

for me the five places that banned the bitcoin are places where their pride is high. Because they do not believe that bitcoin is a great thing to help their country and those who are poor too. bitcoin is something for us because of the big changes people have here.
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

Countries that banned bitcoins from fear to ignorance of protectionism, conservative governments tend to eliminate and avoid the risks of Bitcoin. The first government privilege is to ban all new technologies that have the potential to shake their dominance. In the most terrifying cases, the citizens have seized property, bank account frozen and imprisoned. The government can not block the popularity of Blockchain but may prevent its people from accessing them. Like the ban on drugs, alcohol and the Internet, the Bitcoin ban is ridiculous and unreasonable. Moreover, that is precisely the case in the following countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Nepal. As recently reported, the Nepalese government has arrested nearly all those involved in cyber-trafficking.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

Bitcoin countries are still illegal and they are forbidden to trade in bitcoins such as Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Nepal. They think bitcoin is illegal in their country
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

I don`t think why they are banning bitcoin,but only i know that my country was totally accepted bitcoin for many reason just for fast transaction and alternative bank and also be a payment method in buying something.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

who knows what will happen with these five countries if one day the technology is growing rapidly, and the flying car starts to be used by the world
whether these five countries continue to ban or not
but certainly, I do not mind the existence of bitcoin, and I am still lucky, because BTC is considered neutral in my country

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

You should add India to the list of 6 countries that banned Bitcoin. I do not understand why these countries hate Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin can help these countries grow and become rich. But it seems they just want to is the poor countries
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

COUNTRIES THAT BANNED BITCOIN

Before we start to our topic this I want to tell that some of you might know about this but I just wanna share this to those who are not.

Several people believe that bitcoin was a blessing and it was an opportunity
for everyone but not everyone shares the sentiment. From central banks and other finance company, Bitcoin's list of detractors runs for a very long time and gone so deep.But most of the government around the world seeks for the regulation of bitcoin.

Be due to fear,ignorance and protectionism, governments have a tendency to legislate against perceived threats.Countries such as japan protects its citizens to have free trade of the digital currency.But unfortunately not all countries embracing the change of our technology.In some cases citizens have had their assets seized,accounts got frozen and have been locked up, Government can't stop the blockchain from propagating, but they can stop their people in having access to it.

STOP THE BITCOIN!!

Like banning drugs,alcohol and other stuffs banning bitcoin sounds nonsensical and unforceable.That's the exact case in five countries:

1.Bangladesh
2.Bolivia
3.Ecuador
4.Kyrgyzstan
5.Nepal

It was recently reported in https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-illegal-in-nepal-police-arrest-seven-individuals-for-trading-operations/
that there were dozens of bitcoin and crypto enthusiasts get imprison seemingly guilty of little more than operating a small-scale bitcoin exchange.

Meanwhile Ecuador has outlawed bitcoin, nit because they opposed this crypto but because they want to regulate and control it and tether it with the Ecuadorian dollar.An Electronic money designed to operate ad support monetary scheme dollarization.Completing the naughty list of countries that have banned bitcoin is Kyrgyzstan, a tiny landlocked state in Central Asia,
And Bangladesh banned bitcoin, it was 2014 where Bangladesh bank stated that anyone that will be caught using such online currency could be jailed mostly because it's about "MONEY LAUNDERING".

this was already an old news for updated list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

so what do you think? will your country will ban the use of bitcoin?
do you know other countries that ban the bitcoins?
Please share it and tell to everyone Smiley
of course the country has a very strong reason that prohibits bitcoin to be accessed in my country state bitcoin is only forbidden to conduct transactions directly because bitcoin has not been inaugurated or validated as the applicable currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Well I was excepting the traditionnal rumours on China and Russia but instead found something else, rather... funny. This is not to be offensive, but those five countries are everything but of a big weight in world economy, so this is not big news.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Most countries you mentioned are under developed countries filled with political corruption. Sad to see peoples right to financial freedom being snatched away from them. Those countries are the one that are likely to develop unless their government are overthrown by their common people. Funny how they say that using bitcoin is associated with "money laundering" and yet this is going to be more advantageous for them to hide their dirty money  Roll Eyes.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: