Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The lack of financial education  (Read 2786 times)
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

This is the reason why many student can't pursue to continue their studies because of lack of financial.
We all know that finishing studies has an opportunity to find a good job but now thay couldn't finish that one..
But when they have a plan to pursue right now financial stability it's not problem anymore if they joined bitcoin as their earnings.I recommend for all the studend who have eager to study but they can't finish that they joined bitcoin earning as a sideline.Many things happened in bitcoin and we don't know if you given a chance to be a millionaire eventhough youre a student.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

It's not a coincidence that at school you are forced to learn a lot of useless things, but nobody teaches you something about money.
Even in economic school, all what you learn is how to manage other people money, not how to earn them.
The true is that governments prefer to keep people in ignorance about economic themes, so they can't really understand what kind of misuses politicians make of public money.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

It would be hard to teach these topics on a complete scale but on the smallest sense as a form of informal education at home or anywhere as need may arise, maybe that is how we  could give some inputs to them at least.
Crypto will be the future of coming time. This must be taught to everyone that how to establish yourself in such environment where you may be having bitcoins everywhere. In food, and shelter, and shopping and grocery, everywhere bitcoins will be accepted and people will be earning much handsome amounts through them. So you better be ready yourself for competition.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?
Schools also taught us self-discipline and respect for us to overcome challenges along our way.It's not always about intellect,theories or grammars which others meticulously criticizing but it's about strategies.Indeed schools and government couldn't teach us everything,self-study and experiences are good teachers too.
Self-discipline is the key to manage our finances well.This forum could also be a great help to those who are interested to learn more on crypto,hopefully higher ranks could serve as a guide,to share their knowledge in order to build a strong and knowledgeable community.
There is now need of basic financial education to everyone because world Is advancing to the digital currencies and people cannot understand easily without knowing about the finance and everyone have basic info then there will be no difficulty in adopting a crypto so this teaching will be started to all across the world so that world will know about the recent innovation in the field of currencies and will invest into it.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

A more accessible way of learning financial education is a good way of how people and the youth would learn about financial management. Like through social media where everyone is right now. I myself haven't learn anything about finance until I went to college. Even young adults in my age didn't all have the same opportunity of receiving financial education.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

I think aside from the school it would be the parents responsibility to educate their children at home too or at least some basic knowledge regarding economics and finance so they won't be having problems once they got out of the real world. The government can't do anything about it and although not all people can learn it from school or basically college because not everyone can go to college as well.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

The lack of the financial education is a very big problem in the crypto world. because if a person have no education about the financial education he will definitly make panic selling and will not think that he should use the bitcoin even if the value of the bitcoin is falling. Because the value falling of bitcoin does not effect the holding if it is for a long time. But if a person have no financial education he have no idea about these things so he make panic selling.
LeroyMxaon

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

In itself, it is a big problem for those of us who know about investments to learn the new movements of this daily, on the other hand, the lack of education in economics and bitcoin is a big problem for some, especially for those who know even the meaning of a cryptocurrency, this has caused an endless number of conflicting opinions and caused all these refusals to cryptocurrencies in general.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Lack of financial education is my big problem when I was in college ,but I was determined to finish it I try other part time  job just to finish my studies and now I am working in crypto.My knowledge for being a bachelor's graduate help me to understand cryptocurrency and gain more ideas about it.But when we want to achieve our dreams graduate or not atleast we are determined to reach our goals.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

The lack of financial education is a big problem now a day's and it's the main cause why the students are lagging behind due to lack of money.If they have been given proper knowledge about finance like this bitcoin talk or trading in btc they might have gain a ray of hope to continue their further studies.Now it's possible to get some money  through bitcoin talk .
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

The lack of financial education is not a problem because you only need to discipline yourself especially on how you are going to manage your income.  Don't over spend and practice savings so that you will not deficit.

Nope, i disagree. If you already have a family, then you will know how important the financial education is. Nowadays, finding a good job is quite hard. If you lack of managing your family financial, it will be difficult to survive in the current conditions.

cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

I know in my country that  there is always a subject in every level of education that teaches the children about finance but that alone have not been able to salvage the situation because most of those theories are not applicable in real life situation.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

We all know that lack of education is bad for everyone, because knowledge is the only treasure that can't plagiarize by anyone, and having knowledge like in financial is good for every person because in that case people will more open on how to manage its money and it is useful in holding and selling cryptocoins.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?
The reason why the bitcoin is still not popular all over the world because of the lack of financial education. All of the schools and universities should teach the cryptocurrencies to the students because cryptocurrency will change the economic system in the near future.

ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

If the government giving this financial yes they can tell where to  it just like 4 pcs its for educational purpose but we can't teach people what to buy if the money is from their sweat and blood most of poor person enjoying the taste of their work by bonding eating so money is needed
I think cryptocurrency can play a vital role in it. I think the best way to educate the youth is to include cryptocurrencies in all curriculum in colleges and universities worldwide. It will be an interesting subject for those who really wants to learn and earn. And for those who are close-minded, the subject will always be boring and non interesting.
BLTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Financial education is one of the very important matter that was forgotten in the school. Financial education should be part of the subject from the  primary level until university. I'm really don't understand why finance matter is not being discuss in school. What being discuss is just tuition fees. that's it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

As like the maths knowledge,people should have financial knowledge.Maths was in our syllabus to face the financial problem.If bitcoin is added to the educational syllabus means,after their graduation they can run his life with the help of bitcoin.They can easily inverse in both bitcoin and other assets.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

It would be hard to teach these topics on a complete scale but on the smallest sense as a form of informal education at home or anywhere as need may arise, maybe that is how we  could give some inputs to them at least.
Crypto will be the future of coming time. This must be taught to everyone that how to establish yourself in such environment where you may be having bitcoins everywhere. In food, and shelter, and shopping and grocery, everywhere bitcoins will be accepted and people will be earning much handsome amounts through them. So you better be ready yourself for competition.
Many consumers have had very little understanding of finances, how credit works and the potential impact on their financial well-being for many, many years. In fact, the lack of financial understanding has been signaled as one of the main reasons behind savings and investing problems.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

Many consumers have had very little understanding of finances, how credit works and the potential impact on their financial well-being for many, many years. In fact, the lack of financial understanding has been signaled as one of the main reasons behind savings and investing problems.
Financial education can be learned though our experience, so if we are able to see the goodness about bitcoin we should learn from it, don't waste time in something that could not give us enough knowledge for us to earn money, if we cannot learn financial though ourselves from our experience then it is already our fault.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

It is not the responsibility of the government to teach everyone what bitcoins are as it is not something which is being controlled or run by the government. The responsibility of the government is to  protect the rights of every citizen like right to learn or to provide basic education so that they can read and write and to provide every citizen with a safe and secure environment to live in. BTC are form of investment decision which an individual has to do and not any government as it is not something which is coming under the government if a person want to learn about btc they can do so by joining for course provided by various universities relating to bitcoins. It is completely personal interest of an individual whether they should make an investment on btc or not .It is just like making investment in the stock market .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: